Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miguel who?

Comment

In my opinion, the Linux desktop wouldn't be as fragmented, weren't it for the Gnome shell and Unity.
      Partially he is to blame.

Comment

Not even one of the founders can stand GNOME

Comment

I've read little about/by him. However, everytime I did, he seemed to come off as a conceited ass.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboard View Post
            Not even one of the founders can stand GNOME
            And the KDE founder Matthias Ettrich doesn't use KDE, and you can be sure that Mark Shuttleworth uses a Mac instead of Ubuntu/Unity when he's not in the public.

Comment

money money, all the same s****. i know now why gnome 3 is a garbage

Comment

Love the ignorant drivel being posted here... blaming Miguel for all the things they hate about Gnome 3, even though he's had little to do with the project for nearly a decade...

Comment

Originally posted by stikonas View Post
                  The desktop was not fragmented before he himself started the GNOME project as an alternative to KDE...
                  See, "fragmentation" is a good thing. At least we have the choice now. I couldn't care less if that means that there'll never be the Year of the Linux Desktop.

Comment

Miguel, Thanks for Midnight Commander. I hope someone is going to maintain it. I have never found any use for Moonlight.

Comment

Good riddance

Miguel is a douchebag, instrumental in pushing gnome towards GTK and away from GNUStep then the bastard runs off to Mac OSX/Cocoa anyway. Linux could have had the OSX APIs by now if gnome had chosen gnustep/objective-c over GTK.

Comment

Working...
                      X