Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laser View Post
    WTF... I don't even know what to reply.
    it depends on what kind of man you are?

i know what you can reply you only need to tell me what kind of man you are

Comment

Q's English

Interestingly enough, I have noticed something actually funny about this thread. The title may not be, but Q is making halfway lucid arguments. Deeply flawed perhaps, but actually lucid at all. Kinda like Michelle Bacemann... Also, when I first started posting, I couldn't understand a damn word Q was trying to say in English. Now, I can actually make sense of half of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxID10T View Post
        Interestingly enough, I have noticed something actually funny about this thread. The title may not be, but Q is making halfway lucid arguments. Deeply flawed perhaps, but actually lucid at all. Kinda like Michelle Bacemann... Also, when I first started posting, I couldn't understand a damn word Q was trying to say in English. Now, I can actually make sense of half of it.
        LOL I'm very happy about that! this means my English skill is growing but... but...

what da fuck ?

Comment

Originally posted by Laser View Post
          WTF... I don't even know what to reply.
          It's pretty bad when all the Germans in the thread are totally brainwashed although Q's pretty screwed up but at least he has an excuse that he can't express himself too well in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            LOL I'm very happy about that! this means my English skill is growing but... but...

what da fuck ?
            Hey, you got that subtle American humor

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
              It's pretty bad when all the Germans in the thread are totally brainwashed although Q's pretty screwed up but at least he has an excuse that he can't express himself too well in English.
              "although Q's pretty screwed up"

in what point exactly?

Facts: Green energy show your point of view wrong right now Germany do have the cheapest energy on the market stock of ALL European countries!

and don't tell us bullshit about the end-consumer price again because its THE PROFIT of the "EVIL" companies what makes a price grow from 0,04€ to 0.25€ not the green energy.

the green energy lower the price from 0.09€ to 0,03x€ and this is more than the people pay bonus for green energy pay as you go bonus for green energy is 0,03€ right now.

IN FACT GREEN energy also WIND energy LOWER the Energy Price on the MARKET STOCK and this MORE THAN YOU PAY BONUS (pay as you go) in EEG LAW.

you are complete wrong at this point BUT you will always claim that i'm wrong and only the END-CONSUMER price count. LOL! this makes you lock very dump this is just ignorance.
              Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-04-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mirza View Post
                Incredible how thiw nazi-like discussion is possible on technological site. Qaridarium sounds like good reason to watch Germany closely, as it never was good idea to let it too much freedom. In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims, everything remains the same, lebensraum and all that.
                Back in the Nineties I lived a couple of years in Germany, most of the time in Frankfurt am Main, but also in some other cities. Most of the Germans I met there were decent people, not at all like Qaridarium. Colleagues of mine who worked in other parts of Germany told me there were a lot of people like Qaridarium in places like Rostock and in former East Germany though.

I don't know the situation right now in Germany, maybe it has spread. I heard the new German president is anti-Semitic. Worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                  Back in the Nineties I lived a couple of years in Germany, most of the time in Frankfurt am Main, but also in some other cities. Most of the Germans I met there were decent people, not at all like Qaridarium. Colleagues of mine who worked in other parts of Germany told me there were a lot of people like Qaridarium in places like Rostock and in former East Germany though.

I don't know the situation right now in Germany, maybe it has spread. I heard the new German president is anti-Semitic. Worrisome.
                  people like me????? i don't know any human like me.

"people like Qaridarium in places like Rostock and in former East Germany though."

uhm.. i think i life in the wrong place i'm near by stuttgart in the south-west of germany.

"I heard the new German president is anti-Semitic."

no this is only your imagination of your voices in your heat you only think this because of his religion and the founder of his religion but modern Evangelicals are not anti-semitic.

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxID10T View Post
                    Hey, you got that subtle American humor
                    sure but... make a reality check.

you are dump if you life as a "Goi=Donkey" in a Jewish Religious Society/Country

and because of this Theodor Herzl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl is right in his arguments that the jews need there own country "Israel" this means: the GOI=Donkey can quit this Crazy Country and life a free life outside of "Israel" without being a GOI=Donkey.

herzl was a white man! full of Visionary and knowledge.

http://www.deutschlanddokumente.de/jdnHerzl.php

back in 1895 Herzl wrote to 'Otto von Bismarck' about his personal final solution about the (Religious)Jewish problem his final solution was called "Israel" the Country.

sure we all know Hitler prefer another final solution called 'Holocaust Pogrom'.

in my point of view the Herzl Solution works much better *Trumps UP* for that

But israel is really only good for jews all other people should just stay away or yes they are GOIs/Donkeys

about the tropic "Racist" the Religous jews ARE racists because they think there jewish race are the superior God-chosen Race! this means they really think GOI=Sup-human.
                    they think a Goi is not a FULL human! they think a Goi is a Donkey!...

and be sure i'm not a Racist only because i think that the Jewish Religion is really Dangerous!

if a Religion teaches you that a unbeliever is a sup-human then its really bad!

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goy

sorry i write GOI but this is german in english this word is written : Goy!...

"In English, the use of the word goy can be controversial. Like other common (and otherwise innocent) terms, it may be assigned pejoratively to non-Jews.[6][7][8] To avoid any perceived offensive connotations, writers may use the English terms "gentile" or "non-Jew"."

in the Islam Religion its the same the unbeliever '''kafir''' are just crap in there believing systems http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

Comment

Wake up, Germans...

Last edited by Panix; 03-06-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                          Wake up, Germans...

lol the germans get the payment LOL.... yes true but this is how economic works.

Fiat money system works in this way owe is money and more owe is more money.

if you let people with owe go away your money goes away.

Comment

... All the crap Qaridarium said ...
                            I can't believe how a person is so ignorant, who thinks by acting as such is a matter of cool thing or being an smart-ass rather than replying to straight forward question makes him an smart being (proved by any 3rd party that didn't have attention to do so, and off course been provided by Qaridarium himself as an example!). //An Analyze of Qaridarium talk here.

After all, I already answered my major disbelieving (mention above) around Qaridarium.

Anyhow, I already read the LSD thread started by you and couple of other threads (as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read). Also, rather than, replying to every single none-sense you wrote. I decided to make a new account, and start to talk to you, in hope to see what things will lead too.

Again, consider this as reply as a "Hi".

With all of these mentioned, I'll be replying to you from time to time as a matter of a hobby and only when I get a time for this.

Comment

Originally posted by eTrune View Post
                              I can't believe how a person is so ignorant, who thinks by acting as such is a matter of cool thing or being an smart-ass rather than replying to straight forward question makes him an smart being (proved by any 3rd party that didn't have attention to do so, and off course been provided by Qaridarium himself as an example!). //An Analyze of Qaridarium talk here.
                              After all, I already answered my major disbelieving (mention above) around Qaridarium.
                              Anyhow, I already read the LSD thread started by you and couple of other threads (as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read). Also, rather than, replying to every single none-sense you wrote. I decided to make a new account, and start to talk to you, in hope to see what things will lead too.
                              Again, consider this as reply as a "Hi".
                              With all of these mentioned, I'll be replying to you from time to time as a matter of a hobby and only when I get a time for this.
                              Hi LOL really you must have some kind of multiple personals because on the one side you write stuff like: "... All the crap Qaridarium said ..." and on the other side you mostly come to phoronix to read my threats: "as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read"

why you come to phoronix to read my crap threats? only to beat me?

"I'll be replying to you from time to time as a matter of a hobby and only when I get a time for this."

sure thank you its my hobby to! but the overall time i spending on such stuff makes me to an Professional LOL... now only michael need to pay me for the clicks i generate for his side then i'm rich !

"Also, rather than, replying to every single none-sense you wrote. I decided to make a new account, and start to talk to you, in hope to see what things will lead too."

what is your last account? or do you use the anonymous account ?

what will it lead to if you think I'm crazy anyway?`

and you know why I'm crazy because i start this threat: "LSD thread started by you" or maybe because i consume LSD one time in my life?

ok doesn't matter you don't have to pay attention to my arguments because I'm MAD so its a easy job for you.

"I can't believe how a person is so ignorant,"

you claim i'm an ignorant but i can't find any argument that covers your claim in your post...

"After all, I already answered my major disbelieving (mention above) around Qaridarium."

if you do this with an anonymous account i can not bind your answer to a person this means its counted as spam in my brain LOL

Comment

*sigh* , lets start.
                                Hi LOL really you must have some kind of multiple personals because on the one side you write stuff like: "... All the crap Qaridarium said ..." and on the other side you mostly come to phoronix to read my threats: "as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read"
                                Hmm, interesting, the first thing you replayed back "Hi", yup Hi to you too. I see, so you started into giving me a multiple personalities. Wow, thanks for that! I'll be sure to save my multi-personality. As, a way I can explain it. Is that you feel insecure or yourself and perhaps you do have multi-personality as well! I also, tends to think you do have some problems of comprehending and reading between the lines. What, I actually said, is NOT what you understand. Basically, every single time, I came to Phornoix for reading or seeing some benchmarks. I notice whats going on the forums. As I tend to read things, I also came to notice most of things I read in the forums here are written by you.

Now, if we go further in this, you expressed my purely good words by turning it into feeding your ego. I may add, you are feeding it loudly and publicly as well.

why you come to phoronix to read my crap threats? only to beat me?
                                Of course, no. Even such as miserable species such as yourself, I do not think of the need to beat you up. However, the necessity of clarifying things to you is more important than defending my words, which in purposely, I feel that you are attending to twist my words on me. For sake of clarity, I came here mainly for viewing benchmarks and sometimes to I like to check the news that appears here (which I find it related to my interest).
                                This off course do not excuse feeding your ego by twisting my words and using them as a way or method against me. Which off course reflects back to your sense of not being secure.

sure thank you its my hobby to! but the overall time i spending on such stuff makes me to an Professional LOL... now only michael need to pay me for the clicks i generate for his side then i'm rich !
                                Exactly, which stuff you are talking about (that makes you a "Professional LOL") ?
                                You should be that Michael, yet he still didn't ban you. Which, off course I do not supporting banning, and in same context you should be considering it as a pay back for clicking on ads. Also, if are smart you would already try to estimate the costs and how much revenue that your clicks is worth (in terms of real money) for Michael, and here is a hint, it is not worthy.

what is your last account? or do you use the anonymous account ?
                                At the moment, I do not think you need to know such information.

what will it lead to if you think I'm crazy anyway?`
                                It will certainly lead to something, but do I think you need to know what it leads too?
                                Perhaps no, as it will be helping me (or others) of understanding things better. And, by this I'll end my answer to this question.

and you know why I'm crazy because i start this threat: "LSD thread started by you" or maybe because i consume LSD one time in my life?
                                ok doesn't matter you don't have to pay attention to my arguments because I'm MAD so its a easy job for you.
                                Ok so now you way of handling my respond is changed, it seems the sense of being insecure (already appeared in your first sentence when respond to my post) become more visible. Also, the word "MAD" seems not clear to me and which context you are using it now, and perhaps its not even clear to you as well. A definition from your side, would be good thing to start with.

you claim i'm an ignorant but i can't find any argument that covers your claim in your post...
                                An opinion, doesn't need a supportive base to start with, hens the word "believe". Therefore, you point whatever it is, become irrelevant here.

if you do this with an anonymous account i can not bind your answer to a person this means its counted as spam in my brain LOL
                                What a corrupted logic. In this way, if you called 911 for help (as the other person is anonymous to you) you will consider the person who talks to as an spam? This logic can also be generalized to many things like calling IT, reading newspapers, etc ...
                                Also, strange why you think that this world is it all about you. You don't seems to think that my other account(s) may not have any connection with you, and so, you may not know me. Also, I could not using my other account(s), for many different reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X