Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany's secret weapon, the deadliest of all beers 57% pure nuclear explosion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany's secret weapon, the deadliest of all beers 57% pure nuclear explosion.

http://www.biershop.bierpost.com/her...7-prozent.html

only 200 per bottle and you can knock out 1337 people with a brewing kettle round.

Brewed under the German purity law(except for the yeast)

don't even try to mess with this bottle of beer

Schorsch-EISBOCK - 57% the strongest beer in the world.

Hmm... Jamaican rum is 75% and only 30/bottle...

Comment

But beer is beer.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
        Hmm... Jamaican rum is 75% and only 30/bottle...
        But that's Jamaican shit, not German shit! In Hitler's eh Qaridarium's point of view Germany has to be number 1, always, no exceptions allowed.

Comment

crazycheese : "Hmm... Jamaican rum is 75% and only 30€/bottle..."

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
          But that's Jamaican shit, not German shit! In Hitler's eh Qaridarium's point of view Germany has to be number 1, always, no exceptions allowed.
          the point is every child can distill 75% but this is real BEER and not a distill

it was not distilled

and in this case germany is really the NR 1 because its the world record of "Beer" and the highest rate of Alcohole without distill

"But that's Jamaican shit, not German shit!"

thats not the point its just a distilled product vs a not distilled product

its "Eisbock(Ice-Rifing)" with all the natural taste. in a distilled product you lost the "taste"

this means its much stronger in "taste"
          Last edited by Qaridarium; 05-31-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

and in this case germany is really the NR 1 because its the world record of "Beer" and the highest rate of Alcohole without distill
            Of course it is. With you it's always Deutschland uber alles.

Comment

Anonymous, quit this kindergarten BS please.

If you want to offer something better, offer something better. I don't know what your nation "preference" is, but if they produce 58% beer, post it.

Q., yes, you are correct! What do you mean, by following Reinheitsgebot except for the yeast???

Looks good, but 200$ bottle is too much for my pocket Because if I buy it, I would sure taste it and not put it on shelf.
              Last edited by crazycheese; 05-31-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                Of course it is. With you it's always Deutschland uber alles.

seach in the forum i also reported the Nuclear Tactical Penguin beer with 33% back in the time they hold the record and this one wasn't a german beer.

i also posted some non german opensource beers

http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...ource-Software

Comment

Anonymous, quit this kindergarten BS please.

If you want to offer something better, offer something better. I don't know what your nation "preference" is, but if they produce 58% beer, post it.
                  thats right in the past i write about Tactical Nuclear Penguin beer but this one do only have 32% but he think i'm a nazi just because germany do have 57% beer LOL

i don't drink beer at all ......

Q., yes, you are correct! What do you mean, by following Reinheitsgebot except for the yeast???
                  the purity law do not allow you to ad "yeast" but without yeast you don't get any beer.

because of this the modern version of Reinheitsgebot do have a except of "yeast"

in the orginal version yeast is against the purity law

Looks good, but 200$ bottle is too much for my pocket Because if I buy it, I would sure taste it and not put it on shelf.
                  this beer is really for the eternal because you can put it on shelf 50 years and after that it taste even better.

because of the 57% you can store it unlimited time.

Comment

Working...
                  X