Opensuse 11.0 x86_64 installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opensuse 11.0 x86_64 installation

I installed the 32-bit library pattern under yast and also ran the pts opensuse install script. However, it still says that I am missing some 32-bit library packages. I was wondering where the dependencies are listed because I could not find any on the phoronix test suite website.

Originally posted by KohlyKohl View Post
    I installed the 32-bit library pattern under yast and also ran the pts opensuse install script. However, it still says that I am missing some 32-bit library packages. I was wondering where the dependencies are listed because I could not find any on the phoronix test suite website.
    There are certain packages that will not be found by PTS's library check. You can ignore them. PTS simply does not know what the package name is for opensuse.

Comment

If I press any key to ignore them, it does not do anything.

Comment

Nevermind; apparently only the enter key works, even though it says any key.

Comment

hi al the best

it still says that I am missing some 32-bit library packages. I was wondering where the dependencies are listed because I could not find any on the phoronix test suite website.

Comment

Working...
          X