Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

France's Institute of Nuclear Safety says all national nuclear plants aren't secure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    I love nuclear power.

    New nuclear plants Generation III and III+

    Cheap and safe.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generat...II.2B_reactors

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
      I love nuclear power.
      New nuclear plants Generation III and III+
      Cheap and safe.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generat...II.2B_reactors
      you are just wrong german wikipedia: "A 2003 study published by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has identified for new nuclear power plants costs about 4.6 cents a kilowatt hour. [36] 2009 update of the study and the authors came to the conclusion that the cost has risen to 5.8 cents / kWh were. So that new nuclear power plants are not competitive with coal and gas power plants under the present conditions. [37]"
      http://web.mit.edu/nuclearpower/pdf/...update2009.pdf

      its not Cheap its more expensive than coal and GAS and wind and water power.

      and your viewpoint about "safe" is a pure joke because they claim the same in tschernobyl and they claim the same in fukushima and they claim the same in Three Mile Island.

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

        and your viewpoint about "safe" is a pure joke because they claim the same in tschernobyl and they claim the same in fukushima and they claim the same in Three Mile Island.
        Old power plant + highest earthquake + tsunami + lot of nuclear reactor near = disaster (Now this is an impossible combination in other countries)
        New nuclear power plants Generation III+ about 1,3 cent/kw. In my country Spain wind+solar+ gas grow the price a lot. In the next year my country will have more expensive electricity bill of all europe.
        France with lot of nuclear power has the cheapest electricity bill.

        I prefer Fusion power plant but now the best option is fission power plan

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
          New nuclear power plants Generation III+ about 1,3 cent/kw.
          this is just wrong. only old outdated power plants can do this for this price
          ""In the year 2000 the electricity generation costs for nuclear power plant at amortized cost 1.70 cents / kWh. [34]""
          "Im Jahr 2000 lagen die Stromgestehungskosten für wirtschaftlich abgeschriebene KKW bei 1,70 Cent/kWh.[34]"
          http://bmwi.de/BMWi/Redaktion/PDF/Pu...baren-energien
          your number "1,3 cent/kw" is just wrong.


          Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
          Old power plant + highest earthquake + tsunami + lot of nuclear reactor near = disaster (Now this is an impossible combination in other countries)
          almost all of your types are dangerous only the Thorium based ones are better.

          but better don't mean save.


          Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
          In my country Spain wind+solar+ gas grow the price a lot. In the next year my country will have more expensive electricity bill of all europe.
          Studies in Germany show this wrong.
          solar energy makes the electricity cheap because it covers the peak load.
          and wind energy is proved cheap multiple studies show this multiple time.

          Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
          France with lot of nuclear power has the cheapest electricity bill.
          studies show coal and gas is cheaper.

          Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
          I prefer Fusion power plant but now the best option is fission power plan
          Fusion is proved much better! and cold fusion is much much better!

          you can buy cheap cold fusion modules right now this show your nuclear power bullshit a complete joke!

          Comment


          • #45


            1200 activists block the railroad.

            "Tens of thousands of opponents of nuclear power and more than 400 farmers with tractors"

            the resistance is big this time 23.000 people.

            "The Japanese Kanako Nishikata told the protesters about the consequences of nuclear disaster in Fukushima for her family. She described how she had to live with their children indoors and behind masks, but did not make the kids out to play."

            http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/a...se-1.1219411-2

            Comment


            • #46


              "Greenpeace activists have chained themselves to the tracks. the police removed the rails to remove them"

              http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/ca...4996.bild.html



              they resist even the cold temperatures.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

                Fusion is proved much better! and cold fusion is much much better!

                you can buy cheap cold fusion modules right now this show your nuclear power bullshit a complete joke!
                What the...? We haven't achieved cold fusion yet, please stop saying stupid things. It's theorically better, of course, but nobody has yet done it. You are such a joke that this looks like a deliberate troll...

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Shielder View Post
                  March 11–20, 2011 - INES Level 7 - Fukushima - no fatalities (note, during the earthquake, a worker fell to his death from a crane, and during clean up another worker collapsed and died from a suspected heart attack. Neither death is nuclear related).

                  Okay, so in 60 years, there have been about 100 deaths directly due to power reactor operations, and one of those was a design that would never have been accepted in the West (Chernobyl).
                  You forgot at least one more. Few days ago in France, a man is dead in a nuclear facility. He was covered with irradiated metal (1600° celcius), during 2 days.

                  But yeah it's low numbers. Obviously it's easy to not take into account the thousands of people (and probably much more) which are affected by radiation (cancer, leukemia, etc) and that are not included in your stats.

                  Originally posted by TASADAR-F View Post
                  Cheap and safe.
                  Cheap?
                  Of course it's cheap because you forgot to take into account most of the REAL cost which bear upon the society.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by Elyotna View Post
                    What the...? We haven't achieved cold fusion yet, please stop saying stupid things. It's theorically better, of course, but nobody has yet done it. You are such a joke that this looks like a deliberate troll...
                    i can buy it and use it. and the customers already check there product.

                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Catalyzer

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by whitecat View Post
                      Cheap?
                      Of course it's cheap because you forgot to take into account most of the REAL cost which bear upon the society.
                      yes you are right. 1 Castor transport cost Germany million of €€€ euros because you need 20 000 police officers to pull all the activists away.
                      also they don't calculate the necessary risk insurance a sum.
                      also they don't calculate the disposal costs.

                      the insurance problem make sure if a nuclear power plant fail the society pay for it 100%!

                      Nuclear power is a complete and full joke!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X