Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CIA now wants the right to kill innocent.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    wrong! (USA+Saudi arabia) send money to israel for weapons and israel send the weapons to Pakistan and Pakistan send the weapons to Afghanistan.

and the usa and saudi arabia and israel only do this to make sure the Soviet russia gets a big war in afghanistan.
    receipts or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
      receipts or it didn't happen.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

"The U.S. offered two packages of economic assistance and military sales to support Pakistan's role in the war against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Doctrine

noting special (saudi arabia+USA+Israel+Pakistan+Afghanistan) work together to beat Soviet Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Frederick View Post
        What would you prefer, we just roll our tanks and bombers, or try to take care of some business quietly? We are going to take care of it, either way. It is the responsibility of the USA to protect democracy. We have to defend all of you, but now you want to tell us how we're supposed to do it too?

By the way you're welcome for the freedoms that you enjoy today that were hard fought for with American blood.

Ok, right now, please stop telling such things. Thats, for a matter of facts, simply wrong.
        Tell me one war in the last years were the U.S fought for democracy and not political or economical interests.
        Think of all the regimes that got sponsored by the U.S in the last century which killed tons of innocent people.

I really like to recommend a good book to you:

Noam Chomsky: Hybris

The book is already a few years old, but it really shows whats going on.
        After you finished that book, checked the sources of it, and then please come back and tell me if you still think the same way you did before.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

"The U.S. offered two packages of economic assistance and military sales to support Pakistan's role in the war against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Doctrine

noting special (saudi arabia+USA+Israel+Pakistan+Afghanistan) work together to beat Soviet Russia.
          wikipedia != receipts. nor does that really discount what I said, but let's face it this is just for the lulz

Comment

15 terrorists who drive the 9/11 were people from Saudi Arabia! and this is the biggest part 70-80%
            and also Saudi Arabia is a evil Dictatorship with a inhuman Quaran Shariah law system!
            but still no US-invasion in Saudi Arabia ?
            Because the Saudi government will willingly turn over anyone we ask them to. The Saudi's are pretty terrible people, but let's face facts here:

The saudi government says they are our friends and do anything we tell them.

The Iranian government and the Taliban said that the US should be wiped out in a new holocaust.

It's not exactly surprising that we end up being on good terms with the Saudi's and not the latter two. I mean, come on, be realistic here. The fact that people inside Iran are actually pretty pro-US and the ones in Saudi Arabia are probably more anti-US doesn't matter because they are kept in check by their governments who run the country.

maybe the US only attack Afghanistan only because a gas/oil-Pipeline.
            What gas or oil pipeline? Afghanistan has absolutely nothing we want. It's a big desert with rocks. I guess you could argue it has some strategic location that we want to put military bases in, but it's hardly the only place in the region that is willing to do that - much easier to put bases in a friendlier location if that was the goal.

The whole war there was about catching bin Laden - and after he was caught the US was in a no-win position, because if they left the Taliban would come back and take over, and make the US look bad, and staying just leads to more death which also makes the US look bad.

"or the iran http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschic...d_Reza_Pahlavi
            "mit Hilfe der CIA („Operation Ajax“). General Zahedi übernahm die Regierung und am 28. Oktober 1954" "

German wikipedia do have a different viewpoint your talking is only true for a naive civilian but if you know all secret CIA operations then there are many attacks at the iran!
            That wikipedia link doesn't even go anywhere, but for those playing along at home, what Q is talking about is the coup which brought the Shah into power. I'm not sure there were even any americans there, although it was obviously setup by the CIA. It was part of the Cold War, and people thought Iran was getting too close to the Soviet Union communists.

I wouldn't call that an "attack", like some kind of war, although it was meddling in their country's internal affairs. It was also 60 years ago in a completely different world, and i don't really think the original poster was referring to this incident.

I think there should be some kind of time limit when it comes to these accusations. How far back are we going to go? The Persians attempted to conquer Afghanistan, which was then protected by the British, back in the 1850's. Can we then label the Iranian's evil for all time? Maybe they did it because they wanted oil? The Germans certainly attacked enough places during WW1 and WW2 - can i then hold it against all Germans for the rest of time? I guess i could, but that's not really fair to Germans today who had nothing to do with that. If you go back far enough, just about every country/region has attacked just about everyone else. The only exceptions are the North/South American continents, which were cut off from the rest of the world for so long.
            Last edited by smitty3268; 04-22-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
              The only exceptions are the North/South American continents, which were cut off from the rest of the world for so long.
              Not true at all. Warfare was a large part of life in North and South America even before the European exploitation of the continents. Turns out, the human race has had a lot of assholes that like killing each other.

Comment

wikipedia != receipts. nor does that really discount what I said, but let's face it this is just for the lulz
                LOL you are just to stupid to follow the source list of the wikipedia article.

Comment

Not true at all. Warfare was a large part of life in North and South America even before the European exploitation of the continents. Turns out, the human race has had a lot of assholes that like killing each other.
                  I only meant that the locals didn't have the ability to attack people in Europe/Asia, and vice versa. Of course they fought within the continents.

Comment

Because the Saudi government will willingly turn over anyone we ask them to. The Saudi's are pretty terrible people, but let's face facts here:

The saudi government says they are our friends and do anything we tell them.
                    LOL
                    2 sources that makes your words exact the opposite :
                    george orwell 1984: "double speak" and "double think"
                    Koran (islam): the Koran teach you to act like a friend if you can not win a battle in an open fight

one is for sure they only act like a friend because they can not win a open battle.
                    the Koran teach exactly this!

one is fact they believe nothing in what we "believe"
                    ask for freedom of speech ? ZERO!
                    ask for "Separation of church and state" ? ZERO!
                    ask for human rights ? ZERO!
                    ask for democracy ? ZERO !
                    ask for woman rights? ZERO!
                    ask for freedom if choose(your religion for example) ? ZERO!

and so one and so one.

so they are our friends only because we do have better weapons ?

you are naive!

The Iranian government and the Taliban said that the US should be wiped out in a new holocaust.
                    i don't know it for the taliban but i know it for the iran: they do not want this.

in fact in germany they always lie about iran they claim iran want to wipe out israel the problem is about this: its a well known fact that they force a wrong translation to make us believe this you can check this on any serious source.
                    thats the real problem they translate this : wipe out the illegal regime to install a true legit government into this version: wipe out all jews and install a islam nation without news.
                    but in fact this translation is wrong!
                    same for the USA the iran want to remove the "regime" not the "humans/zivilians"

but yes the US people prefer to believe in "Lies"

It's not exactly surprising that we end up being on good terms with the Saudi's and not the latter two. I mean, come on, be realistic here. The fact that people inside Iran are actually pretty pro-US and the ones in Saudi Arabia are probably more anti-US doesn't matter because they are kept in check by their governments who run the country.
                    LOL ? you mean because of the dictatorship in saudi arabia they are good and because of the special kind of religious form of democracy they are evil ? LOL ?
                    the iran do have more elections and more freedom to act like a Democracy than Saudi Arabia!
                    its like Great Britain they do have a "king(with heredity to there childs)" and a parliament
                    in Iran they do have a religious elected "king(without heredity to there childs)" and a parliament.
                    but in fact the USA also do not start a war against great Britain only because they do have a "King" means a Queen.

What gas or oil pipeline? Afghanistan has absolutely nothing we want.
                    you really don't know this? there was a gas pipeline planet and Afghanistan do have many very rare materials in the earth.

rare materials of 3 trillion Dollar in the earth

and a news article about the Afghan pipeline:

this shows how bad your are in knowledge about Afghanistan.

It's a big desert with rocks.
                    with rare materials for over 3 trillion dollars and a contract for a pipeline for billion of dollars.

The whole war there was about catching bin Laden
                    LOL the bin lading killing in Pakistan prove that you don't need a big war to kill 1 man.

but to get the 3 trillion dollars rare materials in the earth and the pipeline you need a big war.

what Q is talking about is the coup which brought the Shah into power. I'm not sure there were even any americans there, although it was obviously setup by the CIA. It was part of the Cold War, and people thought Iran was getting too close to the Soviet Union communists.
                    uhhhhh a criminal act is blessed by god now only because they are to close to the soviet union LOL

I think there should be some kind of time limit when it comes to these accusations. How far back are we going to go? The Persians attempted to conquer Afghanistan, which was then protected by the British, back in the 1850's. Can we then label the Iranian's evil for all time? Maybe they did it because they wanted oil? The Germans certainly attacked enough places during WW1 and WW2 - can i then hold it against all Germans for the rest of time? I guess i could, but that's not really fair to Germans today who had nothing to do with that. If you go back far enough, just about every country/region has attacked just about everyone else. The only exceptions are the North/South American continents, which were cut off from the rest of the world for so long.
                    there is no timelimit and sure they only want OIL.

and your german example is wrong because : in the USA they changes nothing there is still a CIA but in germany there isn't a NSDAP and a SA and SS ...

Comment

Wow, that's a long, long, post Q. I think you're simply trying to post so much crap that no one will both responding, which is a pretty common tactic of trolls.

I'll indulge just this once though. I don't have enough time to keep doing this, though, so it'll be my last on this topic.

LOL
                      2 sources that makes your words exact the opposite :
                      george orwell 1984: "double speak" and "double think"
                      Koran (islam): the Koran teach you to act like a friend if you can not win a battle in an open fight

one is for sure they only act like a friend because they can not win a open battle.
                      the Koran teach exactly this!

one is fact they believe nothing in what we "believe"
                      ask for freedom of speech ? ZERO!
                      ask for "Separation of church and state" ? ZERO!
                      ask for human rights ? ZERO!
                      ask for democracy ? ZERO !
                      ask for woman rights? ZERO!
                      ask for freedom if choose(your religion for example) ? ZERO!

and so one and so one.

so they are our friends only because we do have better weapons ?

you are naive!
                      No, you're the naive one here. I know exactly what they're doing. Yes, they are only our friends because we have better weapons.

Everyone in the US knows this.

We simply DON'T CARE. We aren't naive, we know this is true. We just already have what we want.

What would be the point of invading Saudi Arabia?

1. To install a government more friendly to us? No - the one there is already as friendly as it's going to get.
                      2. To make the people like us better? No - obviously an invasion of their country is going to stir up more anti-americanism, not less.
                      3. To make a point to the rest of the world? No - the only point we could make is that if you stand by us for 50 years we will eventually stab you in the back. Not the point we'd want to make.
                      4. That we are against dictators and religious fundamentalism, etc., and all the things you mention that are bad about Saudi Arabia? Well, we could, but the fact is that any invasion would almost certainly just make things worse. And to be a realist here, the US commits troops and money in it's own best interest. Standing up to dictators isn't in our best interest, not when they are friendly towards us - the reason they are friendly doesn't matter, only the fact that they are.

You're the naive one if you think anything i just said is anything but the 100% truth.

i don't know it for the taliban but i know it for the iran: they do not want this.
                      When you say "the iran" are you saying the iranian people? I'd agree. Or some of the iranian government? I'd disagree.

Either way, you can't know anything for sure yourself. You are just guessing, based on what you've been told by others. I don't believe you've ever been there personally.

My whole point in the previous post was that IT DOESN'T MATTER what the people think. It's the government which has all the power, and it's only what the people in power think that matters. (To other governments).

LOL ? you mean because of the dictatorship in saudi arabia they are good and because of the special kind of religious form of democracy they are evil ? LOL ?
                      the iran do have more elections and more freedom to act like a Democracy than Saudi Arabia!
                      its like Great Britain they do have a "king(with heredity to there childs)" and a parliament
                      in Iran they do have a religious elected "king(without heredity to there childs)" and a parliament.
                      but in fact the USA also do not start a war against great Britain only because they do have a "King" means a Queen.
                      Uh, no. Please read what i've said again, because it's not getting through to you.

you really don't know this? there was a gas pipeline planet and Afghanistan do have many very rare materials in the earth.

rare materials of 3 trillion Dollar in the earth

and a news article about the Afghan pipeline:

this shows how bad your are in knowledge about Afghanistan.
                      I do know Afghanistan has a lot of rare minerals. You know who else does? Australia. And the US.

You know why it's not mined there? Because China was selling it so cheaply on the world market, that it became too expensive to mine it anywhere else. Now that China is witholding their supplies and driving prices back up, other countries are starting to reopen their mines. In 5 years, the rare minerals in Afghanistan will be an afterthought. And it would take that long to open mines there too.

LOL the bin lading killing in Pakistan prove that you don't need a big war to kill 1 man.
                      Only if you know where he is, obviously. I think he proved that quite conclusively. And how better to find him than put 100,000 boots on the ground searching for him?

uhhhhh a criminal act is blessed by god now only because they are to close to the soviet union LOL
                      Like i said, different world. Lots of evil stuff went down by all sides as part of the Cold War. That's no different than me bringing up WW2 when talking about Germans.

there is no timelimit and sure they only want OIL.
                      Ok, well, then let's put Germany back on trial. Why are all you guys so evil?

and your german example is wrong because : in the USA they changes nothing there is still a CIA but in germany there isn't a NSDAP and a SA and SS ...
                      Well, that's just laughable. So because they changed their name it's OK in Germany, but because they didn't rebrand things in the US it's not?

You're saying that if the CIA renamed itself, to say, the US Spy Defense of America Agency (USSDAA), then you'd be fine with that?

Because it's all the same people. In Germany, it's the descendents of those people who were in the SS and Nazi party. In the US, it's the descendents of people who were in the CIA back then.

That's no difference at all.

Comment

Wow, that's a long, long, post Q.
                        watch my history in the phoronix forum i always write deep and long.

nothing special

No, you're the naive one here. I know exactly what they're doing. Yes, they are only our friends because we have better weapons.
                        im not naive because my question was only rhetorical
                        this means that i know that US elites know this.
                        but in fact these friends are not friends. because if the usa is weak just a micro second they will turn into a enemy.
                        real friends do not need anxiety and fear to be friends.
                        just ask the germans "do you have anxiety and fear against the USA?" i don't know a single german who answers this with "yes"
                        there are still us troops in germany and NO one do have fear because of this!... they are only happy if they come to a party.

now imagine this in Afghanistan ? (this is just a rhetorical question i know that you know that they are not happy about us soldiers running amok and kill innocent afgan childs)

We just already have what we want.
                        sure a "dictatorship" in saudi arabia this is what the US people want for the world ? LOL (this is also a rhetorical question because i know that they claim otherwise.)

What would be the point of invading Saudi Arabia?
                        1. To install a government more friendly to us? No - the one there is already as friendly as it's going to get.
                        what about the american dream of democracy ?

2. To make the people like us better? No - obviously an invasion of their country is going to stir up more anti-americanism, not less.
                        LOL yes i know so many Germans hate the USA for the invasion. (this is rhetorical i don't know any)
                        sometimes it ends not in anti-americanism....
                        germany is the evidence against your theory.

but installing dictatorships in country only to get there oil cheap is the cause of anti-americanism

3. To make a point to the rest of the world? No - the only point we could make is that if you stand by us for 50 years we will eventually stab you in the back. Not the point we'd want to make.
                        ??? i do not unterstand your point here.

4. That we are against dictators and religious fundamentalism, etc., and all the things you mention that are bad about Saudi Arabia? Well, we could, but the fact is that any invasion would almost certainly just make things worse. And to be a realist here, the US commits troops and money in it's own best interest. Standing up to dictators isn't in our best interest, not when they are friendly towards us - the reason they are friendly doesn't matter, only the fact that they are.
                        i think you are not right here USA only don't start a invasion if they calculate a "lose" in the battle.
                        http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
                        they only chose to invade iraq and Afghanistan because they lost the battle against iran in the "simulator"
                        "dictators and religious fundamentalism" doesn't matter the usa only fight wars they can win.
                        they work hard to fix the millennium challenge lose this means they install many short range weapons against small vessels and they installed many anti rocket guns to make sure they don't lost 80% of the fleet in the first 2 days.
                        be sure if they win the fight in the "simulator" they also use this option in real.

When you say "the iran" are you saying the iranian people? I'd agree. Or some of the iranian government? I'd disagree.
                        this part of my writing was about the iranian government.
                        the mainstream media use wrong translations.
                        if you do an translation in the orginal meaning then there is no "holocaust"

Either way, you can't know anything for sure yourself. You are just guessing, based on what you've been told by others. I don't believe you've ever been there personally.
                        and you? you are the Iranian expert right ?
                        in my past i do have iranian classmate and i talk a lot with them!
                        and you think they lie to me if they tell me that the translation is wrong ?
                        the iranian classmate was also an exile Iranian means no big friend of muslim government in iran.

do the iran wana turn the USA into a muslim nation? YES! do the iran wana install a religious based kind of democracy like the one in iran? YES! do they want make a holocaust to kill them all? NO!
                        do they want to kill all jews in israel? NO! do they want turn israel into a muslim nation with a iran like religious democracy ? YES.
                        but the "Holocaust" argument is just wrong!

My whole point in the previous post was that IT DOESN'T MATTER what the people think. It's the government which has all the power, and it's only what the people in power think that matters. (To other governments).
                        i don't talk about the peoples thinking i talk about the government..

they want turn us into muslims yes but they don't wana make a "holocaust"

I do know Afghanistan has a lot of rare minerals. You know who else does? Australia. And the US.
                        You know why it's not mined there? Because China was selling it so cheaply on the world market, that it became too expensive to mine it anywhere else. Now that China is witholding their supplies and driving prices back up, other countries are starting to reopen their mines. In 5 years, the rare minerals in Afghanistan will be an afterthought. And it would take that long to open mines there too.
                        i just make clear that Afghanistan is not a poor land of sand.

Only if you know where he is, obviously. I think he proved that quite conclusively. And how better to find him than put 100,000 boots on the ground searching for him?
                        one is for sure kill 1 single enemy is better than start a big war... but they chose to do it "big"

why?

Like i said, different world. Lots of evil stuff went down by all sides as part of the Cold War. That's no different than me bringing up WW2 when talking about Germans.
                        evil stuff you mean "kommunism=evil" LOL...

the cold war was complete nonsense.

Ok, well, then let's put Germany back on trial. Why are all you guys so evil?
                        the difference is: the same CIA is still there but the german schutzstaffel (SS) is not.

Well, that's just laughable. So because they changed their name it's OK in Germany, but because they didn't rebrand things in the US it's not?
                        LOL maybe ? the USA do have a bad PR company.

You're saying that if the CIA renamed itself, to say, the US Spy Defense of America Agency (USSDAA), then you'd be fine with that?
                        its a first step to make clear that the past was not what they want today.

i calculate a "good will" as "its fine now" because they are no "good will" in the past.

or do you call MK-Ultra a good will ?

Because it's all the same people. In Germany, it's the descendents of those people who were in the SS and Nazi party. In the US, it's the descendents of people who were in the CIA back then.

That's no difference at all.
                        successful denazification?

Comment

LOL you are just to stupid to follow the source list of the wikipedia article.
                          You are so edgy.

Here's an idea, why don't you take the energy you are expending on showing the world how edgy you are and fix a bug.
                          Any bug.
                          Any distribution.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu
                          http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
                          https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
                          https://bugs.archlinux.org/
                          https://bugs.gentoo.org/

Comment

You are so edgy.

Here's an idea, why don't you take the energy you are expending on showing the world how edgy you are and fix a bug.
                            Any bug.
                            Any distribution.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu
                            http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
                            https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
                            https://bugs.archlinux.org/
                            https://bugs.gentoo.org/
                            sure but most of the time i do not have the skill and mostly I’m unable to get the skill.

writing source code with Dyslexia isn't so helpful.

Comment

Working...
                            X