Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas judge beat his retarded daughter with leather belt because of P2P using

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Texas judge beat his retarded daughter with leather belt because of P2P using

    http://www.heise.de/tp/blogs/8/150762

    William Adams a Texas judge is really against the computer and Internet.

    So he think he can punish his daughter because of the use of KaZaA.

    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-04-2011, 11:38 AM.

  • #2
    BTW Q, the use of "retarded" is now days a derogatory description in English.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      BTW Q, the use of "retarded" is now days a derogatory description in English.
      sorry but i can not care about this little differences sorry.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        sorry but i can not care about this little differences sorry.
        You may not but others do whom may have someone close who is challenged.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          You may not but others do whom may have someone close who is challenged.
          my English skill do not cover this sorry. is handicapped better?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            my English skill do not cover this sorry. is handicapped better?
            Yes it is, I figured that was the case and just wanted to let you know. I realize sometimes the tone sometimes gets lost in translation.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by deanjo View Post
              Yes it is, I figured that was the case and just wanted to let you know. I realize sometimes the tone sometimes gets lost in translation.
              I do not have the English writing skill to get the right "tone"

              Also I'm restarted in writing in German and English its hard for me to know 1 word for a translation but to get the right "tone" you need many synonym words for the same.

              this means your will to protect weak people fails here because i only write like this because I'm weak in writing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                I do not have the English writing skill to get the right "tone"

                Also I'm restarted in writing in German and English its hard for me to know 1 word for a translation but to get the right "tone" you need many synonym words for the same.

                this means your will to protect weak people fails here because i only write like this because I'm weak in writing.
                This is why I pointed it out to you, for future reference.

                Comment

                Working...
                X