Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EuGH judges Web-Filter (SOPA/ACTA/Censorship) is against the constitution of Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EuGH judges Web-Filter (SOPA/ACTA/Censorship) is against the constitution of Europe

    http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/...r-urheberrecht

    Yes Information Freedom won a big war against Censorship!

    pre checking the uploads for Copyright Infringement is against the LAW!

    Filtersystems are against the LAW!

    Personal data are protected by the constitution!

    The Europe Constitution Court now stands up against ACTA/SOPA

  • #2
    At least there's some sanity left in Europe.

    Comment


    • #3
      'thread: EuGH judges Web-Filter (SOPA/ACTA/Censorship) is against the constitution of Europe'
      Originally posted by RealNC View Post
      At least there's some sanity left in Europe.
      VS

      Originally posted by RealNC View Post
      Thread: Ban Qaridium
      by RealNC
      Poll: If at least he would stop posting all this German...
      If at least he would stop posting all this German economy, energy resources and political stuff. It's just spam and doesn't belong on a technical Linux forum.
      Irony: RealNC stop Spam political stuff in an technical Linux forum!

      Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-16-2012, 01:43 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Internet censorship is on-topic on a Linux forum. The stuff about U.S. soldiers being Nazis and Japan shutting down nuclear power plants is not.

        PS:
        And I never misspelled your handle.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RealNC View Post
          Internet censorship is on-topic on a Linux forum.
          because why? censorship is politic and Linux is technical ....(this was your definition of a linux forum linuxforum=technical)
          i think your definition is arbitrarily!

          for me Linux=Politic

          Originally posted by RealNC View Post
          The stuff about U.S. soldiers being Nazis and Japan shutting down nuclear power plants is not.
          linux in a Politic meaning is the Opposite of the Nazis linux is diversity and tolerance!

          because of this every linux user is a anti-nazi and should care about nazis to defence the freedom.

          also linux is about freedom of choice if the Japanese wanna shut down the nuclear power plants because they are doomed by nuclear accidents then this is Linux!

          if windows dooms you every time because security accidents then you opt out the nuclear Microsoft and you use Linux !

          Originally posted by RealNC View Post
          PS:
          And I never misspelled your handle.
          the Picture is only a joke and yes the 1337% are a REAL Screenshot!

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll not argue with you, since it seems you're not smart enough to understand me. Ah, well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RealNC View Post
              I'll not argue with you, since it seems you're not smart enough to understand me. Ah, well.
              Not smart enough? a well its the easy way just blame me and... run away LOL... but yes feel free in blaming me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                Internet censorship is on-topic on a Linux forum. The stuff about U.S. soldiers being Nazis and Japan shutting down nuclear power plants is not.

                PS:
                And I never misspelled your handle.
                General Discussion
                (21 Viewing)

                Anything off-topic.
                ~/Eyes.jpg

                Comment


                • #9
                  One or two posts don't hurt. But Q has been treating this forum as his personal blog for quite a while now. It is very annoying to click on "New Posts" and seeing half the results being Q's views on nuclear power and Nazi conspiracy theories.

                  It demotes the value of this forum (whatever is left of it.) On many threads, no one's answering him. But instead of taking it as a hint that we don't care, he keeps posting more "news".

                  Q, go open a blog and post the link. If we're interested in your "news", we'll subscribe to it.
                  Last edited by RealNC; 02-17-2012, 10:18 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, btw, I intent to flood this forum with posts about the economical situation in Greece and the current recess in the EU. The thematology should be good for about 10 new threads per day. I'll salt it up a bit with about 5 additional threads per day dealing with UFO sightings and NASA conspiracies.

                    Let's see how you like it then. Me and Q would then produce over 50% of the new threads here. It's gonna be awesome.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                      Oh, btw, I intent to flood this forum with posts about the economical situation in Greece and the current recess in the EU. The thematology should be good for about 10 new threads per day. I'll salt it up a bit with about 5 additional threads per day dealing with UFO sightings and NASA conspiracies.

                      Let's see how you like it then. Me and Q would then produce over 50% of the new threads here. It's gonna be awesome.
                      hey be happy to do so

                      you are welcome!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X