Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Energy jumps to 20% in Germany and hit the cable network transfer maximum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to watch it, he called you a Nazi because you're German.

Comment

Originally posted by pingufunkybeat View Post
      No need to watch it, he called you a Nazi because you're German.
      well and he fails because: "deutschland deutschland über alles" only means Patriotism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotism

you don't have to be a nazi just because you sing a Patriot song...

also in the Deutschlandlied there are no bad text : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschlandlied

there is no word about killing people or be bad to people or hate jews or black people.

also the Geography according are about german speaking people not a german "empire"
      and in fact in Poland there are german people in Preußen http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preu%C3%9Fen

Comment

well and he fails because: "deutschland deutschland über alles" only means Patriotism
        Well, that verse was thrown out of the national anthem and is banned.

Also, he linked to a Nazi propaganda video.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          well and he fails because: "deutschland deutschland über alles" only means Patriotism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotism

you don't have to be a nazi just because you sing a Patriot song...
          "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it."

George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by pingufunkybeat View Post
            Well, that verse was thrown out of the national anthem and is banned.

Also, he linked to a Nazi propaganda video.
            no this verse is not banned. its just not the german National anthem.

there is nothing wrong with this verse.

in the US national anthem there are stuff like bombs on the enemys.

and in the deutschland lied there was nothing like bombs on the enemys.

its 100% peacefully.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it."

George Bernard Shaw
              doesn't matter patriotism isn't against the law in germany.

also patriotism isn't fascism or nationalsozialism.

and i'm not a patriot i only point out that the German green energy sector is 3 times larger than the Portugal one.

Comment

Good for Germany for doing this. So more Uranium is saved for Finland and the rest of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Xemanth View Post
                  Good for Germany for doing this. So more Uranium is saved for Finland and the rest of the world
                  YES Trumps-UP!!!!

ALL Uranium to Finland!!!

Comment

YES Trumps-UP!!!!

ALL Uranium to Finland!!!
                    We try to build our plants as fast as possible but it takes time.

Comment

We try to build our plants as fast as possible but it takes time.
                      be sure the Germans help you. and we pay new cables to Finland. so we can buy the electric power

and in the end we get the power and your country gets the garbage and the nuclear disaster.

i like this kind of business all good stuff (energie) to germany and all bad stuff (waste) to Finland!

Comment

be sure the Germans help you. and we pay new cables to Finland. so we can buy the electric power

and in the end we get the power and your country gets the garbage and the nuclear disaster.

i like this kind of business all good stuff (energie) to germany and all bad stuff (waste) to Finland!
                        '

Finland's ground is rock solid and we can deposit that waste which can be used again when fission reaction is developed further. I don't have anything against that what you call bad stuff. Finland isn't at tsunami area and seismic activity is very minimal.

Comment

'

Finland's ground is rock solid and we can deposit that waste which can be used again when fission reaction is developed further. I don't have anything against that what you call bad stuff. Finland isn't at tsunami area and seismic activity is very minimal.
                          YES! big Deal you get the risk we get the win! your child's get blood cancer and German child's get an electric car!

i Really like your business minted character!

all people outside my own country should be like you are !

Comment

YES! big Deal you get the risk we get the win! your child's get blood cancer and German child's get an electric car!

i Really like your business minted character!

all people outside my own country should be like you are !
                            So, you wish harm on this person because he prefers nuclear energy?

It's ironic, though. A fascist in a fascist country wanting policies that will ultimately destroy the country. Yes, you are right in that respect, you're definitely not a patriot. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                              So, you wish harm on this person because he prefers nuclear energy?
                              NO°!° my words are clear he gets what he wants.

Originally posted by Panix View Post
                              It's ironic, though. A fascist in a fascist country wanting policies that will ultimately destroy the country. Yes, you are right in that respect, you're definitely not a patriot. :-)
                              sure I'm not a Patriot

and i call it a BIG DEAL to buy cheap energy from stupid people.

Comment

NO°!° my words are clear he gets what he wants.

and i call it a BIG DEAL to buy cheap energy from stupid people.
                                Maybe Finland will get a huge tidal wave or maybe there will be a nuclear accident or maybe they'll do just fine.

But, most reports show how expensive and inefficient the green energy is so far in Germany and elsewhere. Regardless of the propaganda suggesting otherwise. Enjoy the increased energy output while Germans are content to pay the costs. It probably won't be subsidized indefinitely or people will discover ever increasing costs. Maybe not everyone will support it like you do. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X