Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    Except that I never said anything about nazis. Although it is true that the nazi party was the power behind one of germany many eras of dictatorship.

    I'll make a new made up law that states that as conversations on the internet progress the likelyhood of someone mentioning a made up law in an attempt to discredit someone goes up exponentially. I think I'll call it "Duby's Law"
    its funny right now we do not have a dictatorship and we do have a woman leader..
    but all people around the world talk about the German dictators.

    one funny fact about that is: the EU/Germany try to get 100% green energy
    the last one who tried that was Hitler with the synthetic fuel made from wood.
    "The Role of Synthetic Fuel In World War II Germany"
    http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/a...aug/becker.htm
    and the funny part is: some people believe modern Europe can not do the same because they think the Nazis back in 1933 do have magic superman power.

    so please stop talk about Dictatorship
    its not about Dictatorship even in a Democracy its all about : 'The humans wants to be deceived.'

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by Del_ View Post
      Please refrain from such statements.
      sure i do but only on platforms with censorship.

      and censorship is the only weapon against truth.

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        sure i do but only on platforms with censorship.

        and censorship is the only weapon against truth.
        Demagoguery seems to prove itself pretty effective against truth sometimes.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          its funny right now we do not have a dictatorship and we do have a woman leader..
          but all people around the world talk about the German dictators.

          one funny fact about that is: the EU/Germany try to get 100% green energy
          the last one who tried that was Hitler with the synthetic fuel made from wood.
          "The Role of Synthetic Fuel In World War II Germany"
          http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/a...aug/becker.htm
          and the funny part is: some people believe modern Europe can not do the same because they think the Nazis back in 1933 do have magic superman power.

          so please stop talk about Dictatorship
          its not about Dictatorship even in a Democracy its all about : 'The humans wants to be deceived.'
          Sure I'll give the nazis credit for their technical prowess. Its a fact that the nazi germans pioneered many of the technologies that we take for granted today. But it doesnt mean that they werent evil. Also you can thank the US for your democracy. People around the world refuse to admit it, but we ARE good at nation building.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by duby229 View Post
            Except that I never said anything about nazis. Although it is true that the nazi party was the power behind one of germany many eras of dictatorship.

            I'll make a new made up law that states that as conversations on the internet progress the likelyhood of someone mentioning a made up law in an attempt to discredit someone goes up exponentially. I think I'll call it "Duby's Law"
            Neither did I say the probability had already reached 1... Only pointing out how many uncalled-for comments started popping up here. Given the reaction though, I guess I've had my last shot and will now do what I should apparently have done from the moment things started heading south: ignore that thread. Have fun.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by duby229 View Post
              Sure I'll give the nazis credit for their technical prowess. Its a fact that the nazi germans pioneered many of the technologies that we take for granted today. But it doesnt mean that they werent evil.
              I think you do not realize that the Nazis just exploit as slave the German inventor and scientist.

              For example the inventor of the computer "Zuse" Conrad Zuse only work for the nazis as a scientist because he do not want go in the war as a soldier.

              the US better won the war in 1945 because maybe A few years later they fight against computer driven cyborg robots. (this sentence is a joke)

              Originally posted by duby229 View Post
              Also you can thank the US for your democracy. People around the world refuse to admit it, but we ARE good at nation building.
              Sure but democracy is an European discovery the "Färöer" discovery it 1500 years ago. the European also do have the oldest still working parliament 1300 years old.

              Any yes i give the us people credit for there FED-credit-Money system with that system they can build many slave nations. ;-) (this sentence is not a joke)

              and yes Democracy is great i love it

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                I think you do not realize that the Nazis just exploit as slave the German inventor and scientist.

                For example the inventor of the computer "Zuse" Conrad Zuse only work for the nazis as a scientist because he do not want go in the war as a soldier.

                the US better won the war in 1945 because maybe A few years later they fight against computer driven cyborg robots. (this sentence is a joke)



                Sure but democracy is an European discovery the "Färöer" discovery it 1500 years ago. the European also do have the oldest still working parliament 1300 years old.

                Any yes i give the us people credit for there FED-credit-Money system with that system they can build many slave nations. ;-) (this sentence is not a joke)

                and yes Democracy is great i love it
                Lets give credit where credit is due.... Democracy was first invented by the Helenistic Greeks thousands of years ago.

                Your delusional about slave nations... The Soviet Union had slave nations, of which North Germany was one of them... Personally I'm proud of capitalism, it is the only form of commerce that works. Socialism has been the direct cause of collapse of every major society going all the way back to the Egyptian Empire.. I mean really how many times does an ideology have to fail before people realize that it does not work.

                If nobody earns their own way, and everybody wants a free ride, then the system will fail.... TANSTAAFL

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  Lets give credit where credit is due.... Democracy was first invented by the Helenistic Greeks thousands of years ago.
                  As i know the old Greeks only do have democracy in ''autonomous urban management' they still have a "King"
                  self-administration for a king isn't democracy.
                  Färöer do have a De facto democracy nation 1500 years ago.
                  but yes maybe we have to give credit still for the idea!

                  Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  Your delusional about slave nations... The Soviet Union had slave nations, of which North Germany was one of them...
                  you can not prove a evil person as a good person only because there are a more evil person...


                  Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  Personally I'm proud of capitalism
                  i don't talk about capitalism as a nation solution i talk about capitalism as a private tool to slave people.
                  get it the FED is Private! and not Government driven!
                  I'm proud of the European capitalism because the EZB is Government driven.
                  compared to the EZB/EU system the USA system is just a bad joke.

                  a joke about poor people and rich people and the rich people force the poor people to slavery nothing more to say here.

                  Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  , it is the only form of commerce that works. Socialism has been the direct cause of collapse of every major society going all the way back to the Egyptian Empire.. I mean really how many times does an ideology have to fail before people realize that it does not work.
                  its not about capitalism for an solution for a commerce its about a solution for the society and germany right now do have a kind of "Socialism" "Soziale Marktwirtschaft" and it works well.

                  now what you are shocked ? i help you to translate the German word Sozial=Social Marktwirtschaft=lism

                  is Germany now evil and damned to fail ?

                  man you watch to much bad movies.

                  Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  If nobody earns their own way, and everybody wants a free ride, then the system will fail.... TANSTAAFL
                  Germany works in that way the last 70 years.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Germany is practically a fascist country. Way too many restrictions on freedoms that are treated as illegal. The German politicians aren't dictators? Um, forcing the EU on other countries?

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgNakvL728A

                    Merkel et el. (CDU, SPD, Greens etc., virtually all mainstream parties in Germany) are shills for these elites and bankers.

                    The U.S. is on their way to becoming a police state also, as well as other countries.

                    Obviously, democracy doesn't work. You have to be informed, have some common sense and value thinking.
                    Last edited by Panix; 10-09-2011, 12:33 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      the topic is going very far away from steve jobs , may be because there are not so many jobs on the market....
                      for the rest like evilness of germans .... some better had learned at school that nazism came with big powerty in germany .
                      a lot of europeans jews were killed during ww2 but a lot of them went in the usa with a lot of money.....
                      66 years after the end of ww2 , at that time the usa was the bank of the world , the usa is one of of the weakest economy and democracy of the world . its job is only to defend usrahell at "all cost"

                      usrahell is well described by pacifists http://palsolidarity.org/ and everyday life there is , for no-jews , like http://french.irib.ir/component/k2/i...renvers%C3%A9e

                      while south of the usa and more and more of it , is burning at the hardest level ...

                      http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

                      it started in the texas : the land where live gwbush , the man of the no-inside-job-9-11-2001 and of the NO-CLIMATE-CHANGE . the second being for sure THE next : " NAZISM "

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X