Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack

    this is how the USA "works" Toxic AMERICAN gas on civilians.



    MADE IN USA the BEST GAS you can GET FOR A GENOCIDE !
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-27-2012, 06:35 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      sure War is not about humanity at all.

      you are not a military expert but--> Iím ! an RPG can't harm a combat helicopters!!!!!!!!!!!
      only "stupid" people think an RPG can harm a combat helicopter!
      the fight range of the helicopter is 2000m and more and the RPG range on vesicles on the ground is max 1000m (you never hit the target at 1000m)
      an RPG is a ground to ground weapon and NOT an anti-Air weapon.
      if you hit a helicopter in full combat movement speed you have more luck than a human can have.
      just play Arma2 1 team get RPG and the other team a hind24 or a US Copter the heli team will always win.

      but yes stupid people don't know this because they think its proportionately a Combat Helicopter against RPG and AK47.

      for example a AK47 can not hurt a hind24 in a normal combat space you can shot 30 bullets on the heli can't the hind24 don't care.

      also hit a copter in full movement speed is impossible! for a human with ak47!
      Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were such an military expert through your extensive experience playing VIDEOGAMES. RPGs arent stingers as they have no guidance, but the can and ARE used as surface to air weapons by poorly financed insurgents. Their range is good enough when the terrain is an urban area. Choppers have to move slow and get close to ID targets. I guess you have never heard of the Battle of Mogadishu in Somalia, where we had two Blackhawk choppers downed by insurgents carrying RPG-7s. Here's a pro-tip....videogames are fun, but they are not real life.

      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      yes that is the same category. you can only compare American with Nazis.
      My point was that its wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, but clearly if flew far over your head. Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion. Carry on with the hate if you must.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        this isolated single individual did exact the same what there great leaders did in "Hiroshima and Nagasaki" Mass-murdering innocence civilians.
        A German bitching about what US did in WW2... priceless

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by ArksineVT View Post
          Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were such an military expert through your extensive experience playing VIDEOGAMES.
          not only but BUT you don't get it this is the Video-game used by the US Military to simulate and training there soldiers.

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBS1

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBS2

          so if the US-Military uses OFP/ARMA2 then they are "Experts" but if i use it then i'm a child right?



          Originally posted by ArksineVT View Post
          RPGs arent stingers as they have no guidance, but the can and ARE used as surface to air weapons by poorly financed insurgents. Their range is good enough when the terrain is an urban area. Choppers have to move slow and get close to ID targets. I guess you have never heard of the Battle of Mogadishu in Somalia, where we had two Blackhawk choppers downed by insurgents carrying RPG-7s. Here's a pro-tip....videogames are fun, but they are not real life.
          really 1 example with 100% Failure of the Pilot is not a valid argument!
          also a Black-hawk IS NOT A BATTLE HELICOPTER! its a transport helicopter!
          and yes if you stand on a single point to offload your troops then a rpg can hit you but ONLY IF YOU STAND STILL.

          and now calculate the probability its only 0,0001% and only possible if the Pilot are a retard !

          and again your example is a "transport-Copter" and not a "Fighter-Copter"

          a Fighter copter do have a different way to "Flight" he do not need stand on 1 point to offload soldiers he always moves also because of the emergency landing mechanism

          Prove: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autorot...ng_aircraft%29

          this prove you are not an "expert" a Fighter-Helicopter allways move because of "Autorotation" emergency landing in Low height.

          also they always move to make sure no RPG and no AK47 can hit them.


          Originally posted by ArksineVT View Post
          My point was that its wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, but clearly if flew far over your head. Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion. Carry on with the hate if you must.
          sure but the other "innocent" American civilians are Guilty in not start a civilian war against the Guilty ones ... no this isn't a joke.

          so you can be Guilty by not "Stopping" the Guilty,

          stay passive and let a crime happen is also a crime!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by orome View Post
            A German bitching about what US did in WW2... priceless
            and because the Nazis are evil the USA is free to do what they want to do right? LOL...

            next time a crime happens a bad man rapes a child you are free to rape another child just because the other man is evil ?

            Comment

            Working...
            X