Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Pršsident.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You Might Be A Ron Paul Supporter IfÖ

1. Youíve never researched Ron Paulís voting record.
    we are dealing with the future not the past.

2. You think itís OK for businesses to discriminate against people based on their race,
    I think you can't quote any ron paul writing or speech with this sentence.

But in the real world they do it anyway IQ tests for example they only hire people if they get a high IQ result.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
    this means they already prefer Asiatics over Europeans and Europeans over afro people.
    they just do it even if they claim they don't do it.

if your company search a high IQ human you also discriminate womans because if you only count very high IQ humans the womans only do have a market share of 5%

in the end the act count and you can't make an example for ron paul do discriminate races.

since Ron Paul thinks the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional.
    there is a high chance that ron paul is right about the civil right act.

3. Youíre a supporter of the white supremacist organization StormFront.org, which has repeatedly endorsed and stated their support for Ron Paul.
    Thier support for Ron Paul???? LOL you are kidding it just dosn't matter.

black people also support ron paul so they are nazis to?

4. You donít care that Ron Paul was the ONLY congressman who voted against granting subpoena power to the independent panel responsible for investigating the BP oil spill.
    the stupid people only do have a right for an Oil spill free world if they: drive an electric car, using only natural hemp instead of plastic , and no use of any oil products for example house heating with wood.

if the people drive burning engine driven cars and use plastic oil based products they get what they hope to get!

i'm only sorry for the electric car users. this means i vote for BP compensation only for electric car users and natural hemp supporters.

the rest should die very fast!

5. You donít like clean air and water, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the EPA.
    LOL you are kidding. for example: studies in germany show "grŁne plakette" means micro carbon filters are complete useless. also the EPA only supports the car industrie because they can sell new cars they do the same in europe over 30 years now.
    I'm 100% GREEN in my mind and i tell you this fact: building a new car pollute the earth more than driving a old rusty shit car!
    The Obsolescence to support the commercial is the biggest Polluter on earth and thge EPA is only a part of the Obsolescence program!

the only way really helps is: make internal combustion engine against the LAW and go for electric car only! and make any use of fossil Carbones against the LAW! and go for very fast growing HEMP only!

the only true way to clean the air is: spay water and plant more trees
    the only way to clean water is: use more water to dilute the dirty water and push oxygen into the water so the nature means bacteria can do there job.

6. You donít want to have a safety net in place, in case your house is destroyed by a tornado, hurricane, or some other natural disaster, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate FEMA.
    he is right because: US American houses are build like Barby child houses.

if i compare it to my GERMAN house the US ones are just jokes !

Massive reinforced concrete socket with massive reinforced concrete ground walls with Stone walls and massive reinforced concrete blanket and massive iron shutters with heavy clay bricks on the roof with iron doors build on top on a hill. And Germans use massive screws and not Nails! with massiv stone floors. my house do have 4 different heating systems. (fotovoltaric electric)+ (a natural gas Condensing boiler) +(heat and power generator)+(wood oven).

Don't mess with the Germans on house building i know germans with 100% autark electric system without need for fuel with a bunker and food storage for years.

now you get it? Germans don't believe in bullshit like: FEMA

German Houses are castles compared to the lightweight wood plastic American ones.

and yes Ron Paul is a German! LOL!

7. You think all schools should be private, and that you should have to pay for your children to get an education, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the Department of Education.
    I'm against ALL Schools! and I'm against teachers ! only computers matters!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/ed...ess-story.html

8. You think corporations should be allowed to do whatever they want, because Ron Paul wants to eliminate all regulations on corporations.
    if i watch the monopole like microsoft then he chance nothing because they already do whatever they want!

9. You are anti-choice, since Ron Paul believes that states should have the right to take away a womanís choice over what she does with her body.
    her body? killing here unborn child is not "her body" however here I'm different to ron paul because i vote for the right to randomly killing people by voting them democratic to death.

it should be go in this way if i want Obama death then i start a signatures collection and if i hit 50% of the people then Police or military shot him.

10. You support segregation, since Ron Paul doesnít think schools should be forced to allow attendance based on race or ethnic background.
    in my world there should not be any schools.

11. You support guns on airplanes, since Ron Paul thinks that 9/11 could have been prevented, if citizens were allowed to carry guns on airplanes.
    he is right! but guns are the wrong word i vote for weapons ! NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

12. You oppose equality for LGBT people, since Ron Paul doesnít think the federal government should guarantee equal protection under the law for our LGBT brothers and sisters.
    I'm against marriage at all all sexual and relationship should be private only and no public tropic.
    in my world there is no need for equality because heterosexual couple lose all there rights of favoritism to

This means: if someone fuck with his horse or dog or a death corps in private he do have the same rights like a heterosexual couple.

this all is not about gay or lesbian its only about the favoritism of heterosexual couple and the best is to end this for ALL!

13. You donít have a problem with people carrying guns near schools, since Ron Paul want to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act.
    yes i do support him in the meaning of weapons! not only guns ! means: nuclear weapons!

14. You oppose same-sex marriage, since Ron Paul was an original co-sponsor of the Marriage Protection Act in the House of Representatives, in 2004.
    sure if the marriage do not have any favoritism. because I'm against all favoritism of marriages people.

the lesbians and guys can call there sexual couple: egairram with the same ZERO rights.

15. You donít like having a good relationship with other countries around the world, since Ron Paul wants the United States to pull out of the United Nations.
    you are kidding? the UN has nothing to do with good relationships.

16. You think the middle-class should have a higher tax burden than the wealthy, since Ron Paulís tax plan would disproportionately favor the rich.
    ending the FED is the same like : expropriation the rich.

this means his tax plan dosn't matter because the rich lose more than ever!

17. You want a President who would make more unilateral decisions and undo more progress in this country than George W. Bush could have ever hoped to accomplish.
    this is just speculating

18. You think that poor students shouldnít be allowed to go to college, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate federal student loans.
    in my world there is not college at all. remember you talk with a human never allowed to be in a college

19. You believe crazy conspiracy theories about globalization, and that the Zionists are trying to take over the world.
    you are kidding right?

20. You think the 10th Amendment is the most important part of the Bill of Rights, even though itís last on the list.
    i'm not a US citizen this means i don'T care.

21. Youíre mad at Obama because you believed him when he said he would end the war immediately, and he didnít because he didnít have the support of congress, but you believe Ron Paul could get it done immediately.
    a true man resigned if he can not deliver what he claimed.

22. You think Ron Paul is leading a revolution, despite the fact that he hasnít won a single primary.
    a revolution is only a revolution if they start a civil war! and i hope they start a civil war!

sure if he don't start a civil war then he should go into a mad house!

Comment

Yeah

Like I said, not at all surprised Q supports Ron Paul.

Paul really does want to go back to the 18th century in how our country works, and I'll give him points for being genuine, unlike most politicians. But there's a reason our country doesn't work like it did in the 18th century anymore - actually there are hundreds of reasons. Paul would be a disaster - although, to be fair, 99% of what he'd want to do would never pass congress. So in that respect it wouldn't matter so much.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
        Like I said, not at all surprised Q supports Ron Paul.
        I think i can explain myself for example: he is crying about a college and university and I'm never allowed to be in a college or university this means Ron-Paul supports my point of view 100% cutting all money to college and university is the only solution to end this discrimination!
        Private payed college/university only means: if you have the money then you can do it. there is no discrimination! you can work hard to get the money to go into a college/university then. in my personal example: I'm allowed even if i had the money. This means: Ron Paul is right!

Paul really does want to go back to the 18th century in how our country works,
        Ron-Paul supports the Internet 100% !!!! and his point of view also support modern money systems like: "Full monetary reform" to kill the Scriptural book money and he is not against system like "Bitcoin" he is against deposit-based fee-money.
        this means you can build a gold-standart-based-bitcoin-like-internet money system with ron paul.

i don't think in the 18th century people do have Bitcoins and Internet.

and I'll give him points for being genuine, unlike most politicians. But there's a reason our country doesn't work like it did in the 18th century anymore - actually there are hundreds of reasons.
        he is the candidate with the most Internet based grassroots work. is more modern than any other candidates.
        he is just not an old "18th century" man.

Paul would be a disaster - although, to be fair, 99% of what he'd want to do would never pass congress. So in that respect it wouldn't matter so much.
        this means all your fears are mischief

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          this means you can build a gold-standart-based-bitcoin-like-internet money system with ron paul.

Comment

just remember there are gold-coins with more than 34g this means ~2300 dollar!

most whores don't get 2300 dollars for a suck.

Comment

Ron-Paul supports the Internet 100% !!!! and his point of view also support modern money systems like: "Full monetary reform" to kill the Scriptural book money and he is not against system like "Bitcoin" he is against deposit-based fee-money.

i don't think in the 18th century people do have Bitcoins and Internet.
              You misunderstand. I didn't mean Ron Paul wanted to go back to 18th century technology, just 18th century government. The fact that technology and society is so different today is precisely why i don't think 18th century system of government would work.

It's kind of like religious people reading the bible (or other ancient holy texts). Some people are really caught up in taking everything literally, and I generally think they are stupid. It makes more sense to realize that laws that worked 2000 years ago don't necessarily make sense today, even though they made perfect sense at the time. There's no need for women to wonder the desert 3 days every month, anymore, and indoor plumbing isn't bad. Similarly, a lot of the ideas Ron Paul has made sense a couple hundred years ago, but I'm extremely skeptical that they would work today. The US moved away from these ideas for a reason, a long time ago, and a lot of his supporters have forgotten that.

Comment

Private payed college/university only means: if you have the money then you can do it. there is no discrimination!
                Really? To not allow people that were born into a poor family to go to college means no discrimination?

you can work hard to get the money to go into a college/university then
                Sure. Working at minimum wage (because you don't have a college degree), which is merely enough to pay rent and eat, will somehow get you into college. Are there some fairies involved in your theory?

Comment

Originally posted by droste View Post
                  Really? To not allow people that were born into a poor family to go to college means no discrimination?
                  its just not discrimination because you can work hard and earn money and do it later!

in the other way around: I'm not allowed to be in a college or university and I DO HAVE THE MONEY and the intelligence!!

we do have a 100% Government driven system in Germany and one is for sure they discriminate Millions like me!

Sure. Working at minimum wage (because you don't have a college degree), which is merely enough to pay rent and eat, will somehow get you into college. Are there some fairies involved in your theory?
                  this is just wrong if you are intelligence you can do artwork and sell it high-priced and you can do other high intelligence stuff to earn a lot of money.

if you do have the intelligence to make money you are valid to be in a college!

Comment

You misunderstand. I didn't mean Ron Paul wanted to go back to 18th century technology, just 18th century government. The fact that technology and society is so different today is precisely why i don't think 18th century system of government would work.

It's kind of like religious people reading the bible (or other ancient holy texts). Some people are really caught up in taking everything literally, and I generally think they are stupid. It makes more sense to realize that laws that worked 2000 years ago don't necessarily make sense today, even though they made perfect sense at the time. There's no need for women to wonder the desert 3 days every month, anymore, and indoor plumbing isn't bad. Similarly, a lot of the ideas Ron Paul has made sense a couple hundred years ago, but I'm extremely skeptical that they would work today. The US moved away from these ideas for a reason, a long time ago, and a lot of his supporters have forgotten that.
                    i wish you are the same hypocritical against the other candidates to.

Ron Paul isn't a bad guy only because you think he is outdated in his mind.

Comment

its just not discrimination because you can work hard and earn money and do it later!

in the other way around: I'm not allowed to be in a college or university and I DO HAVE THE MONEY and the intelligence!!

we do have a 100% Government driven system in Germany and one is for sure they discriminate Millions like me!
                      If you have everything you need to go to college what stops you from going to do it? I never heard that anyone is not allowed to study (if he has the needed school degree).

this is just wrong if you are intelligence you can do artwork and sell it high-priced and you can do other high intelligence stuff to earn a lot of money.

if you do have the intelligence to make money you are valid to be in a college!
                      Every intelligent person in the world is automatically a master in arts or another field that will create high-priced output? Do you know how many people go to colleges/universities? Not everybody is a genius especially not in a field where you can get much money without a degree.
                      And if you are so intelligent and so skilled that you get your money from arts why do you even need to go to college? Just read some books they have the same information. You go to college to proof that you have knowledge in a field to get a job and make money not the other way around. If you don't need the job/money you can learn everything by yourself and live a happy life.

Comment

If you have everything you need to go to college what stops you from going to do it?
                        discrimination of handicapped. and this only exist in Bavaria and Swabia. in all other places in Germany there isn't a discrimination of my handicap.
                        its possible if i leave my home and go to another place in Germany to get rip of this sick Laws.

I never heard that anyone is not allowed to study (if he has the needed school degree).
                        because of my handicap i never get the needed school degree in Bavaria or Swabia.
                        they kicked me from the evening school with a Total average school note: 2.6 because of this discrimination LAW.

i can scan my school report if you want.
                        this law only exist in Bavaria and Swabia.

your good school note doesn't matter if you have a handicap.

Every intelligent person in the world is automatically a master in arts or another field that will create high-priced output?
                        yes because "Intelligence" is a gift. and this is a fild create high income.

Do you know how many people go to colleges/universities?
                        this doesn't matter its just discrimination!

Not everybody is a genius especially not in a field where you can get much money without a degree.
                        then your degree is just FAKE! if a degree is the only what brings you money then you are just a piece of shit!

And if you are so intelligent and so skilled that you get your money from arts why do you even need to go to college?
                        this is also not the question. i personally just don't need money. the question is why i should support a sick discrimination system?

Just read some books they have the same information.
                        i never had any problems with reading books or getting informations in fact i do have to much knowledge in to many tropics but all this doesn't matter.

in my last try i was the leading school member in 6 of 10 total teaching subjects (Physics, chemistry, biology, community, economics, religion,) I outperform even my teachers in: (community, economics, religion,)

in fact knowledge doesn't matter! performance doesn't matter!

You go to college to proof that you have knowledge in a field to get a job and make money not the other way around. If you don't need the job/money you can learn everything by yourself and live a happy life.
                        you just talk bullshit!

Comment

its possible if i leave my home and go to another place in Germany to get rip of this sick Laws.

because of my handicap i never get the needed school degree in Bavaria or Swabia.
                          they kicked me from the evening school with a Total average school note: 2.6 because of this discrimination LAW.

i can scan my school report if you want.
                          this law only exist in Bavaria and Swabia.

your good school note doesn't matter if you have a handicap.
                          I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble in this part of Germany but there are alternatives without leaving your home:
                          http://www.google.com/search?q=fernuni

[...] then your degree is just FAKE! if a degree is the only what brings you money then you are just a piece of shit! [...] you just talk bullshit!
                          Due to your switch from arguments to name calling without even knowing anything of me, I'm not going to answer you again.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble in this part of Germany but there are alternatives without leaving your home:
                            http://www.google.com/search?q=fernuni
                            this don't work without leaving your homeland and if i do this in my homeland Swabian the discrimination law hit me again. I know this very good because i already try this distance school for "College school"
                            and the discrimination law is: at all times blocking clause (hauptfach-sperrklausel)

now try this with Dyslexia+Dyscalculia (its just impossible)

however i drop the distance school because of my illness.

Due to your switch from arguments to name calling without even knowing anything of me, I'm not going to answer you again.
                            its not my fault if you talk bullshit. just get the fact College+University is just discrimination of Dyslexia+Dyscalculia people.

and i promise you a college degree and University degree is just a toiled paper full of shit!

because: its only based on discrimination!

Comment

its not my fault if you talk bullshit. just get the fact College+University is just discrimination of Dyslexia+Dyscalculia people.

and i promise you a college degree and University degree is just a toiled paper full of shit!

because: its only based on discrimination!
                              Q, I'm sorry you aren't able to attend local colleges, but i thought you were supporting Ron Paul for US president, not German.

In the US, anyone is able to attend their college of choice (except, that colleges are free to turn down people who don't meet their admission requirements). Ron Paul wouldn't change any of that in the slightest. In fact, I suspect he would make it easier for the colleges to discriminate and reject whomever they wanted to, because he doesn't think the government should be involved in telling colleges that they have to accept someone.

Electing Ron Paul in the US means more college discrimination, not less.

Oh, and I don't think Ron Paul is a bad person, by the way. Just misguided, which is why i won't be voting for him. Actually, I think he's quite sincere which probably puts him a notch above most other politicians on the "good guy" meter.
                              Last edited by smitty3268; 02-20-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

The system of College and University is: If a human does not fit into there definition of "Human" then they just push him to suicide by making sure he do not get a good job and he can not work as a Teacher or Professor or scientist.

this is just Mental-Hygiene-Nazi-Fascism

College=Mental-Hygiene-Nazi-Fascism
                                University=Mental-Hygiene-Nazi-Fascism

Comment

Working...
                                X