Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment




    • Romney FAIL

      Comment


      • German authorities have arrested 24 members of a neo-Nazi group linked to Ron Paul

        Police swooped on suspected members of the banned group, Aktionsbuero Mittelrhein, prosecutors in the western German city of Koblenz said.

        "Nineteen of the accused were arrested for membership of a criminal organisation, three for supporting a criminal organisation and two for participating in a serious breach of the peace," the prosecutors said.

        The suspects also face charges of grievious bodily harm, serious breach of the peace and use of banned symbols.

        "All participants were aware that a climate of hate was being created and fears were being stoked," the statement added.

        "Another area of activity was the openly violent acts against members of the left-wing scene, both locally and further afield."

        Last month German Chancellor Angela Merkel made a public apology for the authorities' failure to tackle the NSU, which eluded capture for more than a decade.

        The neo-Nazi gang killed eight Turks and one Greek, all shopkeepers or food vendors, from 2000 to 2006. They then shot a policewoman in Helibronn in 2007.

        Their activities went undetected until November 2011, when a failed bank robbery led to two of the three robbers committing suicide and the survivor surrendering to police and tipping them off.

        The German government offered each family victim's compensation of at least €10,000 (£8,500).

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
          German authorities have arrested 24 members of a neo-Nazi group linked to Ron Paul
          LOL you are wrong they are linked to the german NPD and not Ron-Paul.

          http://www.fr-online.de/neonazi-terr...,11887412.html

          and the german NPD has nothing to do with Ron Paul.

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...rty_of_Germany

          hey you should really think about what you are writing because:

          "use of banned symbols." means in germany a anti nazi symbol-

          for example:

          its also a use of banned symbol!

          this prove the hole story about banning symbols are just stupid.

          the same symbols are not banned in the USA for example.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            "use of banned symbols." means in germany a anti nazi symbol-

            for example:

            its also a use of banned symbol!

            this prove the hole story about banning symbols are just stupid.
            Yes ridiculous. Germans should just replace the swastika with the head of Ron Paul. Then neo-nazis can openly show their support for Ron Paul and anti-fascists can use signs like this.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                  Yes ridiculous. Germans should just replace the swastika with the head of Ron Paul. Then neo-nazis can openly show their support for Ron Paul and anti-fascists can use signs like this.

                  LOL very funny but still ron paul is not a racist

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                    LOL.-... yes death people should always be eaten because of environmental protection!

                    Comment


                    • Comment

                      Working...
                      X