Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

Now you know why Germany its so successful its about the Culture and Etiquette and and the high expensive Health care for everyone and the will to save the Nature with Recycle glass for example or Wind and Solar power and its about the will to success and the will to working hard like Robots and the will to to it by your self for example building your own house my house is build in the same way by he hand of my mum and dad. stone by stone with there own hands! Its the Will to to it in the best way you know and the will to know it in the best way.

Just watch the videos no Germans speak there only native British or US people so its a authentic viewpoint about Germany from the outside and i say it yes its true the Germans can not make a break if something is not perfect.Because of this Germany drop Nuclear power because German can not accept it because its not perfect.

Comment

you know you are in Germany if the Alcohol section of the supermarket is the biggest part of the hole building.

this was only the wine and hard alc part here now the much bigger beer part:

Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-27-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        you know you are in Germany
        You know you are in Germany when everybody does their grocery shopping at the Aldi and Lidl. Really when it comes to food, Germans are really cheapass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
            You know you are in Germany when everybody does their grocery shopping at the Aldi and Lidl. Really when it comes to food, Germans are really cheapass.
            you are right Germany do have the cheapest food in the world and the most expensive kitchens!!

for Germans its standard and normal if they buy a kitchen for 10 000 and more.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I guess the propaganda machines have to load up on such nonsense to distract them from the utter collapse that is coming. Frau Merkel and her minions will save you all.... LOL!

Say goodbye to German culture...down the toilet.

Comment

Priorities

Nice !!!

I bet German people will get quality wheelchairs, quality glasses, quality false teeth and quality hearing aids in the near/medium future when all German will get older and older

The little problem is that, even with all that quality, they won't be able to use these items, because they won't remember why they have them

Alzheimer ? sound a bit German, isn't it ?

Meanwhile, in France, to warm up, because we don't have enough energy from our nuclear reactors, we fuck ... and make babies

Counting the bank bills or fucking and making babies, it's only a matter of priorities

Comment

Originally posted by jlm2010 View Post
                        Nice !!!

I bet German people will get quality wheelchairs, quality glasses, quality false teeth and quality hearing aids in the near/medium future when all German will get older and older

The little problem is that, even with all that quality, they won't be able to use these items, because they won't remember why they have them

Alzheimer ? sound a bit German, isn't it ?

Meanwhile, in France, to warm up, because we don't have enough energy from our nuclear reactors, we fuck ... and make babies

Counting the bank bills or fucking and making babies, it's only a matter of priorities
                        LOL right Germans do really have a strange priority list.

Comment

I am a bit ashamed of it but I am a german guy. I am in many ways not that typical and yes its a stereotype you give here about us, but yes the stereotypes are not totaly wrong.

But I think ( I only looked in one video right now, and found it very amusing to see my country descriped from the eyes of other european people ^^ ) you missed many important parts, why we are realtivly successful.

First you dont see the shit in the hidden room, we have millions of unemployed people if we are that successful why are this people there, and you said something about we would work 10 years to get a credit from a bank to build a house, that was true for the people who startet their career 10-20 years ago. Today for most people the best they get are jobs that are not paid well half-day or at least limited in time.

And you forget other points that leeds to our relativly success, as example we use greece and other southern countries to make our currency cheap (so we can sell our stuff) normaly the dm would a very expensive currency so we would sell less stuff. And we pay year for year less money for work (real, nominal there are maybe some small raises).

So yes it is better (but far away from good, as example we have nothing nearly a ecomemy that have a job for everybody, our fuckin country even bribe companies that they take more employers) but that only works that RELATIVLY good because we do it on cost of other countries.

So it cannot work for other european countries to do the same because there are loosers needed for that game if anybody wants to become a winner we will fight for lesser payments of work till we pay 0cent per hour.

It really sucks and I am unemployed with a diploma and my brother have even a doctor and another friend also have a diploma (technical university) and we dont find jobs, so its not that perfect that it looks in the first facile view.

Comment

Because Michael is buying all of our beer, stimulating the economy.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
                              I only looked in one video right now [...VS...] you missed many important parts, why we are realtivly successful.
                              I post many videos with many different stuff.

but you judge me guilty to miss stuff after watching only 1 video from maybe 10 and more.

but feel free to write here why Germany is really successful.

I am a bit ashamed of it but I am a german guy. I am in many ways not that typical and yes its a stereotype you give here about us, but yes the stereotypes are not totaly wrong. But I think ( [...], and found it very amusing to see my country descriped from the eyes of other european people ^^ )
                              the tropic is not what the germans think they are the tropic is: what do the other NOT germans think WE ARE!

but feel free to defense your version of the truth.

First you dont see the shit in the hidden room, we have millions of unemployed people if we are that successful why are this people there
                              I'm a loser in the German system to so you really think i do not know of myself?
                              German education fucks me and German health care gives a fuck about me.
                              There are many reasons why this is so.
                              My illness is very hard to diagnostic and in the German health care system you are doomed without a diagnosis. and you are doomed if your medicine is not in the health care payed list and you are even more doomed if the cure is a expensive food.
                              and because of this i do have a brain damage and my school time was unsuccessful.
                              But is this specific to Germany? no! i think I'm a lost child and No other country had made ​​a difference.
                              this means your "millions of unemployed people" are not the fault of Germany.

but weakness can be strongness my autism for example gives me skills to understand technology
                              and people means my family and my customers profit from my exceptional viewpoint and knowledge.

but i know many harz4 people they don't have interests they are only reluctant

, and you said something about we would work 10 years to get a credit from a bank to build a house, that was true for the people who startet their career 10-20 years ago. Today for most people the best they get are jobs that are not paid well half-day or at least limited in time.
                              this is just wrong my brother start a company and now gets 7000 per month for ass wipe of old people! (no joke)

And you forget other points that leeds to our relativly success, as example we use greece and other southern countries to make our currency cheap (so we can sell our stuff) normaly the dm would a very expensive currency so we would sell less stuff. And we pay year for year less money for work (real, nominal there are maybe some small raises).
                              this is true! but i'm sure the germans will save the greece people.

So yes it is better (but far away from good, as example we have nothing nearly a ecomemy that have a job for everybody, our fuckin country even bribe companies that they take more employers) but that only works that RELATIVLY good because we do it on cost of other countries.
                              this is wrong weak countrys like greece need strong partners like germany.

in a world market weak countrys like greece are doomed alone.

So it cannot work for other european countries to do the same because there are loosers needed for that game if anybody wants to become a winner we will fight for lesser payments of work till we pay 0cent per hour.
                              It really sucks and I am unemployed with a diploma and my brother have even a doctor and another friend also have a diploma (technical university) and we dont find jobs, so its not that perfect that it looks in the first facile view.
                              really? i do only have a bad basic school and I'm not unemployed.

Comment

Working...
                              X