Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CIA now wants the right to kill innocent.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously now

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    there is a documentation on you-tube for you: "Crimes of the CIA"

in generall wikipedia also helps: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central...y#Kontroversen

"The activities of the CIA have led to political controversy in the United States and other countries. The reason is primarily the proven massive interference in the internal affairs of other countries through covert operations, were also on the coups against democratically elected governments (see above). The long-standing support of dictators is criticized, especially in South America, such as Manuel Noriega in Panama and Somoza in Nicaragua, as well as the autocratic rulers of the Shah in Iran. It was also the former co-operation with former members of the Wehrmacht and the SS criticized as part of Operation Gladio, MK Ultra, or the partial support and connivance of the so-called rat lines, a legal escape routes for Nazi war criminals such as Klaus Barbie, escaped with the papers of the Vatican and the Red Cross to South America."

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladio

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MK-ULTRA

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Artischocke

"Human rights violations in the war on terrorism"

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central...en_Terrorismus

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murat_Kurnaz

"Drug trafficking and money laundering"

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central...eldw.C3.A4sche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

"CIA torture"

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=0

""The CIA has the right to break any law""

http://www.zeit.de/2006/01/M__Scheuer

"Report on illegal CIA activities in Europe Part I"

http://assembly.coe.int/Main.asp?Lin...rtII-FINAL.htm
    part 2
    http://assembly.coe.int/Main.asp?Lin...rtII-FINAL.htm
    What would you prefer, we just roll our tanks and bombers, or try to take care of some business quietly? We are going to take care of it, either way. It is the responsibility of the USA to protect democracy. We have to defend all of you, but now you want to tell us how we're supposed to do it too?

By the way you're welcome for the freedoms that you enjoy today that were hard fought for with American blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Frederick View Post
      What would you prefer, we just roll our tanks and bombers, or try to take care of some business quietly? We are going to take care of it, either way. It is the responsibility of the USA to protect democracy. We have to defend all of you, but now you want to tell us how we're supposed to do it too?

By the way you're welcome for the freedoms that you enjoy today that were hard fought for with American blood.
      I am very sorry to disappoint you, but your leaders became weak, and fell prey to the corporations. Heard of CISPA, the successor to ACTA, SOPA and PIPA? Your country is being ruled in continuously higher part by greedy corporations. If you had not heard what is truly happening with USA, then I am so sorry.

I acknowledge that there are citizens in your country who fight for freedom. But they are being pushed away. The world already suffers from oppressive patent laws maintained by the aggressive lobby of corporations. Why did American Army attack Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq? Because someone had to sell lots of weapons. The fight with terrorism is a made-up idea. Now, even if people try to fight injustice, the oppressors call them terrorists and kill without hesitation. The world's empires perform truth manipulation at a horrifying scale.

Comment

Why would the USA want to emulate two time losers like the Germans?
        LOL... sure a 2 party Dictatorship with all time wars going one are so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirager View Post
          I am very sorry to disappoint you, but your leaders became weak, and fell prey to the corporations. Heard of CISPA, the successor to ACTA, SOPA and PIPA? Your country is being ruled in continuously higher part by greedy corporations. If you had not heard what is truly happening with USA, then I am so sorry.
          That's nothing new, the government has been run by the rich since the very beginning of our country. It used to be you couldn't even vote if you weren't a rich land owner white male.

Why did American Army attack Afghanistan,
          Because that's where Osama bin Laden was, and he had just killed 3,000 Americans on US soil.

Iran
          Um, we haven't attacked Iran. Unless you're talking about the old hostage crisis in the 70's?

Iraq?
          Because Bush Jr. was pissed at Saddam for being mean to his daddy.

Because someone had to sell lots of weapons.
          If there's one thing the US can do, it's sell weapons no matter whether there's a war on or not.

Now, even if people try to fight injustice, the oppressors call them terrorists and kill without hesitation. The world's empires perform truth manipulation at a horrifying scale.
          This is also nothing new. There's an old saying that one man's terrorists are another's freedom fighters. Nothing new about that.

Comment

What would you prefer, we just roll our tanks and bombers,
            they do this right now and all the time but in another way you think. they always sell tanks and bombers to Dictatorships like Saudi Arabia!

most of the time these little dirty country do the dirty work for the USA.

or try to take care of some business quietly?
            i don’t have a problem with that one. but tell me why they do business in allied country on innocent civilians ? i don't think MK-Ultra is a useful business.

why not start business in Saudi Arabia against there Dictatorship instead of killing innocent Europeans?

Gladio prove they prefer to kill innocent Europeans instead of start a war against dictatorships like Saudi Arabia!

We are going to take care of it, either way.
            Saudi Arabia prove the complete opposite.

Iran is a problem for the USA and iran is a kind of "Democracy" BUT Saudi Arabia is NO problem for the USA and they are a 100% pure Dictatorship monarchy.
            the government never chance in saudi arabia because the "king" do have unlimited power to do ALL he want.
            but the USA prefer to start a war against Iran instead of saudia arabia only because of.... OIL from Saudi Arabia.
            the 9/11 attack on the world trade centre was 100% driven by Saudi Arabia terrorists and not IRAN people!
            Osama bin ladin= Saudi Arabia!

It is the responsibility of the USA to protect democracy..
            tell me why they destroy many democracy all over the world?
            and why they support dictatorships against democracy?

for example panama: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschic....C3.A4rputsche
            or the iran http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschic...d_Reza_Pahlavi

"mit Hilfe der CIA („Operation Ajax“). General Zahedi übernahm die Regierung und am 28. Oktober 1954"

obs another CIA operation to make sure the USA get the OIL and iran get the dictator-shipment.

We have to defend all of you
            no they only defence them self and all others are lost in the dark.

, but now you want to tell us how we're supposed to do it too?
            maybe there is no need to do anything outside of the USA.

you mean german blood LOL

Comment

you mean german blood LOL
              I warn you! Germans had their share of evil too. As any other big country. Be smarter than that and don't throw such flame arguments.

Comment

your words do have some mistakes for example: united states are not the government...

Ron Paul for example is a good guy with a big sense about what is right and wrong.

the government is another story the 2 party system is in fact really useless in force the government to act in the civilian will.

in my point of view : the united states do have a big problem with there Government and Obama compared to bush is like comparing cholera and plague.

the USA should really switch there democracy to a "German" model with more than 2 party’s.
                That's a fallacy, to assume it's better with more parties. If the people are gullible, stupid and selfish, it doesn't matter if you have 20 parties or just two.

Germans still vote for the mainstream parties. Sure, some are voting for the Pirate Party for instance, but it's mostly a 'movement' party. It's something that will die down once they're encouraged to take a stand on more issues.

Also, Germans have voted for either the CDU or SPD in droves. It's like it's only two parties. They want to ban parties or stifle freedoms/liberties as the USA is working towards. To criticize one system or country, you have to be openminded towards the critique of another.

Comment

I acknowledge that there are citizens in your country who fight for freedom. But they are being pushed away. The world already suffers from oppressive patent laws maintained by the aggressive lobby of corporations. Why did American Army attack Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq? Because someone had to sell lots of weapons. The fight with terrorism is a made-up idea. Now, even if people try to fight injustice, the oppressors call them terrorists and kill without hesitation. The world's empires perform truth manipulation at a horrifying scale.
                  What country are you from? Which country is independent and not controlled by corporations or some powerful special interest groups?

There aren't very many countries (if we discuss 'Western' countries) that aren't complicit in what the USA does. Who objects or takes a stand? For e.g., German politicians in power sure don't.

Comment

I warn you! Germans had their share of evil too. As any other big country. Be smarter than that and don't throw such flame arguments.
                    you just don't get the joke. this wasn't criticism this was only a "fact" they share more German blood than American blood because of this they won the war.

i do not criticism the USA only because they won the war.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                      Because that's where Osama bin Laden was, and he had just killed 3,000 Americans on US soil.
                      15 terrorists who drive the 9/11 were people from Saudi Arabia! and this is the biggest part 70-80%
                      and also Saudi Arabia is a evil Dictatorship with a inhuman Quaran Shariah law system!
                      but still no US-invasion in Saudi Arabia ?

maybe the US only attack Afghanistan only because a gas/oil-Pipeline.

I'll take you seriously again if the usa declared the war to Saudi Arabia !

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                      Um, we haven't attacked Iran. Unless you're talking about the old hostage crisis in the 70's?
                      "or the iran http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschic...d_Reza_Pahlavi
                      "mit Hilfe der CIA („Operation Ajax“). General Zahedi übernahm die Regierung und am 28. Oktober 1954" "

German wikipedia do have a different viewpoint your talking is only true for a naive civilian but if you know all secret CIA operations then there are many attacks at the iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                        What country are you from? Which country is independent and not controlled by corporations or some powerful special interest groups?

There aren't very many countries (if we discuss 'Western' countries) that aren't complicit in what the USA does. Who objects or takes a stand? For e.g., German politicians in power sure don't.
                        I never said my country was better.
                        I am from Poland, which fell prey to greed and stupidity of it's governors. True irony here is, even corporations have little interest in our market. If pompous pride is a kind of stupidity, then our country is plagued with stupidity for centuries. It is painful to see this, but I cannot do much more than just observe.

Comment

you just don't get the joke. this wasn't criticism this was only a "fact" they share more German blood than American blood because of this they won the war.

i do not criticism the USA only because they won the war.
                          This topic is not a place for jokes. Some others might not get them. That's why i told to be smarter than this.

Comment

This topic is not a place for jokes. Some others might not get them. That's why i told to be smarter than this.
                            LOL then i'm the wrong person ,., because i can make jokes on any tropics

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
                              Who gave Taliban weapons?
                              Pakistan. That's their military hedge against India.

The US has never trained or funded religious fundamentalists, we funded, armed, and trained drug dealers and thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
                                Pakistan. That's their military hedge against India.

The US has never trained or funded religious fundamentalists, we funded, armed, and trained drug dealers and thugs.
                                wrong! (USA+Saudi arabia) send money to israel for weapons and israel send the weapons to Pakistan and Pakistan send the weapons to Afghanistan.

and the usa and saudi arabia and israel only do this to make sure the Soviet russia gets a big war in afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X