Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
    ok that with the pc is a good point,
    a good point means you are wrong!

    Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
    but on the other hand, what else will you calculate against your income? your washingmaschine?
    you are so uncreative!

    you can not calculate your washing machin against your tax but you can calculate a investment against it you can do a washing machin investment.

    for example this: http://www.ebay.de/itm/260717830668?...84.m1423.l2649

    a Washing machine hot water ballast control to use heat water instead of electricity and this is your business because you can drive a heat and power power plant and wasting hot water is essential to make money on electricity!!!

    now you get it? your washing machin point was just stupid but i do the hot water ballast control exactly last year to improve my POWER PLANT!!

    now you are surprised by my creativity and cleverness??

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      a Washing machine hot water ballast control to use heat water instead of electricity and this is your business because you can drive a heat and power power plant and wasting hot water is essential to make money on electricity!!!
      hmm you mean I have to pay less money for energy when I invest in such a product or what? Thats then no tax reducing or I think I cannot calculate that as a business expense so they lower my hartz4 anyway or do I missunderstand you?

      Wrong/Wright I thought you wanna help me not want to be the one who is right? ^^


      I am listening if you give me good advises, but I think its not about who is wrong and who is right. I hope you are right but I dont see that yet fully (at least if you not clear that point out) Even if you are right about I can buy me stuff over stuff to have technicaly no income if some day someone wants to come in my apartment and they see stuff lieing around that is worth 15.000 Euro I get sued for social-cheating, only if I can tell them that that all is for my business and I do not use it much for privat stuff, but then again I cant just buy everything from such money to lower my income to zero.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

        really i can not fix your mental health. i only can teach you how to do stuff.
        I was maybe mentaly ill after the shock of the horrofic reallity we have mixed with additional overtraveling pictures of how bad hartz4 is, it really sucks but its fame is even worse. But now I am just analising how bad our system is and that if you not cheat what you prostpose (yes maybe thats all legal but still its kind of cheating) its freedom-grades are very small. especialy if you are intelligent, if you are dumb you just work even if you earn less than you would get, if you only get hartz4. And you are to stupid to understand that not you are the problem but the system is colapsing slowly.

        But again I am not mentaly ill at the moment, I had some time nearly rationaly a depression, because our world rationaly extremly sucks in many many aspects. Mostly all people suffer from this sick system, but yes you should not break because of that, but the system is way more ill than I am or was.


        So I dont want that you heal me from anything, but if you could help me to cheat the system or tell me the insider knowledge you have have to not suffer that much from the extemly shity system.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          hmm you mean I have to pay less money for energy when I invest in such a product or what?
          your business model is in that point: make more electricity (in your heat and power power plant) to sell(***PROFIT***) and save more electricity in your washing maschin (***Profit***) and save the nature and in the same .

          and then after you understanding grow in such a stuff you can sell it to other people to.

          Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          Thats then no tax reducing or I think I cannot calculate that as a business expense so they lower my hartz4 anyway or do I missunderstand you?
          you really do have big problems in calculation skills...

          you have a fictional customer he spend you 210€ because you fix his computer and then and then the bad harz4 system rip the 210€ right? WRONG! because you reinvest it then the "harz4" system get ZERO- Driving a company is all about invest your income money into future profit.

          and in the future you quit "harz4" this model is called: company startup payed by government.

          Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          Wrong/Wright I thought you wanna help me not want to be the one who is right? ^^
          ask this your harz4 keeper I'm sure (irony) he want all the best to you.

          Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          I am listening if you give me good advises, but I think its not about who is wrong and who is right. I hope you are right but I dont see that yet fully (at least if you not clear that point out) Even if you are right about I can buy me stuff over stuff to have technicaly no income if some day someone wants to come in my apartment and they see stuff lieing around that is worth 15.000 Euro I get sued for social-cheating, only if I can tell them that that all is for my business and I do not use it much for privat stuff, but then again I cant just buy everything from such money to lower my income to zero.
          your problem is different you get ZERO money for your startup in my model you get money for your startup. and no this is not against the law.

          you only drive your company in the regular business model every business make investments.

          another aspect is you need to try stuff to get familiar with it to sell this to other people you can not sell a a hot water balance mixer to people if you never test the product in your own company.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            another aspect is you need to try stuff to get familiar with it to sell this to other people you can not sell a a hot water balance mixer to people if you never test the product in your own company.
            I got the basic Idea and I have shurely no problem with calculation maybe with understanding but you mean I have to test all the products at home(that is my business then, when I understand you right) and maybe I sell it to some customers ^^ and if not it was only a failed test so nobody can fuck me for that?

            Do I understand you now right? So I just write down all my bigger cost-posts as needed for company because I maybe will sell that. Ok that makes sense, thats then the backfire of having a monstroses stupid burocracy like we have in germany that you can never control all that, what I use more for private stuff and what I use more for other stuff etc.

            Did I understand you now right ^^
            Last edited by blackiwid; 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
              I got the basic Idea and I have shurely no problem with calculation maybe with understanding but you mean I have to test all the products at home(that is my business then, when I understand you right) and maybe I sell it to some customers ^^ and if not it was only a failed test so nobody can fuck me for that?

              Do I understand you now right? So I just write down all my bigger cost-posts as needed for company because I maybe will sell that. Ok that makes sense, thats then the backfire of having a monstroses stupid burocracy like we have in germany that you can never control all that, what I use more for private stuff and what I use more for other stuff etc.

              Did I understand you now right ^^
              sure nobody can blame you for testing a product in your business.
              an investment don't mean you get money if you infestment fail you lose the money but also the Government lose to.
              if you test your own product its not private use you always have risk

              "because I maybe will sell that."

              you don't need to sell it you also can just use it for your business

              yes you understand much better now but you still think you only can do this if you sell it.

              for example you don't have to sell your or any computer to do this with your computer.

              another good technique for a investment is a Heat recovery ventilation system http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_recovery_ventilation

              you can get it cheap for only 440€ : http://www.bayernluft.de/de/frame.cgi?page=start

              brings you profit by saving heating costs!

              ok harz4 don't pay for heating costs but you still can sell it to some non harz4 people.

              also its an investment in fresh air and with the economics you can force social welfare office to pay it because its economic and green and so one.

              Comment


              • #52
                I dont understand it again, in which way is a washing machine thing a investment, it can not generate money income only if I sell it or if I rent it so someone, if I make a it business and with my educational background I understand that I am allowed to buy a computer, but how will I make someone clear that I need to wash cloth for my business wenn I dont sell that. I mean only if I at least thought about doing this and then failed it would be ok. Maybe you can tell it me in german maybe my or your english is to bad

                Or you point me to a bill that covers taht or a link or something. I can not buy a micro-cooking maschine as it company and use it at home or what?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
                  I dont understand it again, in which way is a washing machine thing a investment, it can not generate money income only if I sell it or if I rent it so someone,
                  you are wrong here because this tool increase your power output of your power plant.
                  this means you don't have to sell it or rent it to someone.

                  because your business is selling energy and not selling washing maschin tools.

                  also you can use your example to making your commercial and your education for your customers because they want see an example in action.

                  Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
                  if I make a it business and with my educational background I understand that I am allowed to buy a computer, but how will I make someone clear that I need to wash cloth for my business wenn I dont sell that.
                  Green IT is not your personal favor really? your computer/server are water cooled and and the your systems heat the water up from 5C to 60-70C then you use a heatpump to make 90C hot water and then you sell this to your customers.
                  and your customers can use more heat from your computer/servers if they waste more hot water and if you and your customers do amodification on the washing machines to use hot water instead of electricity your profit grow.
                  you can use the same system to sell heat from your power plant and the heat from your servers and computers.

                  this is called GREEN IT! with up to 100% efficiency

                  Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
                  I mean only if I at least thought about doing this and then failed it would be ok. Maybe you can tell it me in german maybe my or your english is to bad
                  the english language is not the problem you just have a lag of informations.

                  selling your wasted heat in your computer and servers to your washing maschin or your customers washing maschin this is what you don't think about.


                  Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
                  Or you point me to a bill that covers taht or a link or something. I can not buy a micro-cooking maschine as it company and use it at home or what?
                  there are companies with complete kitchens.
                  Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-03-2012, 06:45 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    "I just checked the German fertility rates. This country has absolutely no future. It can be completely written off as a future world player and its culture -- good or bad -- will be extinct within 50-100 years, probably replaced by something from the Middle East."

                    "Or you think Muslim nations like Egypt or Libya are the friends of Europe?
                    they don't share ideological stuff like freedom of speech or free choose of religion or a religion free government."

                    LOL! Actually, that other guy is more accurate than you are! Which is both scary and a shame. Germany is ****ed. Most Germans here don't seem to care. They never participate in your ridiculous posts. Germany doesn't believe in freedom of speech. That is obvious to anyone who actually looks into it.

                    Furthermore, Germany's attempt to control sovereign states in Europe and bail out bankers is a travesty and really telling of what their Government is like. If you don't support their status quo Political Parties, you're an extremist, apparently. Yet, they're the real extremists with the anti-freedom policies. All they're doing is bailing out banks both at home and in the countries they're supposedly helping. The fact there's no protesting or any backlash that might force the media to cover it just shows how oblivious they are. You're in that crowd as well.

                    Yes, Germany would rather allow their own country to collapse and increase immigration to insane levels than look after their own country. This will contribute to their demise. It doesn't matter how their economy is doing *TODAY* because that is only temporary and they're on borrowed time. I even wonder if it's too late for Germans to wake up. Maybe that question is redundant because Germans haven't given any indication that they'll wake up any time soon.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      OMG

                      Incredible how thiw nazi-like discussion is possible on technological site. Qaridarium sounds like good reason to watch Germany closely, as it never was good idea to let it too much freedom. In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims, everything remains the same, lebensraum and all that. Eastern european loser Drago is obviously great comrade for this, just like back in 1941.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        We have our fair share of problems here in Germany which aren' visible yet. Our current strong economy depends on other european countries buying our stuff. At the same time, many workers in lower jobs are underpaid (which, in the long term, is bad for the economy). The average age of the german citizens, especially the higher-educated ones, will be another big problem in the next decades (but we already know that).
                        I find Qaridarium's need to tell anybody about his blind patriotism disconcerting. There are other posts going in the other direction which are just as bad as his, though.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Not sure I would call Q a patriot. When you talk to him directly he'll send you thousands of things that are wrong in this country, how bad the education system is etc. He just likes our economy.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by mirza View Post
                            Incredible how thiw nazi-like discussion is possible on technological site. Qaridarium sounds like good reason to watch Germany closely, as it never was good idea to let it too much freedom. In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims, everything remains the same, lebensraum and all that. Eastern european loser Drago is obviously great comrade for this, just like back in 1941.
                            nazi like? you mix stuff up wen you write "jews" do you mean the Religion or the Race(people)?
                            muslims are never a race muslims are just a religion.

                            if its nazi like then its sounds in this way:" the jewish race is sup-human and must be wipes out"

                            but i never write in this way. i write in this way: ALL Religions are BAD and ALL Religions are only tolerable in the Private as a personal opinion a Religious driven government is just insane and must be stopped.

                            "In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims"

                            if you talk about the Religion of the Jews then you have to ask about the "Goi" and this tropic shows that the Jewish religion is the same shit as the Muslim religion.

                            for example: “Warum braucht es Nichtjuden? Sie arbeiten, sie pflügen, sie werden ernten. Wir werden dasitzen wie Efendiler (Herren) und essen.“ Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

                            "Why do we need non-Jews? They work, they plow, they will reap. We will sit as Efendiler (Lord/king) and eating" Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

                            this means the Jewish religion thinks GOis are only Robots to do the work and they are the "LORDS"

                            “Mit Nichtjuden ist es wie mit jeder Person – sie müssen sterben, aber (Gott) gibt ihnen Langlebigkeit. Warum? Stellt euch vor ein Esel stirbt, er (der Besitzer) verliert sein Geld. Es (das Tier) ist sein Diener … Darum bekommt es ein langes Leben, um gut für diesen Juden zu arbeiten.“ Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

                            ""With non-Jews is like any person - they have to die, but (God) gives them longevity. Why? Imagine a donkey dies, he (the owner) loses his money. It (the animal) is his servant ... That is why it gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. "" Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

                            and again GOIs only life do be the salve of the JEWs and to be more exact: GOI=donkey

                            you can slap and hit a donkey then the donkey work faster?

                            and no its not nazi like if you think about the GOIs in the Jewish religion.

                            GOI=All other non Jewish humans.

                            the only difference between a Religious-Jew and a Nazi is: the Jew don't kill his donkey.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Laser View Post
                              I find Qaridarium's need to tell anybody about his blind patriotism disconcerting. There are other posts going in the other direction which are just as bad as his, though.
                              LOL you are kidding.

                              if you ask me i tell you stuff like: we need nuclear air strikes in Germany to wipe out the nazis and corrupt (SPD)+(CDU)Politicians and we need mass-murdering to wipe out the German education system because its the strongest Selection mental-Fascism and Mental-racism system in the world
                              we really need a scaffold in Germany to kill the mental-fascism and mental-racism Elites in the Universities and Gymnasiums.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                WTF... I don't even know what to reply.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X