Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Study prove Fukushima caused byearthquake in the first minutes not the tsunami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by johnc View Post
    At what time in the video?
    no you don't get it the hole video is about this scandal.

    but sure the first 10 minutes is just the intro after the first 10 minutes it comes to the main tropic then the tropic is the same for 40-50 minutes.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      no you don't get it the hole video is about this scandal.

      but sure the first 10 minutes is just the intro after the first 10 minutes it comes to the main tropic then the tropic is the same for 40-50 minutes.
      You said that the explosion at reactor 4 had a dramatically different look than the explosions at the other reactors. Is there some kind of visual evidence for this? I would like to see these differences myself.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by johnc View Post
        Where is there video of the reactor 4 explosion?
        the first quote about the nuclear explosion in reactor 4 comes after 29,05 minutes

        the second is 31 minutes and the 3. is 32 minutes.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by johnc View Post
          You said that the explosion at reactor 4 had a dramatically different look than the explosions at the other reactors. Is there some kind of visual evidence for this? I would like to see these differences myself.
          after 32 minutes there are the one with the pictures and videos.

          he shows the flash light coming up and the shock wave

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by johnc View Post
            You said that the explosion at reactor 4 had a dramatically different look than the explosions at the other reactors. Is there some kind of visual evidence for this? I would like to see these differences myself.
            the full explosion comes after 33,20 minutes but the pictures after 32 show the "flash"

            in the full scene you can watch the shock wave and the "Mushroom"

            Comment


            • #36
              They're talking about the explosion at reactor 3. So I believe your argument is that there was a nuclear explosion at reactor 3, not in building 4. This is important because there was no fuel in building 4 except that which was contained in the spent fuel pool. And I think we could say that there was no explosion of any type at the spent fuel pool at building 4 since the pool remains nearly completely intact.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by johnc View Post
                They're talking about the explosion at reactor 3. So I believe your argument is that there was a nuclear explosion at reactor 3, not in building 4.
                ubs yes my confusion sorry.

                Originally posted by johnc View Post
                This is important because there was no fuel in building 4 except that which was contained in the spent fuel pool. And I think we could say that there was no explosion of any type at the spent fuel pool at building 4 since the pool remains nearly completely intact.

                yes you are right i was confused sorry. nuclear explosion is reactor 3.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by johnc View Post
                  So I believe your argument is that there was a nuclear explosion at reactor 3,
                  the real scandal is.. the nuclear power plant companies always claim that its impossible to get a nuclear explosion in a nuclear power plant.

                  if every nuclear power-plant is a nuclear Bomb then all nuclear power plants are really dangerous.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    To get a nuclear explosion you need to have a supercritical mass of fissile material held in a specific configuration for a specific length of time.

                    There is no way to get that in a nuclear reactor. Even if all the fuel is melted there is no way you can have a criticality because of all the other rubbish that has melted along with the fuel.

                    The design of a water reactor is such that if the coolant, which is also the moderator, heats up, the reaction will slow down, so the power output drops. If there is no coolant, and hence, no moderator, then it is impossible for a water reactor to be critical. They are designed like that, and have been since they started building power reactors.

                    No criticality, no explosion.

                    Oh, and a prompt criticality also requires a specific set of circumstances. None of which were found in Fukushima.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Shielder View Post
                      To get a nuclear explosion you need to have a supercritical mass of fissile material held in a specific configuration for a specific length of time.
                      There is no way to get that in a nuclear reactor. Even if all the fuel is melted there is no way you can have a criticality because of all the other rubbish that has melted along with the fuel.
                      The design of a water reactor is such that if the coolant, which is also the moderator, heats up, the reaction will slow down, so the power output drops. If there is no coolant, and hence, no moderator, then it is impossible for a water reactor to be critical. They are designed like that, and have been since they started building power reactors.
                      No criticality, no explosion.
                      Oh, and a prompt criticality also requires a specific set of circumstances. None of which were found in Fukushima.
                      you trying an argumentation with low level theoretical school knowledge but in the video there are 4 high skilled people pointing out that a prompt critical nuclear explosion is possible and the explosion strength and the particle fallout range show it was a prompt critical explosion!
                      And really sorry you are not more skilled than the experts in the video.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X