Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why I'm feeding the troll...

Explain to me how and why any Libertarian country wouldn't devolve into Somalia where the only people that aren't starving to death are the war lords and your best job opportunity is attacking passing ships? Because if education is so cheap then why can't people in Somalia get an education? Oh thats right, they have more important things to do all day, like find drinkable water and something to eat.

True, but you can't put a fuel-air bomb in a suitcase that can do that, I intentionally picked the smallest nuke, the Tsar Bomba was 52 Megatons, they had plans for a 1Gigaton version of it but realized how unuseful something that powerful would be, let alone the fact that a fuel-air bomb doesn't poison the land until near enough the end of time.

Furthermore, do you have any idea how radioactive materials work? You seem to due to your loathing of nuclear power in previous posts, you should know that something as commonly leaked from plants as Tritium may only have a half-life of only 12 years, but takes over 100 years to become completely inert and it's nothing compared to the heavier elements released by a nuclear bomb.

You have a massive comprehension failure, you've proven this over and over again to the point that you have to just be straight up trolling to the point that you are causing aneurysms due to your failed logic.

I seriously don't know why you haven't been banned, it's possibly because Larabel is himself a troll for profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kivada View Post
      I don't know why I'm feeding the troll...
      maybe because you like to Troll?

Explain to me how and why any Libertarian country wouldn't devolve into Somalia where the only people that aren't starving to death are the war lords and your best job opportunity is attacking passing ships? Because if education is so cheap then why can't people in Somalia get an education? Oh thats right, they have more important things to do all day, like find drinkable water and something to eat.
      this is just urban myth and you can disprove it with simple words and pure logic.

If they do not have drinkable water then they are death and if they don't do have something to eat then they are death but they are alive for more than 20 000 years
      now you claim they are alive but they don't have time but tell my why they have time for Voodoo Religion? and Voodoo rituals ? and if they are already Christians or Moslem's why do they have time for Christ/Moslem's Religion and Christ/Moslem's Rituals?
      Why they do have time for Music and Art ? why do they have time to fuck? why do they have time to watch TV?

you are complete wrong! they don't have a problem with water or food and they don'T have a problem with free time they do have a problem with: Religions like Christ/moslem/voodoo and stuff like there Art and there Music and watch TV.

you are just complete wrong! they only don't have time for education because they don't want it!

True, but you can't put a fuel-air bomb in a suitcase that can do that, I intentionally picked the smallest nuke, the Tsar Bomba was 52 Megatons, they had plans for a 1Gigaton version of it but realized how unuseful something that powerful would be, let alone the fact that a fuel-air bomb doesn't poison the land until near enough the end of time.
      Tsar isn't a atomsplitting bomb its a fusion bomb also the radiation is very low its 97% cleaner than a atom-splitting bomb also the time for the radiation is very short less than 100 years.

it does sound huge but it isn't any virus/bacteria can outperform a Tsar bomb.

"they had plans for a 1Gigaton version"

this is just wrong the biggest plan was 150 megatons but they drop it because the 4phase to get this performance was uran/plutonium based and the radiation fallout would be much more this means its less clean.

"let alone the fact that a fuel-air bomb doesn't poison the land until near enough the end of time."

you can do the same very easy without any nuclear bomb. GB Gruinard Island prove this http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruinard_Island

Furthermore, do you have any idea how radioactive materials work? You seem to due to your loathing of nuclear power in previous posts, you should know that something as commonly leaked from plants as Tritium may only have a half-life of only 12 years, but takes over 100 years to become completely inert and it's nothing compared to the heavier elements released by a nuclear bomb.
      i think i know more than i need about nuclear bombs. calling a weapon deathly is just stupid its the sense of a weapon to be deathly. in this fact yes nuclear weapons are very good weapons.

but there are other good weapons to!

You have a massive comprehension failure, you've proven this over and over again to the point that you have to just be straight up trolling to the point that you are causing aneurysms due to your failed logic.

I seriously don't know why you haven't been banned, it's possibly because Larabel is himself a troll for profit.
      you are free to ask him personally.

Comment

Comment

Ron Paul and Nigel Farage are the only good politicians right now. Well, of the big names. I discovered a lot of Europeans have never heard of Paul.

Anyway, this made me laugh!:

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20120223-40935.html

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
            Ron Paul and Nigel Farage are the only good politicians right now. Well, of the big names. I discovered a lot of Europeans have never heard of Paul.
            not only Europeans even the USA!!! the mainstream media really hate him amd don't send any ron paul informations.

"MEDIA BLACK OUT" the mainstream media always blackout if he wins a argument.

this is really a phenomenon if you need to know were ron paul is a stranger or wrong watch the mainstream media but in all other situations he is just right.

only the internet show the True Ron Paul:

Originally posted by Panix View Post
            anyway ron paul is also a german next time he is also called Adolf Hitler only because he will end the FED!

Comment

now the mainstream media gets it ron paul do have second most delegates
              Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-25-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

LOL mainstream media hates ron paul:

Comment

"Ron Paul *DESTROYS* Latest Google Poll (2.74million searches/month) "

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                    LOL mainstream media hates ron paul:
                    [...]
                    Well I don't want to but I have to reply on this. I *love* when she points at the 30k-50k$/year and says: "Those are college students, they don't earn much money". Which college student makes 30k$/year?

Comment

Originally posted by droste View Post
                      Well I don't want to but I have to reply on this. I *love* when she points at the 30k-50k$/year and says: "Those are college students, they don't earn much money". Which college student makes 30k$/year?
                      LOL yes! ... Israel hates Ron Paul so match they do anythink to hurt Ron Paul:

Comment

Israel's anti Ron Paul video busted:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ron Paul is Un-Racist

Ron Paul is Un-Racist

Comment

Working...
                                X