Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also support Ron Paul. In fact, I think it's really awful if Americans aren't. It just really tells a lot.

Anyway, Q is often illogical and irrational in his views, whether they're political in nature of if he's talking about something in the technical sections of the forum.

And I had a laugh when he was advocating Iran to have nukes. This is the same fanatic who posts anti-nuke messages every so often.

With that said, I think Iran should be left alone.

Comment

First: Who the fuck is Thomas X Stewart?

Second: Is it your purpose to confuse verb and noun permanently qaridarium? This REALLY is cockamamie my friend so far i can tell!

Third: I think it's better to talk about negligibilities.. The topic is paradoxically kind of crappy.. I'm genuinely sorry for bringing you the light nearer!

Fourth: You obviously absorbed too much of that conspiracy crap, otherwise i would recommend to call the "guys in the white kittel" bra, as the Jewish utilize it as their ceremonial robe!

Fifth: At the moment I indeedly don't know what else there would be to nag about.. oh, RIGHT, there is so much hokum I unfortunately can NOT delineate more detailed.. but don't resignate fella, tomorrow there will be a big fat enormous bunch of ugly-ass people out there who will express their view using the adequate words ;-)

So far for today NIGHT!

Sincerely
      Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher Zipfelklatscherparade

And keep always in mind: A Zipfala iam Glück kloatscht immer zam ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by hoohoo View Post
        You are in fact Thomas X Stewart.
        i don't know this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
          That is not a complement.
          truth is never a complement and truth don't need your opinion

in other words: think whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by chris200x9 View Post
            Not gonna lie I like Ron Paul, but Q what in the FUCK are you smoking?!
            i smoking nothing because its unhealthy.

Comment

Panix;"I also support Ron Paul.*(1) In fact, I think it's really awful if Americans aren't. It just really tells a lot.
              Anyway, Q is often illogical and irrational in his views*(2) , whether they're political in nature of if he's talking about something in the technical sections of the forum.
              And I had a laugh when he was advocating Iran to have nukes.*(3) This is the same fanatic who posts anti-nuke messages every so often. *(4)
              With that said, I think Iran should be left alone.*(5)"

*(1) I'm illogical and irrational because i do the same.
              *(2) You are incapable to recognize my logic and rationality you just don't have a clue but this is your problem not my problem.
              *(3) Israel and the USA will start a war against the IRAN only because they don't have 10 000 nuclear weapons like Russia.
              *(4) I'm only against civilian nuclear power plants to make electric energy because this technique is a deathly weapon and not a useful tool.
              *(5) right Iran should be left alone with nuclear weapons to save there "aloneness"

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                *(3) Israel and the USA will start a war against the IRAN only because they don't have 10 000 nuclear weapons like Russia.
                I think the situations in North Korea and Libya have shown pretty conclusively that the difference between 0 and 3-4 nukes is much, much larger than the difference between 3-4 and 10,000 nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                  Second: Is it your purpose to confuse verb and noun permanently qaridarium? This REALLY is cockamamie my friend so far i can tell!
                  sure but i think the language is just wrong in this part!
                  language should be logical the languages english or german is just not logical.
                  in my world there is a neutral-word-sense and additionals

verb=[(neutral-word-sense)+Activity or (neutral-word-sense)+event (neutral-word-sense)+condition)]
                  Example (in normal english): Fight=fighting(a-c-t-i-v-i-t-y) or fighting(e-v-e-n-t)?E?R?R?O?R??? or fighting(c-o-n-d-i-t-i-o-n)?E?R?R?O?R???
                  better (fictional english): the-fight-activity or the-fight-event or the-fight-condition

this means the verb word "fighting" is useless and not logical.

the other side is my english skills are just to bad to know all the verb vs noun differences for every word.

Third: I think it's better to talk about negligibilities..
                  negligibility. ??? even the german word Geringfügigkeit makes no sense for me here.
                  what is your tropic? negligibilities about what ? but... this word makes NO sense about ALL tropics.
                  because there are never negligibilitys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The topic is paradoxically kind of crappy..
                  your opinion about the tropic doesn't matter.

. I'm genuinely sorry for bringing you the light nearer!
                  o well you are a hero. NOT...

Fourth: You obviously absorbed too much of that conspiracy crap
                  just make a example what conspiracy for example?

most people call tacts they don't know conspiracies just because they don't have the power to know the truth about ALL tropics.

, otherwise i would recommend to call the "guys in the white kittel" bra, as the Jewish utilize it as their ceremonial robe!
                  do you think psychiatric personal is jewish only because Sigmund Freud was a jew ?
                  in a modern scientific context the Sigmund Freud stuff is just bullshit and the most followers of his stuff are jews...

Modern psychiatry is more mechanical solution-oriented.

Sigmund Freud care about dreams and what they think and what they mean.... but in scientific this all don't care.

a example for the modern mechanical solution-oriented scientific is the Deep brain stimulation : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_brain_stimulation

Fifth: At the moment I indeedly don't know what else there would be to nag about.. oh, RIGHT, there is so much hokum I unfortunately can NOT delineate more detailed.. but don't resignate fella, tomorrow there will be a big fat enormous bunch of ugly-ass people out there who will express their view using the adequate words ;-)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????? error???

So far for today NIGHT!
                  Sincerely
                  Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher Zipfelklatscherparade
                  And keep always in mind: A Zipfala iam Glück kloatscht immer zam ;-)
                  I'm not a Bavarian so its hart to read for me.

Zipfel in basic is the male cock

a taler is a coin

but in this meaning zipfeltaler it a high chance that the zipfeltaler are the Testicular

a Schürze is a

but a Schürzenklatscher means is a high chance that this means a hit with a wounded-wet-apron as a weapon

Zipfelklatscherparade means: hitting the penis show

A Zipfala iam Glück kloatscht immer zam ;-) means: happy Penises always encounters together.

most old german dialect is strong offensive nasty

just remember the word "scheiße" "shit" is the most telled word in germany. everythink is shit in germany.

and stuff like: leck mich im arsch (lick me in the ass) is a "salute"
                  Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-17-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

@Qaridarium (as ALL of my posts in the past and in the future)

First: YOU are simply AWESOME

You implemented a testicular of a bulldog cow in venezuela, wtf^^ You solely spend too much time in this forum i guess, coz unfortunately there's no other replicable reason to understand your endeavor, dedication and ambition to survive around here!

Keep it up!

PS: The "Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher" are simply a fictitious title of a band bra.. Nevertheless you're breathtaking interpretation is REALLY REALLY awesome^^

Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche

Comment

@Qaridarium (as ALL of my posts in the past and in the future)

First: YOU are simply AWESOME

You implemented a testicular of a bulldog cow in venezuela, wtf^^ You solely spend too much time in this forum i guess, coz unfortunately there's no other replicable reason to understand your endeavor, dedication and ambition to survive around here!

Keep it up!

PS: The "Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher" are simply a fictitious title of a band bra.. Nevertheless you're breathtaking interpretation is REALLY REALLY awesome^^

Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche
                      hey thank you. maybe you should learn more german then you unterstand what ""Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher"" really means.

it really means: '''hit the testicular with a wounded-wet-apron'''' to make unlimited pain for the victim

its really funny in German for people understand this old-German-language

you only think: What the Fuck??? because you don't understand the German "OLD" Language.

and no this isn't " fictitious title" this is a old-nasty-german tittle. not fictitious.

and i think your new round of german: "Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche "
                      is written in modern german: Tschüss Dufte Hübsche

and this is in english: Goodbye -great/good smelling-pretty woman

Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-18-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Hey Qey,

it indeedly pleases me to death that especially YOU are able to comprehend the good "old" german language, as you already told it's usually quite hard to own the abilities to say so..

Furthermore i just wanted to ask why the hell you wanna provide the so-called "unlimited pain for the victim" And you are right, my first though that came to my mind was like "Whooooot the hell? What's this statement supposed to mean?" Therefore an detailed explanation of this (I hope so) metaphor would be intrinsically AWESOME and you can believe me, that particularly me would appreciate to receive some valuable and honorable information from the source. Trust me bro, you will not rue it!

Sadly it is genuinely a fictitious title from also a fictitious fraternity of warm brothers rather than cold warriors! ;-) Naaah, get it? Think about the old times, when the gumboots were still made of wood and black holes were spotted everywhere above the globe and beyond humanity, this is the age I'm talking 'bout, I told ya!

In addition to that my farewell was simply a neologism, which i intentionally invented for you, but your remarkable interpretation doesn't even closely lack of credibility and inferability, so for today there's regrettably nothing i could complain myself about!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely yours

Ice cold KILLA
                        Remember me! I'm the one who possesses a reciprocal agreement with the cusp, so my credibility is avouched.

Comment

Hey Qey,

it indeedly pleases me to death that especially YOU are able to comprehend the good "old" german language,
                          First of all I'm a German. second I'm not stupid and in the end i only do have writing problems not "verbal" problems. My verbal note in German at school was always 1.0(very good)
                          I'm also much better in English if you only count verbal believe it or not I already had 1.0 grade "verbal" in English in a middle-class evening school and i was the only one with 1.0 in this school at this year.
                          why the others fail to get a "very good" simple they read the text from a letter or they fall back to german language or they speak all wrong in sounding.
                          1 girl also get a 1.0 but she really sound awesome but then I've mentioned that someone reads from a sheet can not get a very good 1.0.
                          that girl was pissed she hated me for that LOL

and hey you can prove it with google to use the german google ans search for pictures with the words i do the same to be sure!

as you already told it's usually quite hard to own the abilities to say so..
                          its only hard for me because I'm a Swabian and your slang is Bavarian!
                          but its German slang anyway!

Furthermore i just wanted to ask why the hell you wanna provide the so-called "unlimited pain for the victim"
                          man the meaning dosn't mean they do it in REAL its a JOKE!

its a nasty german joke! its like saying: If i do this then uhhhh hard!! but i just kidding.

And you are right, my first though that came to my mind was like "Whooooot the hell? What's this statement supposed to mean?"
                          yes sure most non germans don't have any clue about german "slang"

the best way to get it is think about a US- Afro-American-black calling his brothers niggers and his sisters sluts and his mum wore.

German Bavarian is the same way "Geiles saumadel" means: uuuhh you dirty swine sexy slut .

so please don't get the Bavarian slang to serious in fact and compared to the USA: its a black man talking: nigger rap

Therefore an detailed explanation of this (I hope so) metaphor would be intrinsically AWESOME and you can believe me, that particularly me would appreciate to receive some valuable and honorable information from the source. Trust me bro, you will not rue it!
                          sure i try to help you. what metaphor you you mean? ""Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche "" or the german video i posted?
                          "Tschüs" is a Swabian and Bavarian salute source: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsch%C3%BCs
                          maybe "schwuffge" you write it wrong maybe its "Schwuge" and this means in german slang: schwuchtel / homo gay man http://www.google.de/#hl=de&sa=X&ei=...iw=960&bih=531
                          Gübbsche maybe this sounds like : Küsschen http://www.google.de/#hl=de&sa=X&ei=...iw=960&bih=531
                          its hart because you write it complete wrong..

or maybe you mean a different metaphor just show me the text.

Sadly it is genuinely a fictitious title from also a fictitious fraternity of warm brothers rather than cold warriors! ;-) Naaah, get it? Think about the old times, when the gumboots were still made of wood and black holes were spotted everywhere above the globe and beyond humanity, this is the age I'm talking 'bout, I told ya!

you really mean the homo gay salute ????

you really write it wrong... your warm brother version is this: Tschüss Schwuge Küsschen

In addition to that my farewell was simply a neologism, which i intentionally invented for you,
                          aah ok-- i translate it into 2 valid versions: Tschüss dufte Hüpsche or the gay version : Tschüss Schwuge Küsschen.

but your remarkable interpretation doesn't even closely lack of credibility and inferability, so for today there's regrettably nothing i could complain myself about!
                          haha ok.. nice.. now you get a second good bye version for warm brothers... "Tschüss Schwuge Küsschen."

Have a nice day!
                          Sincerely yours
                          '

yes nice thank you.

Ice cold KILLA
                          Remember me! I'm the one who possesses a reciprocal agreement with the cusp, so my credibility is avouched.
                          hi ice cold KILLA.

i can not unterstand your word: "cusp"

Wikipedia about this:
                          """
                          Cusp may refer to:

Beach cusps, a pointed and regular arc pattern of the shoreline at the beach
                          Behavioral cusp (psychology) an important behavior change with far reaching consequences
                          Cusp catastrophe
                          Cusp (astrology), a boundary between zodiac signs and houses
                          Cusp (dentistry), a pointed structure on a cuspid, premolar, or molar
                          Cusp (singularity), (geometry and astrophysics) a singular point of a curve
                          Cusp form in modular form theory
                          Cusp (novel), a science fiction story by Robert A. Metzger
                          Cusps of heart valves, leaflets of a heart valve
                          Cuspidal representation, a generalization of cusp forms in the theory of automorphic representations
                          CUSP (Project), Carleton University Simulator Project
                          """

sure i will remember you ice cold KILLA

Comment

One of my favorite hobbies

.. is browsing the Phoronix forums, reading the thread titles and guessing which ones were opened by Qaridarium..

It helps build my self esteem, because I'm always right.

Comment

Comment

You Might Be A Ron Paul Supporter If…

You Might Be A Ron Paul Supporter If…

1. You’ve never researched Ron Paul’s voting record.

2. You think it’s OK for businesses to discriminate against people based on their race, since Ron Paul thinks the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional.

3. You’re a supporter of the white supremacist organization StormFront.org, which has repeatedly endorsed and stated their support for Ron Paul.

4. You don’t care that Ron Paul was the ONLY congressman who voted against granting subpoena power to the independent panel responsible for investigating the BP oil spill.

5. You don’t like clean air and water, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the EPA.

6. You don’t want to have a safety net in place, in case your house is destroyed by a tornado, hurricane, or some other natural disaster, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate FEMA.

7. You think all schools should be private, and that you should have to pay for your children to get an education, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the Department of Education.

8. You think corporations should be allowed to do whatever they want, because Ron Paul wants to eliminate all regulations on corporations.

9. You are anti-choice, since Ron Paul believes that states should have the right to take away a woman’s choice over what she does with her body.

10. You support segregation, since Ron Paul doesn’t think schools should be forced to allow attendance based on race or ethnic background.

11. You support guns on airplanes, since Ron Paul thinks that 9/11 could have been prevented, if citizens were allowed to carry guns on airplanes.

12. You oppose equality for LGBT people, since Ron Paul doesn’t think the federal government should guarantee equal protection under the law for our LGBT brothers and sisters.

13. You don’t have a problem with people carrying guns near schools, since Ron Paul want to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act.

14. You oppose same-sex marriage, since Ron Paul was an original co-sponsor of the Marriage Protection Act in the House of Representatives, in 2004.

15. You don’t like having a good relationship with other countries around the world, since Ron Paul wants the United States to pull out of the United Nations.

16. You think the middle-class should have a higher tax burden than the wealthy, since Ron Paul’s tax plan would disproportionately favor the rich.

17. You want a President who would make more unilateral decisions and undo more progress in this country than George W. Bush could have ever hoped to accomplish.

18. You think that poor students shouldn’t be allowed to go to college, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate federal student loans.

19. You believe crazy conspiracy theories about globalization, and that the Zionists are trying to take over the world.

20. You think the 10th Amendment is the most important part of the Bill of Rights, even though it’s last on the list.

21. You’re mad at Obama because you believed him when he said he would end the war immediately, and he didn’t because he didn’t have the support of congress, but you believe Ron Paul could get it done immediately.

22. You think Ron Paul is leading a revolution, despite the fact that he hasn’t won a single primary.

Comment

Working...
                                X