Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You're right that one is fictional. This one isn't:

That guy doesn't look that smart to me
    Sure doesn't look smart but you don't know it for real.
    In fact this person can be a superior smart person.

and "GHB overdose" i use GBL/GHB to cure my illness.

so i know much about GHB this means and be sure GBL is healthy.

also this person do not have a overdose he do have a high dosage
    because if you take a overdosage you sleep because its a sleep-anesthetic.
    how can you recognize an overdose of GBL? if the consumer sleep then its overdose.

in fact about GBL/GHB you are a noob

and its all about the dose you can use it without the side effect shown in this video.

0.5g is start dosage up to 2g you don't have big negativ side effects.
    this person in the video do have more than 3-4g taken.
    5-6g is sleep-enesthetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

how can you recognize an overdose of GBL? if the consumer sleep then its overdose.

and its all about the dose you can use it without the side effect shown in this video.

Sorry, I misheard. This guy is on GHB, aka "Biturat" in russian slang, I misheard it with "barbiturate".
      Hope, you don´t end like him
      Nihuya sebe!

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
        Sorry, I misheard. This guy is on GHB, aka "Biturat" in russian slang, I misheard it with "barbiturate".
        Hope, you don´t end like him
        Nihuya sebe!
        in comparison GHB vs barbiturate GBL is the Angel protecting you and Barbiturate is pure shit.

Barbiturate: sedative,narcotic(not sleep very unhealthy compared with GHB) and pain-promoting
        and its very dangerous: "high dependence potential of dangerous withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation, comparable to the alcohol (delirium tremens)."
        and "Respiratory depression with the problem of the decrease in cardiac output."

in fact Barbiturate is complete bullshit!

GBL is not sedative and not a bullshit pain-promoting shit its a pain killer and its not dangerous it in fact extend your life and no dangerous withdrawal symtoms and no Respiratory depression

in fact GBL is an Angel compared to the bullshit Barbiturate.

Comment

Okay next time you do GHB make a video for us! I wanna laugh seeing you incapacitated by this drug crawling on the floor like a helpless child

Comment

Be sure to setup the camera before the GHB kicks in!

Comment

LOL really "intelligent" human calling someone else "dump"

lol

I'm "dump", so so "dump"

LOL

Comment

There is one major thing, that separates normal drugs naturally injected inside body... and externaly injected substances, usually called "drugs".
                Naturally injected dopamine is has pretty dangerous nature - the current level of "pleasure" is memorised as base(means nullified) and user has to inject more and more even to maintain static level of "enjoyment". Thus junkie is dragged into consuming more.
                your understatement of the human body is incomplete because most of the drugs do have a endogenous version
                Heroin=Endorphine
                THC(Cannabinoids)=Anandamide
                and your claimed negative effect is bullshit because the most of the drugs do not have any negative effect.
                Anadamid for example or Tryptophane to get Serotonin

and your "Junkie" claim is also invalid because there are highly effective medicine to cure addiction for example Iboga against Opioid addiction.

also your "dopamine" claim is bullshit because million of people use L-dopa (its the same dopamine) as a medicine against Parkinson diseases

And, because this injection is not strictly regulated inside, but injected uncontrolled from outside - only by person will and mind, the injected amount is not correlated to anything, does not follow the rule "there is no free dinner" - meaning disbalance of fluids. The effect is similar to overeating.
                fairy tale Märchenstunde.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                  Okay next time you do GHB make a video for us! I wanna laugh seeing you incapacitated by this drug crawling on the floor like a helpless child. Be sure to setup the camera before the GHB kicks in!
                  in fact you are a noob in GHB/GBL i use this drug over and over and this bullshit never happens. its all about the dose i only use more dose if i want sleep in my bed.
                  there is no "incapacitated [...]crawling on the floor like a helpless child"
                  because you need to consume 4-5g but i only use more than 3g if i use it as a narcotic.

with high concentrate Salvia Divinorum you do have a higher chance to "crawling on the floor like a helpless child"

and yes Salvia Divinorum is epic!

i do have Salvia Divinorum on a party in my house with true sad Gothic people and after we start to use Salvia Divinorum they laughed themselves to dead.

also the people which do not taken the drug.

Comment

You're just being stupid and apologetic with drugs. Nothing intelligent can be measured on such behavior.

And beware, I'm by no means an anti-drug kind of guy. To be honest, I smoke cannabis almost weekly (though I'm not really proud of it). But it seems to me you are like every stupid guy i have come across and has just tried acid or cannabis, with your senseless praising. There's no such thing as an mental enhancer between these drugs, and if you think so, would you kindly care about pointing us to such venerable and miraculous long term studies?

In the meantime, stop this senseless praising. It's like saying alcohol is the ultimate gregarious weapon, and anti-d's eternal happiness pills.

Comment

Originally posted by WillyThePimp View Post
                      You're just being stupid and apologetic with drugs. Nothing intelligent can be measured on such behavior.
                      Use drugs for a longer life is a intelligent behavior and GBL can do this:
                      ↑ NTP Study Reports TR-406 Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of γ-Butyrolactone (CAS No. 96-48-0) in F344/N Rats and B6C3F1 Mice (Gavage Studies) oder Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute Discussion.

Originally posted by WillyThePimp View Post
                      And beware, I'm by no means an anti-drug kind of guy. To be honest, I smoke cannabis almost weekly (though I'm not really proud of it). But it seems to me you are like every stupid guy i have come across and has just tried acid or cannabis, with your senseless praising. There's no such thing as an mental enhancer between these drugs, and if you think so, would you kindly care about pointing us to such venerable and miraculous long term studies?
                      In the meantime, stop this senseless praising. It's like saying alcohol is the ultimate gregarious weapon, and anti-d's eternal happiness pills.
                      today i was in a pup with a friend and i only trunk water because in alcohol are always histamine and i do have a histamine intolerance.
                      I also stop smoking cannabis because of my illness because i do have some allergic reactions againt it because of my histamine intolerance (this illness is not only about histamine its about Dao-enzyme and pseudo allergic stuff like benzoe acid)

so you use cannabis and maybe alcohol and i use GBL its much healthier.

Comment

i show you the epic part:

some people here in the forum blame me because of my LSD-test thread.
                        they blame me because I'm probably Intelligent!
                        Blaming because of drugs is really the stupidest way to insult a human.

its not a insult its a compliment ...

like "O nice you are so smart"

Comment

today i was in a pup with a friend and i only trunk water because in alcohol are always histamine and i do have a histamine intolerance.
                          I also stop smoking cannabis because of my illness because i do have some allergic reactions againt it because of my histamine intolerance (this illness is not only about histamine its about Dao-enzyme and pseudo allergic stuff like benzoe acid)
                          Everybody has histamine intolerance. Histamine IS the intolerance. Thats the stuff excreted by your body that is responsible for inflammatory reactions of any kind. From soreness around wounds to death by anaphylactic shock.

your understatement of the human body is incomplete because most of the drugs do have a endogenous version
                          Heroin=Endorphine
                          THC(Cannabinoids)=Anandamide
                          and your claimed negative effect is bullshit because the most of the drugs do not have any negative effect.
                          Anadamid for example or Tryptophane to get Serotonin

and your "Junkie" claim is also invalid because there are highly effective medicine to cure addiction for example Iboga against Opioid addiction.

also your "dopamine" claim is bullshit because million of people use L-dopa (its the same dopamine) as a medicine against Parkinson diseases
                          [...]

so you use cannabis and maybe alcohol and i use GBL its much healthier.
                          So you are a junkie! That ... explains soo much!

Comment

today i was in a pup with a friend
                            Leave those animals alone and buy a blow-up doll you sick, perverted bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by misiu_mp View Post
                              Everybody has histamine intolerance. Histamine IS the intolerance. Thats the stuff excreted by your body that is responsible for inflammatory reactions of any kind. From soreness around wounds to death by anaphylactic shock.
                              you don't understand it i do not have Amine oxidase enzyme
                              my body can't break down histamine,serotonin,tyrosine

and if you don't have this Amine Oxidase enzyme you get this syndrome: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histamin-Intoleranz

Originally posted by misiu_mp View Post
                              So you are a junkie! That ... explains soo much!
                              not more or less than the most Germany with alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
                                Leave those animals alone and buy a blow-up doll you sick, perverted bastard.
                                lol not pup its a pub with the letter B.. sorry.

just a wrong letter. come one get your mind clear.

no one is in a pup... with a friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X