Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google joined the Pirate-party to defence free internet against german mental nazis.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Google joined the Pirate-party to defence free internet against german mental nazis.

    https://www.google.de/campaigns/dein...272012deinnetz

    The German Mental Nazis try to force the Free people of the internet to pay for there worst products with the "power protection law"

    This law cuts down your right to quote a little part of a article if you are a company with any ad income or a privat homepage with ad income.

    In fact this law will also hurt "Phoronix.com" because its against the law to write an article and quote any german news side because phoronix earns money with commercials.

    Fight for your freedom of fair use of Quotes and links against the German Mental-Nazis!

    Its like 1933 the germans go crasy AGAIN!



    The Germans are comlete brain-washed by Government-TV-Media "GEZ" ARD/ZDF and so on and so on.

    This is the last fight of a free internet society against a corrupt nazi corporatism system.
    Last edited by necro-lover; 11-27-2012, 03:37 PM.

  • #2
    It's more a "service and outcome/content protection law" not a "power protection law" and you're just making yourself look ridiculous with this "nazi" and "1933" stuff...

    /edit:
    And it would actually help phoronix, because most of the stuff he writes is created by him. He would get money for the content he creates from others that use that content. It does not really help, because this is not a german website.
    Last edited by droste; 11-27-2012, 03:49 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by droste View Post
      It's more a "service and outcome/content protection law" not a "power protection law" and you're just making yourself look ridiculous with this "nazi" and "1933" stuff...

      /edit:
      And it would actually help phoronix, because most of the stuff he writes is created by him. He would get money for the content he creates from others that use that content. It does not really help, because this is not a german website.
      be sure "power protection law" is 100% right.

      maybe ridiculous in a point of view of a human without any knowelege of nazi activities in germany. The "NSU" case is a example of nazi activity protected by the government in a "Gladio" style.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...st_Underground
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio


      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen

      we do have nazis everywere in germany in the CDU and in the BND intelligence secret service!!

      and this is a well known fact!

      "It does not really help, because this is not a german website"

      You really don't get it right? The plan is not to give people like michael money the plan is only to give nazis money!

      Its a money making system only for "Germans" against international companys like google or "michael of phoronix"

      The plan is not to bring german money to people like michael!

      Comment


      • #4
        The BND couldn't smuggle a carpet *into* Germany. I really doubt they can hide that all of them are Nazis

        If you really think everywhere are Nazis and all that happens is controlled by them you should go see a doctor. This is called paranoia.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by droste View Post
          The BND couldn't smuggle a carpet *into* Germany. I really doubt they can hide that all of them are Nazis

          If you really think everywhere are Nazis and all that happens is controlled by them you should go see a doctor. This is called paranoia.
          you are fully right but explain me 1 think how is a news article like this posible? : http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschl...id_688817.html

          short version of the news article= Beate Zschäpe (NSU) is in fact a V-Agent of the german intelligence secret service . and the "Landeskriminalamt Thüringen(secret service of the german state Thuringia )" admit it.

          In other words they fooled us from start on its just another Gladio anti-civilian operation.

          Comment


          • #6
            This was (as the article also states!) just a rumor and is simply not true. See http://www.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfportal/web/...au-werden.html

            But even if this would be true, it would have no connection to the law Googles campaign is about

            Btw: I support the campaign, because the law is a bit off from reality and very vague

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by droste View Post
              This was (as the article also states!) just a rumor and is simply not true. See http://www.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfportal/web/...au-werden.html

              thank you for your article but the article covers my critical attitude:
              "But otherwise leaves the reaching into the night mammoth meeting of the neo-Nazi investigation committee a devastating picture of the authority."

              also i think this is just a lie from the government because from the same article:

              "Background of the shredder further action unclear
              What matters to it not been that a mistake was made in his department. He had been "duped" by his own staff, said Fromm. That was the reason for his 31 July unannounced retirements have been. The operation was conducted "in a serious loss of prestige" for the Federal Agency.
              Background: The Federal Office had been destroyed in November 2011 immediately after flying up the Zwickau terror cell acts to undercover agents in the right scene. Fromm learned of the controversial date of document destruction only a week ago. Why the files were destroyed, remained unclear, "I offer no convincing explanation," said Fromm. He also urged that come out that the reason was alone in dilettantism, said Fromm.
              "

              they just destroyed all papers about this connection..

              also: "Also involved in the questioning of a file deletion former head of unit in the morning had not brought light into the darkness. The man had refused to testify. Against him in disciplinary proceedings."



              Also she wanted to unpack secrets but she is under massive pressure to be silent!!

              Source: http://www.abendblatt.de/politik/deu...schweigen.html


              Originally posted by droste View Post
              But even if this would be true, it would have no connection to the law Googles campaign is about
              in my point of view there is a connection because google defence freedom and the corrupt german policians defence nazi-corporatism

              And i chose freedom over corporatism.

              Originally posted by droste View Post
              Btw: I support the campaign, because the law is a bit off from reality and very vague
              fine me to!... in my point of view its just a nationalist german-dream against the "world"
              Last edited by necro-lover; 11-27-2012, 09:40 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
                thank you for your article but the article covers my critical attitude:
                "But otherwise leaves the reaching into the night mammoth meeting of the neo-Nazi investigation committee a devastating picture of the authority."

                also i think this is just a lie from the government because from the same article:

                "Background of the shredder further action unclear
                What matters to it not been that a mistake was made in his department. He had been "duped" by his own staff, said Fromm. That was the reason for his 31 July unannounced retirements have been. The operation was conducted "in a serious loss of prestige" for the Federal Agency.
                Background: The Federal Office had been destroyed in November 2011 immediately after flying up the Zwickau terror cell acts to undercover agents in the right scene. Fromm learned of the controversial date of document destruction only a week ago. Why the files were destroyed, remained unclear, "I offer no convincing explanation," said Fromm. He also urged that come out that the reason was alone in dilettantism, said Fromm.
                "

                they just destroyed all papers about this connection..

                also: "Also involved in the questioning of a file deletion former head of unit in the morning had not brought light into the darkness. The man had refused to testify. Against him in disciplinary proceedings."
                Well yes, but I would go with Hanlon's razor here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor )

                Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
                Also she wanted to unpack secrets but she is under massive pressure to be silent!!

                Source: http://www.abendblatt.de/politik/deu...schweigen.html
                Her lawyers want her to be silent and not the state or an agency! She even said she wants to switch lawyers to testify in court.

                Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
                in my point of view there is a connection because google defence freedom and the corrupt german policians defence nazi-corporatism

                And i chose freedom over corporatism.



                fine me to!... in my point of view its just a nationalist german-dream against the "world"
                This is where I have a different view. It's not for a "greater goal" or against the world. It's just a dumb law probably written by lobbyists from big media companies (Axel Springer or something like that) to get more money. That's it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by droste View Post
                  Well yes, but I would go with Hanlon's razor here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor )
                  why in hell all the people always come with that stuff ??????? back in the time of "Gladio" they also pointed out no its not a secret operation to kill innocent zivians its stupidity

                  Gladio= stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?
                  MK-Ultra=stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?
                  economic hitman= stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?
                  operation cyclon= stupidity/Hanlon's razor ?

                  and so one and so one... this stupidity of the use of Hanlon's razor all the time is just mad!

                  Originally posted by droste View Post
                  Her lawyers want her to be silent and not the state or an agency! She even said she wants to switch lawyers to testify in court.
                  she can not pay a lawyer because she do not have money....... she only do have fucking Government-paid lawyers!

                  Originally posted by droste View Post
                  This is where I have a different view. It's not for a "greater goal" or against the world. It's just a dumb law probably written by lobbyists from big media companies (Axel Springer or something like that) to get more money. That's it.
                  (Nazi)Corporatism= big media companies
                  exactly this system of big companies cooperate with the government to force the little people into slavery is in fact the corporatism effect discovered by the nazis.
                  the greater goal is to defence nazi Corporatism "Axel Springer " imperium.

                  google is different because they want a "Free" internet for the people and not a big paywall everywere.

                  This law will just destroy the "free" internet in germany... paywall everywere is the new age shit,..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well lets agree to disagree. We both don't know what really happened/happens there. You have your theory and I have mine. Now we just can wait and see.

                    And regarding Google... Don't forget that they are a company too! They need money to persist and are way too powerful if you ask me.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X