Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    this means in fact the prohibition make them more ill than the drug.
    Thanx for your inside, I am not stupid and donīt just belive what one person says and I not run out on the street and get all this drugs, I am also very careful on taking drugs, because I know not much about them, but I did learn in the past that most mainstream shit about drugs are lies, so I still have much respect for so called hard drugs, but if I come in other situations (cant give out to much money for drugs because I am getting social money), but I learned (again I would read at least some studies before I would take "hard" drugs by myself) much about drugs by reading your comments.

Lol I heared just in the tv a story of a boxer who did totaly pride telling that he stopped using mariuana from one day to another and got much applause for that, so not only intelligent people use drugs, if hear such stuff I would be tempted to demand a law that stupid people should not be allowed to take drugs, but thats just a reflex

But drugs are also a social thing, the rich people take expensive kokaine and then talk freely in a flow in front of cameras and such stuff so to disallow the normal people to take drugs is also a good control of the rich that the normal people dont have changes to become a googd concurrent. So it has to become better all or it will come to a civil war in europe and if the progressive forces are not violent enough for that, maybe the right wing brings us a new hitler 2.0 because even this stupid right guys know that right now much stinks they just get confused about the source of that stinking.

Or maybe the war starts in america, in reality they are fucked even harder than we are at the moment, only the american controlled rating agenturs problemize more europe as a distraction because america is bankrupt totally. Thats the hope that I have all crashes now and hopefully it does not just restart with the same people.

Now I watch 1-2 episodes of Weeds
    Last edited by blackiwid; 11-29-2011, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I suspect that the study showing a drug user <--> high IQ correlation did not control for disposable income, i.e. the ability to afford recreational drugs (income correlates with IQ statistically). There are studies in my country showing that welfare recipients are less likely to use illegal drugs than the general population. So I think the correlation is not that smart people want to use drugs, but that smart people are more practically able to use drugs. I admit an exception for some hallucinogens/entheogens, especially LSD but also including psilocybin, where the movement was largely pioneered by intellectuals/academics such as Timothy Leary and Aldous Huxley and focused on a concept of expansion of consciousness, not to mention a focus on drugs whose propensity for habitual abuse is low (especially marked with LSD, for which the tolerance effect is considerable).

I (somewhat grudgingly with respect to my leanings toward egalitarianism) consider myself smarter than average, but I have not experimented with such drugs myself. I consider caffeine and alcohol risky enough for my tastes.

The simplest conclusion is that people desire an escape from the mundane, and drugs are one way to explore that (cf. religion, which is sometimes tied up with drug use).

Comment

Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
        Thanx for your inside,
        Sure crystal it unhealthy but because why? Crystal is more a drug-management problem. the answer is simple on crystal you don't get any sleep. a human without sleep all the time this means 100% death because humans need sleep.The Nazis use it as medicine for there bomber-pilots and they can't not lose a expensive bomber-pilot on crystal but the solution is simple they force the sleep with "GHB/GBL" after a 20-30hours flight in battle they just use GHB/GBL to force sleep. because of this the nazis do not lose bomber-pilots on crystal.
        The usage of crystal without GHB/GBL to force sleep is just suicide.
        But the people on the streets don't know this.
        There are no social workers to tell the people that they need to use GBL to get their sleep.
        the USA use "SPEED" in the world war 2 with the same drug management after the flight they use GHB to force sleep.

its like a good guy and bad guy role play GHB is the good guy.

I am not stupid and donīt just belive what one person says and I not run out on the street and get all this drugs, I am also very careful on taking drugs, because I know not much about them, but I did learn in the past that most mainstream shit about drugs are lies, so I still have much respect for so called hard drugs, but if I come in other situations (cant give out to much money for drugs because I am getting social money), but I learned (again I would read at least some studies before I would take "hard" drugs by myself) much about drugs by reading your comments.
        yes its all about knowledge in our world.
        we life in a world with an information war is going on.

be sure they will use speed and crystal again in the next critical world war. just because its a deathly weapon against the enemy.
        for example you don't feel fear or pain or fatigue on crystal.
        this means someone shot a bulled into your body and you don't care and just shot back. you fly 40hours in a single round a bomber and you don't feel fatigue. in other words crystal is a weapon.
        now in peace its a bad drug.. in the next world war magic magic then its good drug (again).

Lol I heared just in the tv a story of a boxer who did totaly pride telling that he stopped using mariuana from one day to another and got much applause for that, so not only intelligent people use drugs, if hear such stuff I would be tempted to demand a law that stupid people should not be allowed to take drugs, but thats just a reflex
        the hole story about marijuana is a joke for the US-Gov its easy if people smoke marijuana they don't want make war but the power and strength drom America comes 100% from war.
        Without war again and again America isn't strength anymore.

same anti war story for LSD.

if a drug makes people moving against war then its dangerous for the GOV.

Or maybe the war starts in america, in reality they are fucked even harder than we are at the moment, only the american controlled rating agenturs problemize more europe as a distraction because america is bankrupt totally. Thats the hope that I have all crashes now and hopefully it does not just restart with the same people.
        sure America is fucked up. war on drugs is a good example for this.

Now I watch 1-2 episodes of Weeds
        hey breaking bad is a cool series about crystal watch it you will love it.

its mostly accurate http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

you can learn how to cook crystal in this series

Comment

hey breaking bad is a cool series about crystal watch it you will love it.

its mostly accurate http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

you can learn how to cook crystal in this series
          Hi, if you want accurate, I recommend Louis Theroux - The City Addicted to Crystal Meth.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-c...-crystal-meth/

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
            Hi, if you want accurate, I recommend Louis Theroux - The City Addicted to Crystal Meth.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-c...-crystal-meth/
            i write mostly accurate this means its not fully

[disclaimer]yes Nazis are evil and concentration-camps are evil[disclaimer]

If i want accurate data about crystal i read the Nazi-reseach-science-concentration-camp reports.
            I think the deathly studies in the nazi concentration camps beats your "Louis Theroux - The City Addicted to Crystal Meth" in accuracy in a immoral-research-science way.
            its more accuracy because its a fully controlled research.
            and your documentation is a "prohibited-Street-out-of-controll-Crystal-usage"

this means in drug-science i believe the bad-evil-Nazis more than modern populism.

i think you can not make any valid research-science point here.

and yes "prohibited-Street-out-of-controll-Crystal-usage" is so bad.
            but only its Self-fulfilling prophecy and only its out of controll and only its on the street.

your point is only valid if its prohibited and if its out of controll street use.

but its only "Self-fulfilling prophecy" bullshit.

they do all to make it out of control and they do all to make it prohibited and they do all to make it dirty-street only.

and yes people like you are not smart enough to notice this "Self-fulfilling prophecy" bullshit.
            Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-30-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

If i want accurate data about crystal i read the Nazi-reseach-science-concentration-camp reports.
              I think the deathly studies in the nazi concentration camps beats your "Louis Theroux - The City Addicted to Crystal Meth" in accuracy in a immoral-research-science way.
              its more accuracy because its a fully controlled research.
              A controlled research on a selected set of people is only valuable to a certain extent. It doesn't tell you how it plays out in the real world. This documentary does. Sure the effects of prohibition do play a role, but that doesn't change the fact that people do get addicted to this drug and it literary destroys them.

and yes people like you are not smart enough to notice this "Self-fulfilling prophecy" bullshit.
              Most drugs have an effect on the perception, this perception often does not match reality, that's why people take drugs. In your case drugs makes you feel smart. Note that there's a difference between feeling smart and being smart

Comment

A controlled research on a selected set of people is only valuable to a certain extent. It doesn't tell you how it plays out in the real world. This documentary does. Sure the effects of prohibition do play a role,
                You are wrong because of simple facts:

In a controlled research there are no unhealthy extenders to get a higher market price on the street.
                also in a controlled research there is no war on drugs you don't lose your driver license or go into jail and you don't lost your job just because you use this drug.
                In the USA a land without strong welfare system: no driver lisense means no good job means no good health insurance means you become ill because no vaccinations and malnutrition because junk food (MC-donalds)
                your so called real world is just 100% evil and this evil world just hurt people!
                and your negative claims are only valid if there is no drug management (usage of GHB to force sleep) and unhealthy extenders and no job and no health insurance no money and junk food and so one and so one.

the germans in world war 2 use 100% clean crystal with drug management plus vitamins and essential amino acids like Trytophan.

sure the people become addicted even with a good management but in fact its not that unhealthy like your claim.

but that doesn't change the fact that people do get addicted to this drug and it literary destroys them.
                In fact the people do get addicted to Alcohol and it literary destroys them.
                if your point are valid here then Alcohol is against the law.
                but this is not the case! this means you are wrong.

Most drugs have an effect on the perception, this perception often does not match reality, that's why people take drugs. In your case drugs makes you feel smart. Note that there's a difference between feeling smart and being smart
                I have a certificate from a university which proves that I am intelligent.

Comment

In fact the people do get addicted to Alcohol and it literary destroys them.
                  if your point are valid here then Alcohol is against the law.
                  but this is not the case! this means you are wrong.
                  Yes, people do get addicted to alcohol, although not as easy as meth, and consuming large amounts of alcohol is unhealthy and can destroy you. Just because it's no longer prohibited in some countries doesn't mean it cannot be bad for your health.

So does Sarah Palin. I guess you think she's intelligent too?

I wipe my ass with your university certificate

Comment

Prohibition creates more death and destruction of human life than it solves, even if drug warriors keep saying drug use would be worse. While there may be more drug usage without laws, that usage wouldn't be as harmful (not even taking into account the violence associated with the black market).

Using drugs is for poor, stupid,dump, ppl , just like those who smoke cigarette!
                    Friendly tip: You should probably work on grammar and spelling before making condescending statements about others' intelligence... (especially when you're pulling stuff out of your @$$).

Comment

Yes, people do get addicted to alcohol, although not as easy as meth,
                      not as easy as crystal ? then heroin does not do a addiction ?

because: "wikipedia 'alcoholism addiction' ". These effects are due mainly to the increased production of dopamine and endorphins, but also foster a strong withdrawal symptoms once present dependence.""

and endorphins are the Endogenous version of HEROIN!

endorphin=heroin there is no different for the body.

also explain me why is this alcohol addiction article in the wikipedia longer than the crystal article ?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkoholkrankheit

also worldwide 1000 time more people die from Alcohol than from crystal.

Alcohol is just the killer drug nr1 in germany and worldwide!

and consuming large amounts of alcohol is unhealthy
                      you are just a Liar very tiny dosage make you ill newest studies from Germans prove this.
                      newest news about this studies : http://www.welt.de/gesundheit/articl...ebsrisiko.html

"Even at only 10 grams of alcohol a day - about a glass of beer - According to the DGE increases the risk for mouth, throat and esophageal cancer."
                      DGE (German Society for Nutrition): "It would be best, therefore, to drink no alcohol."

this means you are just wrong!

and can destroy you. Just because it's no longer prohibited in some countries doesn't mean it cannot be bad for your health.
                      viewing from a scientific view there is no different between alcohol and crystal.

So does Sarah Palin. I guess you think she's intelligent too?
                      intelligence do not mean knowledge and open-minted

Sarah Paling has little knowledge about many tropics but she try to talk in all tropics also here character is closed-minted this means she give a fuck about drug-facts.

I wipe my ass with your university certificate
                      personal insults do not make you smarter.

Comment

I hope you're joking. Of course I always hope that when I read one of your posts. The more intelligent a person is the more they realize that humanity as a whole is a big fucking ball of retardation and being "a genius" just means you're one of the turds that floats to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by psycho_driver View Post
                          I hope you're joking. Of course I always hope that when I read one of your posts. The more intelligent a person is the more they realize that humanity as a whole is a big fucking ball of retardation and being "a genius" just means you're one of the turds that floats to the top.
                          Are you kidding me? Quaridarium is dead serious. The dude actually believes he's some very intelligent Einstein like genius. LOL

Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:
                          • React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
                          • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
                          • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
                          • Exaggerate achievements and talents
                          • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
                          • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
                          • Need constant attention and admiration
                          • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
                          • Have obsessive self-interest
                          • Pursue mainly selfish goals
                          Signs and tests

Like other personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder is diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.

Treatment

Psychotherapy (for example, talk therapy) may help the affected person relate to other people in a more positive and compassionate way.

Expectations (prognosis)

The outcome depends on the severity of the disorder.

Complications
                          • Alcohol or other drug dependence
                          • Relationship, work, and family problems

Comment

I am innocent about the building of the intelligence tests and the point of view of the university.

The more intelligent a person is the more they realize that humanity as a whole is a big fucking ball of retardation
                            hey you are right

Comment

Are you kidding me? Quaridarium is dead serious. The dude actually believes he's some very intelligent Einstein like genius. LOL
                              You think i believe something or anything? I'm a unbeliever.

Also i do not point out that I'm intelligent i only point out that the university believe I'm intelligent because of my performance in IQ tests.

The general society call people like me Intelligent because of this.

Big difference !

Comment

Narcissistic personality disorder
                                Nice troll, but you can't diagnose that from the internet. You need to find a better way to flame the genius pot head that's so hopped up on acid that he can't be bothered with proof-reading anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X