Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

http://www.fuldaerzeitung.de/nachric...n;art40,515055

Ron Paul a German warrior for fairness and justice?

He's not a German. He's an American.

Did you REALLY think that someone can become president of a country if he's not from that country? Seriously, dude...

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
      He's not a German. He's an American.

Did you REALLY think that someone can become president of a country if he's not from that country? Seriously, dude...
      for US people he is a US man because he is born in the US.

for German people he is a German because Germans think in blood line.

if he come to Germany and he need a German passport he get a passport because he is German in blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        for US people he is a US man because he is born in the US.

for German people he is a German because Germans think in blood line.

if he come to Germany and he need a German passport he get a passport because he is German in blood!
        Well it's true that by German law he was a German citizen at birth. But he also had to choose the citizenship he wants to keep until his 23th birthday. If he doesn't choose German by giving up the American citizenship he will automatically lose his German citizenship. So he is (even by German law) not a German citizen anymore.

(source: http://www.einbuergern.de/content/e1...ger.html#e1501 )

But what I really wanted to say:
        It doesn't make him a better/worse person if he has "German blood". Qaridarium you really should stop feeling superior because you were born in Germany. It doesn't make you anything special until _you_ do something special.
        Last edited by droste; 02-05-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Also he's not all what I consider "fairness and justice": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...ns_of_Ron_Paul (everybody can draw their own conclusions).
          Though one of the better options I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by droste View Post
            Well it's true that by German law he was a German citizen at birth. But he also had to choose the citizenship he wants to keep until his 23th birthday. If he doesn't choose German by giving up the American citizenship he will automatically lose his German citizenship. So he is (even by German law) not a German citizen anymore.

(source: http://www.einbuergern.de/content/e1...ger.html#e1501 )

But what I really wanted to say:
            It doesn't make him a better/worse person if he has "German blood". Qaridarium you really should stop feeling superior because you were born in Germany. It doesn't make you anything special until _you_ do something special.
            "Qaridarium you really should stop feeling superior because you were born in Germany."

LOL!!... you fail here. i'm sick because i'm german in blood.

"Well it's true that by German law he was a German citizen at birth.[...]So he is (even by German law) not a German citizen anymore."

this is just not true his german citizen status is only in standby he can always get a passport if he want. he only need to drop the US citizen passport. but also he can'T drop the US citizen passport. this means he will always be a german+US man.

Comment

He's a politician. That means he's an ass. There are no honest politicians (due to the laws of natural selection.)

Comment

I think he was born in Kenya, and I'll claim that any birth certificate he presents is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                  He's a politician. That means he's an ass. There are no honest politicians (due to the laws of natural selection.)
                  Not many politicians have ever hit a home-run in professional baseball or delivered 4000 babies as a gynecologist.
                  Not to mention he's always cast the lone dissenting vote on unconstitutional legislation in the House.

Comment

Originally posted by snuwoods View Post
                    Not many politicians have ever hit a home-run in professional baseball or delivered 4000 babies as a gynecologist.
                    Not to mention he's always cast the lone dissenting vote on unconstitutional legislation in the House.
                    I still say he was born in Kenya.

Comment

Comment

I didn know you were a Paultard Q.

2. Paultard

an unemployed male who:

endlessly spouts conspiracy theories about the CFR, the NAU, and the NWO, but not STD’s, because they’ve never had sex with another person.

is absolutely not racist, but is against the 1964 Civil Rights Act because it infringes on the right to segregate, but which doesn’t mean the same thing as being racist AT ALL.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that Ron Paul has no obligation to denounce the support of racist group Stormfront, which can only help the campaign and wouldn’t stigmatize him in the slightest.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that there’s nothing wrong with Ron Paul posing for a photo with White Supremacist Don Black, because racists are people too, and did I mention that Ron Paul is not a racist?

is a member of the single most reviled group of people on the internet.
                        eg. These Paultards are actively discouraging anyone from wanting anything to do with Ron Paul.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paultard

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                          I didn know you were a Paultard Q.
                          ??? Sorry i can't understand you. for me even a racist can say something true and Ron Paul makes a lot of true commends.
                          So it just doesn't matter if he is a racist or not as long he do not start a war like "Hitler" and Hitler never claims to end the war and never start a war. Hitler ever promised he start a war.

history will show the true but one is for sure Ron-Paul will never win in America .

but i think he is the best candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                            ??? Sorry i can't understand you. for me even a racist can say something true and Ron Paul makes a lot of true commends.
                            So it just doesn't matter if he is a racist
                            Well it does matter if you're Black, Jewish or Gay.

history will show the true but one is for sure Ron-Paul will never win in America .

but i think he is the best candidate
                            Please eloborate, what's so good about this right-wing lunatic?

Comment

Well it does matter if you're Black, Jewish or Gay.
                              even not for a black jewish gay because: the act count

and he just don't act like Hitler.

Please eloborate, what's so good about this right-wing lunatic?
                              he is against the FED debt money system.

he is against war.

he is for a good national isolation (but open for trading)

he is for freedom

he is not like Hitler or Bush

he is not a liar like Obama.

he is against the military complex.

he is for the constitution and he is the only one ho does not hurting the constitution.

for example you do have the right to own Weapons (not Guns this means NUCLEAR WEAPONS)

if everyone do have a personal "Peace Maker" Weapon the freedom is saved for all times!

the military complex life only because they build useless weapons. only Nuclear Weapons are effective and this makes it cheap but with cheap weapons the military complex die.

in this meaning its important to give the IRAN nuclear weapons because this save the Peace for a long time!

no weapons do not start wars human starts wars but a nuclear weapon always end the war(quick and cheap).

because of this I'm for the American constitution !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X