• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That video said "Nvidia should fix their wreck drivers"

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

The fixedframerate is just one of the options currently playing around with for trying to figure out the issue. "The fixed framerate option allows for slightly more consistent benchmarking by doing the same work regardless of framerate"
        The CLI version of the game performs differently than when launched via the in-game menus because of that.
        With fixedframerate set to 60 the game render 2701 frames, with 30 render 1351 and so on and so forth.

Without fixedframerate i have the same results with the CLI version and the in-game version.

For benchmarking purposes is better with fixed frame rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin76 View Post

The CLI version of the game performs differently than when launched via the in-game menus because of that.
          With fixedframerate set to 60 the game render 2701 frames, with 30 render 1351 and so on and so forth.

Without fixedframerate i have the same results with the CLI version and the in-game version.

For benchmarking purposes is better with fixed frame rate.
          With or without the option, I still get very different results from CLI to in-game.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Any update on this profile? Would be nice to compare this with mesa 17 vs 17.1 with the shader cache.

Comment

Working...
            X