Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    How brutal is that. Generally these cases are common in Germany and America both.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      you don't get the point.

      europe crisis is not a german crisis.

      in the end germany quit europe and then the germans do not have a problem at all.

      but you think the germans do have a problem only because europe is in trouble.
      No. When did I say that? I asserted that they have a problem because of their Government and Elites but that the EU/European integration stuff exacerbates Germany's problems at home. Something to that effect.

      But, you think that printing money whenever you want is inconsequential so........ whatever.

      Comment


      • #13
        It should be a defense at the boy's trial that he was raised by a criminally insane father who tried to indoctrinate the boy with a sick and twisted view of the world where minorities are responsible for everything bad and Christian terrorist extremists like the American Neo Nazis tend to be (Christian Identity crap and Timothy McVeigh-type cowards) are the "good guys".

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Panix View Post
          No. When did I say that? I asserted that they have a problem because of their Government and Elites but that the EU/European integration stuff exacerbates Germany's problems at home. Something to that effect.

          But, you think that printing money whenever you want is inconsequential so........ whatever.
          there is no crisis in Germany: http://www.zeit.de/news/2011-11/15/k...ig-an-15131402

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by MaxDaniel View Post
            How brutal is that. Generally these cases are common in Germany and America both.
            sure... nazis are everywhere the same.. in germany and in america...

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by DaemonFC View Post
              It should be a defense at the boy's trial that he was raised by a criminally insane father who tried to indoctrinate the boy with a sick and twisted view of the world where minorities are responsible for everything bad and Christian terrorist extremists like the American Neo Nazis tend to be (Christian Identity crap and Timothy McVeigh-type cowards) are the "good guys".
              sure,,, you can turn every child into a murderer with an sick and criminal parents

              every child is a murderer if you put a lot of shit in his brain.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                holy shit in Germany all of these shown in this videos are against the law.
                No, they're not. According to 86, section 3 StGB, it is allowed to display the swastika in certain contexts, among them news reports about the events of the day.


                Originally posted by Panix
                What a ******* country. It's definitely a totalitarian country.
                Calling Germany a totalitarian country just shows that you know neither what totalitarian means nor what germany is like. You're making an assclown of yourself.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                  No, they're not. According to 86, section 3 StGB, it is allowed to display the swastika in certain contexts, among them news reports about the events of the day.

                  Calling Germany a totalitarian country just shows that you know neither what totalitarian means nor what germany is like. You're making an assclown of yourself.
                  Whatever. You're the clown who thinks the economy's great! LOL!

                  Germany may not fulfill all conditions of a totalitarian country, per definition but it's close in many aspects. If it's a 'democracy' then it's a shining example why you never want to have one!

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    http://www.eutimes.net/2011/10/germa...y-on-citizens/

                    http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,14774883,00.html

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      http://www.currentconcerns.ch/index.php?id=426

                      Ok. I'm done. I don't care if you insult me. That's what I expect. Tscheuss...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X