Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    no US soldier? only General?
    This one is good!

Comment

LOL and only because you don't like my message.
      No, it's because you're a troll. You don't have a message. Your posts consist of incoherent babble, and provide no value to this forum. You should stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by russofris View Post
        No, it's because you're a troll. You don't have a message. Your posts consist of incoherent babble, and provide no value to this forum. You should stop posting.
        "You don't have a message."

LOL yes sure i write so much because i do not have a message.

Comment

"You don't have a message."

LOL yes sure i write so much because i do not have a message.
          You write so much because you are a troll. You should probably just stop posting.

F

Comment

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...820622,00.html

Yes the US people really go crazy in Afghanistan.

and in 3 month they will also start a war against Syria and Iran and then us soldiers run amok there to.
            You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem. I *really* don't think that it applies uniformly to every single American soldier. Not even to a representative group.

For what its worth, I don't blame YOU for the second world war. I blame HITLER and his cronies. In that case, there was unfortunatly someone right insane in a very powerful position. Highly intelligent, but insane.
            I'm Polish, BTW.

Blame the soldier, not the institution.

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
              You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem.
              you are just naive! its the "Official" story that its a single individual but...
              http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1331827621659.shtml

there are many evidences that it was not a single individual.
              and now the Group are just individuals with mental problems?
              LOL!!! its not a secret war makes ill --->mental ill!

I *really* don't think that it applies uniformly to every single American soldier. Not even to a representative group.
              and again official mainstream media propaganda wiki-leaks show mass murder videos the US-Troops do have many many many many many many many sick mass-murder individuals.

only a individual?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

only a individual?

really you are just MAD!

For what its worth, I don't blame YOU for the second world war. I blame HITLER and his cronies. In that case, there was unfortunatly someone right insane in a very powerful position. Highly intelligent, but insane.
              I'm Polish, BTW.
              Blame the soldier, not the institution.
              i blame the institution because: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

and:

the Soldier is innocent ! (no this isn't a joke the cause why the soldier turn into a mass-murder is Guilty not the soldier.)

Comment

You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem.
                this isolated single individual did exact the same what there great leaders did in "Hiroshima and Nagasaki" Mass-murdering innocence civilians.

this is how the US-people prefer to fix problems "Mass-murdering" innocence childís and insolence womanís and innocence civilians.

sure this works great for the USA...

Comment

poor children,.they died at a young age.

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/a...2/1?csp=34news

the payback time goes on an Afghan Soldier defend there homeland and kill 3 NATO troops.

yes we all know this will never end.

the NATO should end this war by going home.

Comment

you are just naive! its the "Official" story that its a single individual but...
                      http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1331827621659.shtml

there are many evidences that it was not a single individual.
                      and now the Group are just individuals with mental problems?
                      LOL!!! its not a secret war makes ill --->mental ill!

and again official mainstream media propaganda wiki-leaks show mass murder videos the US-Troops do have many many many many many many many sick mass-murder individuals.

only a individual?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

only a individual?

really you are just MAD!

i blame the institution because: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atombom...a_und_Nagasaki

and:

the Soldier is innocent ! (no this isn't a joke the cause why the soldier turn into a mass-murder is Guilty not the soldier.)
                      You DO realize that the "collateral murder" video was cut and doctored, right?

http://erratasec.blogspot.com/2010/0...aks-sucks.html

Comment

Originally posted by ArksineVT View Post
                        You DO realize that the "collateral murder" video was cut and doctored, right?
                        the only important point is: there is a unbeatable weapon like a strong Tank and there are people with "light" weapons (there was one AK47) yes "Honour" kill the bare food people with a combat helicopter is very very very honorable

"Honour" is if you land your combat helicopter pick up a AK47 and fight them with your own weapon in your hands.

but yes "US" people do not have "honor" at all.

Comment

Here is the honor of "US solders" and "US peoples" that allows their government to do such things...

And this one. Pleas read the card!

For second picture, there are some "versions". says rescued my dad and rescued my sister... etc.
                          So digital pictures can be altered easily. This picture could be already fake.
                          But this doesn't change the truth that many US solders are committed such crimes like that at Iraq and killed a million innocent/civil people.
                          But that doesn't count as genocide. Because murderer is USA, Right?

Comment

the only important point is: there is a unbeatable weapon like a strong Tank and there are people with "light" weapons (there was one AK47) yes "Honour" kill the bare food people with a combat helicopter is very very very honorable

"Honour" is if you land your combat helicopter pick up a AK47 and fight them with your own weapon in your hands.

but yes "US" people do not have "honor" at all.
                            War is not about playing fair, its about survival. There had been several firefights prior to the incident. There were also several times the chopper decided not to attack because no clear ID could be made. In this instance there were men armed with AKs and what looked like RPGs. If you are an attack chopper you better darn well take out those RPGs, or you are the one that is going to get taken out.

And for you to declare that "US" people have no honor makes you look like a massive hypocrite. Should I lump you and all other Germans in with the Nazi party?

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                              Because murderer is USA, Right?
                              not all the time. but right now its really senseless in Afghanistan.
                              they won the war but lose at peace... the USA don't have any clue about peace thatís the problem.
                              Peace is more difficult than war.

I watch many documentary about Afghanistan and they don't bring the "Light" in the dark.

because they don't do anything useful for the people.

Here is the honor of "US solders" and "US peoples" that allows their government to do such things...
                              Nice Picture

And this one. Pleas read the card!

For second picture, there are some "versions". says rescued my dad and rescued my sister... etc.
                              So digital pictures can be altered easily. This picture could be already fake.
                              But this doesn't change the truth that many US solders are committed such crimes like that at Iraq and killed a million innocent/civil people.
                              But that doesn't count as genocide. Because murderer is USA, Right?
                              the problem with the USA is they sell poison gas to Saddam Hussain and he kills Iranians with American GAS....

this is like sending Zyklon B to the nazis to make sure they can kill more Jews.

Comment

War is not about playing fair,
                                sure War is not about humanity at all.

it is just disproportionately!!!

American people always use nuclear bombs against flying insects.

its about survival. There had been several firefights prior to the incident. There were also several times the chopper decided not to attack because no clear ID could be made. In this instance there were men armed with AKs and what looked like RPGs. If you are an attack chopper you better darn well take out those RPGs, or you are the one that is going to get taken out.
                                you are not a military expert but--> Iím ! an RPG can't harm a combat helicopters!!!!!!!!!!!
                                only "stupid" people think an RPG can harm a combat helicopter!
                                the fight range of the helicopter is 2000m and more and the RPG range on vesicles on the ground is max 1000m (you never hit the target at 1000m)
                                an RPG is a ground to ground weapon and NOT an anti-Air weapon.
                                if you hit a helicopter in full combat movement speed you have more luck than a human can have.
                                just play Arma2 1 team get RPG and the other team a hind24 or a US Copter the heli team will always win.

but yes stupid people don't know this because they think its proportionately a Combat Helicopter against RPG and AK47.

for example a AK47 can not hurt a hind24 in a normal combat space you can shot 30 bullets on the heli can't the hind24 don't care.

also hit a copter in full movement speed is impossible! for a human with ak47!

And for you to declare that "US" people have no honor makes you look like a massive hypocrite. Should I lump you and all other Germans in with the Nazi party?
                                yes that is the same category. you can only compare American with Nazis.

Comment

Working...
                                X