Steam Linux Usage Continued Falling In June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wind0zB3st View Post
    Only 33 games? LMAO. Here's my account, wow you're bad.

If you only own 33 games you're not a "gamer", you're a scrub. A filthy freeloading scrub in your case.

Did somebody ring?

Comment

Whether it went up or down a little isn't really that interesting. It's pretty much noise rather than a trend. The key take-away is that Windows has ~95% of the market and so that's all developers are going to be interested in.

And selling 100,000 Steam Machines isn't going to make a considerable difference.

Comment

Originally posted by eoxx View Post
        5. Since the click bait worked.. I'm "officially" requesting a real article with a real interview of the Valve guy responsible for this survey .. and the counter opinion of a real statistician on the methodology.. That is the article I would like to read ... .. [optional] Knowing that the statistician will win the debate ... we should start a survey to know how the Valve guy should be punished for all this bad publicity on linux stats .. cause that is clearly the reason of all this discussion : the wrong publicity ..
        Don't be silly, Phoronix doesn't do actual journalism. It just copypastes articles from other sites or inadequately summarises mailing list announcements.

Typical of Linux users, really.

Comment

Don't be silly, Phoronix doesn't do actual journalism. It just copypastes articles from other sites or inadequately summarises mailing list announcements.

Typical of Linux users, really.
          Just stop.. Michael spends lots of he's money on hardware to do test's and benchmarks for he's articles. he gathers all the linux news that he thinks are important. if you don't like it then why are you wasting your time in here? we are alot of people who appreciate what is done here. And you also don't seem to have the slightest clue about how we all are different from each other. You are a windows fanboy we get it. But we don't go to windows related forums and spam about how crappy it is. Try to understand the world is more than whats just in your tiny head.

Comment

Today I saw the survey for the first time (1 year of play) on Fedora.

Comment

Originally posted by blau
              I tested it out for maybe 15 minutes but saw no point to the gameplay. I just don' t get the point of this game I guess.
              You formed your opinion about the game within the first 15 minutes, and then stopped playing?
              Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by blau
                If anyone knows, do all steamplay games run in linux??
                No. Right now Portal 2 is listed as available for Linux, but maybe at the time you bought it they didn't update the store icons yet. That happens some times.

I tested it out for maybe 15 minutes but saw no point to the gameplay. I just don' t get the point of this game I guess.
                Mehh... maybe you need to start with the first Portal. Though Portal 2 doesn't really rely on playing the first one to pick it up.

Comment

You formed your opinion about the game within the first 15 minutes, and then stopped playing?
                  Are you kidding me?
                  I have that beat.

I gave Borderlands 2 about 30 seconds.

I was already in a bit of a bad mood. Launched the game and had to go through like 85,000 hours of dumb ass unskippable intro and advertising videos. Damn near blew my top right there. Got to the main menu and noticed all the menu options had idiotic consolitis and said, "that's it, I'm out of here." Haven't launched the game since.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
                    I have that beat.

I gave Borderlands 2 about 30 seconds.
                    Yeah, I got it on PS+ a while back, played for a bit, and just stopped. Don't remember if I was bored or just tired of it. Might just be that I didn't feel like playing by myself--seems like it'd be more fun with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Waiyududis

I wonder what image board you could be from :^)

Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X