Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virta View Post
    No. You see, you also have to build it. And after building it you have to make electricity with it for 0.05€/kWh. For that your way of "calculating" simply doesn't work.

Anyhow. Whole conversation is quite pointless, since there is no real data available for anything you are "proposing". Just writing about xxxMW wind-dradft-mill-turbine doesn't make it any more real. Fiction.
    we germans do have a law to force the wind millers to give away there energy for 0,05€ per kwh after 20 years they force to give it away for 0.03€
    my own heat and power power plant is also forced by law to give away energy for 0.07€!!!!! after 20 years they force us to give it away for 0.03€
    also our photo-electric power plant the EEG law force us to give away the energy for 0.03€ after 20 years.
    thats the german EEG system they force you to give away the energy very cheap!

don't mess with the germans.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      i can prove you wrong very easy: if we put a Tsar-Bomb every 35km around the world then the heat is lost in space?

or we are all death ? i think whatever you do all energy is never lost in space means we are death.

and this is the same for nuclear reactors if you pollute 48 MEGA-WATT heat for every single nuclear power plant you don't need co2 to heat the earth up the nuclear power plants do the same without CO2!
      What are you smoking?

Direct atmospheric heating from nuclear reactors and other types of powerplants is negligible. CO2 affects the ability of the atmosphere to adsorb heat from the Sun which has much much much greater effect on temperature.

Comment

in Germany we have different results they prove that child's get blood cancer in 30km around a nuclear power plant.
        They also prove a high cancer rate on all humans around Nuclear waste storages
        No, you don't. These results are not statistically significant, there are naturally occurring cancer clusters and they are not correlated with nuclear power plants. Your link just contain fear-mongering for stupid green idiots.

Besides, there are places in Iran and in Peru with radiation more than 100 times of the normal level. Yes, it's one hundred times (not percent) more than normal. And there are no significant increases in cancer incidence rates.

Comment

no sorry i just fail its 4TWh export and 150GW power plants.
          4TWh exported in six months is just about 1GW of power. That's a trivial amount for a country, well within margins of changes of generation capacity.

Comment

I know this reply comes a bit late, but seeing such idiotic post on the front page, I was sort of forced to answer.

Wow, they exported whole 4MWh ? Do you even realize how much is this? 1MWh costs around €50 at the German electricity market (EEX). So, what does it mean, that Germany apparently exported electricity for approximately 200 Euros? That's... a shitload of money.... NOT.

No, I don't think so, I believe it's a case of an article written by a total moron doesn't know what he's talking about, and then reposted by another moron here. But hey, that's normal - you can't expect knowledge of physics from a green voter. For these people, electricity always comes from one source - the power outlet. Their underdeveloped brains aren't capable of grasping the basics of physics, or economy, so it's no wonder they believe all kinds of shit fed to them.

And now back the topic - if you want the objective data on what is happening since the nuclear moratorium - all 4 grid operators in Germany release data on electricity production and transport in 15-minute intervals on the Internet (they are required to do so by law). You can look up the "grenzüberschreitende Lastflüsse" (cross-border load flows) to see how much energy exactly is exported or imported from our neighbor countries. If you plot the sum over the time, you can see a sharp drop by 7-8 GW around March 17. ever since that date, Germany has only been importing electricity, and does so mostly from France and Czech, i.e. it's mostly nuclear power we are importing right now. Currently, around 2-4 GW needs to be imported for German consumption on average depending on day and time, that's about 5-10% of our total consumption.

(There's more imported from these countries, but some part is transported to Austria for example - since Austria does not have own nuclear power plants, they are forced to import nuclear power from the outside, mostly Czech. They also imported some from Germany before, but now that this source was greatly reduced, they have to buy nuclear from france and use Germany as transit country.)

Comment

my own heat and power power plant is also forced by law to give away energy for 0.07€!!!!! after 20 years they force us to give it away for 0.03€
              this part is wrong the EEG law force us this after 10 years not 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberax View Post
                What are you smoking?

Direct atmospheric heating from nuclear reactors and other types of powerplants is negligible. CO2 affects the ability of the atmosphere to adsorb heat from the Sun which has much much much greater effect on temperature.
                what are YOUUUUU smoking??? i post sources about burning coal in dirty power plants cools the earth down.

here the source again! : http://www.zeit.de/wissen/umwelt/201...chwefel-wetter

Comment

No, you don't. These results are not statistically significant, there are naturally occurring cancer clusters and they are not correlated with nuclear power plants. Your link just contain fear-mongering for stupid green idiots.

Besides, there are places in Iran and in Peru with radiation more than 100 times of the normal level. Yes, it's one hundred times (not percent) more than normal. And there are no significant increases in cancer incidence rates.
                  "These results are not statistically significant"

sure it is! they check this multiple times! again and again! nuclear power plants kill children's !

Comment

4TWh exported in six months is just about 1GW of power. That's a trivial amount for a country, well within margins of changes of generation capacity.
                    the tropic is export 8TWh in 1 year by turning of 8 nuclear power plants ;-)

and 1GW the German nuclear reactors are not that big means we can shut down another round of 2 nuclear reactors!

germany do not have so much nuclear reactors.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaorukun View Post
                      I know this reply comes a bit late, but seeing such idiotic post on the front page, I was sort of forced to answer.
                      Wow, they exported whole 4MWh ? Do you even realize how much is this? 1MWh costs around €50 at the German electricity market (EEX). So, what does it mean, that Germany apparently exported electricity for approximately 200 Euros? That's... a shitload of money.... NOT.
                      sure you are late because you are the 3. how come with that.

sure i fail here. its not 4MWh its 4TWt(h) in 6 month means 8TWt in a year. in your numbers 400 000€ a shitload of money.

Originally posted by kaorukun View Post
                      No, I don't think so, I believe it's a case of an article written by a total moron doesn't know what he's talking about,
                      I slept while I wrote this. but i post the original source and they talk about 4TWh

and then reposted by another moron here. But hey, that's normal - you can't expect knowledge of physics from a green voter. For these people, electricity always comes from one source - the power outlet. Their underdeveloped brains aren't capable of grasping the basics of physics, or economy, so it's no wonder they believe all kinds of shit fed to them.
                      the export with 8 nuclear power plants off-line is in real 1000 times higher than my claim why in hell makes this nuclear power plants essential for Germany?
                      and you think the green voters are brainless? but in Germany the CDU and FDP quit nuclear power and the CDU and the FDP is not the green party.
                      this means in germany all voters are brainless. because we do not have more parties.

And now back the topic - if you want the objective data on what is happening since the nuclear moratorium - all 4 grid operators in Germany release data on electricity production and transport in 15-minute intervals on the Internet (they are required to do so by law). You can look up the "grenzüberschreitende Lastflüsse" (cross-border load flows) to see how much energy exactly is exported or imported from our neighbor countries. If you plot the sum over the time, you can see a sharp drop by 7-8 GW around March 17. ever since that date, Germany has only been importing electricity, and does so mostly from France and Czech, i.e. it's mostly nuclear power we are importing right now. Currently, around 2-4 GW needs to be imported for German consumption on average depending on day and time, that's about 5-10% of our total consumption.
                      the article i posted do have this tropic and you are wrong. Germany is a transit country this means the nuclear power only transit to other Europe countries .

Germany export 4TWh in the first 6 month of this year.

(There's more imported from these countries, but some part is transported to Austria for example - since Austria does not have own nuclear power plants, they are forced to import nuclear power from the outside, mostly Czech. They also imported some from Germany before, but now that this source was greatly reduced, they have to buy nuclear from france and use Germany as transit country.)
                      hey maybe you can'T read the German article but hey you are wrong.

Germany can shut down another round of 2 nuclear power stations without getting any electric power from the outside.

Comment

• According to the artcle:
                        -8 nuclear plants closed;
                        -Germany accounts for 4 billion kWh of surplus energy, just in the first 6 months of 2011;
                        -It looks like Germany import a lot of nuclear energy from France and the Czech republic, but that's mainly because Germany is an energy transit country, that's linked to 9 other countries that it supplies energy to.

Because of a few nuclear accidents in Germany, due to some fscking around, Sweden has requiested Germany for some energy reform. It appears that that's what all this green energy is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                          sure you are late because you are the 3. how come with that.
                          sure i fail here. its not 4MWh its 4TWt(h) in 6 month means 8TWt in a year. in your numbers 400 000€ a shitload of money.
                          And sure you don't mind keeping failing with simplest math again and again, as I see. You made yet another mistake and you don't even notice that. Like I said before, that's typical for the eco-fundamentalists. And you call yourself "electrician"? I certainly would avoid letting you do any cabling, that would be too damn dangerous.

But now let's come back to the topic and to the real issue. I know that info about 4TWh that was spread a few days ago. They claim there was an import of 23.9 TWh and export of 27.9 TWh in the first half year, which gives the net export of ~4TWh in this time span. If you didn't know: the first half-year starts on January 1 and ends on June 30. Do you realize the implications of this? No?

The implication is that the NPPs operated for 40% of that time. Another implication is that the beginning of the first half-year is in winter, where power production is highest, while the end is in summer, where many NPPs go offline for yearly inspection, as the electricity demand is low in summer. The export in the first half year was only possible BECAUSE the NPPs operated for some time to supply nuclear power to Austria, NOT DESPITE they were stopped as you claim.

Imagine that someone has a job and earns 5000 euros a month. Unfortunately he gets fired imid-March and now has to live on welfare, say 500 eur/m, and can't find another job. So, the balance at the end of the first half-year is 2.5*5000+3.5*500 = 14250, or 2375 Eur/m. Now, it looks like he still earned a neat sum per month despite being fired, didn't he? According to your logic, the job isn't that essential, he could still be spending ~ 2000 euros a month and have neat life.

the export with 8 nuclear power plants off-line is in real 1000 times higher than my claim why in hell makes this nuclear power plants essential for Germany?
                          and you think the green voters are brainless? but in Germany the CDU and FDP quit nuclear power and the CDU and the FDP is not the green party.
                          this means in germany all voters are brainless. because we do not have more parties.
                          the article i posted do have this tropic and you are wrong. Germany is a transit country this means the nuclear power only transit to other Europe countries .
                          Nuclear power is essential for Germany because it has energy-intensive industry. Sure, this can be achieved without nuclear energy, by switching back to coal (this is what is happening now). But - we also have this. another retarded goal set by the greens - to reduce the CO2 emissions. What will happen (in the best case scenario) - the higher emissions will be taxed, electricity costs go through the roof, and our industry will start leaving the country, causing slow economic destruction of German economy. In the worst case scenario, the building of new coal power plants will be blocked, causing us to import electricity, like we currently do now. prices go up even faster, causing the industry to leave even sooner.

Germany export 4TWh in the first 6 month of this year.
                          hey maybe you can'T read the German article but hey you are wrong.
                          Germany can shut down another round of 2 nuclear power stations without getting any electric power from the outside.
                          [/quote]
                          Germany currently imports electricity. It transits some, but the 2-4GW I mentioned already take that into account. These 2-4GW are consumed in Germany, another couple GWs are transited, mostly for Austria.

These values are based on hard facts. You don't need to believe me, I don#t want anyone to believe me, you should just take the import/export data and calculate it yourself. 15-minutes intervals, sorted by county, all online, just substract import from export and see for yourself how much we are "exporting" - it's all in negative range since March.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaorukun View Post
                            And sure you don't mind keeping failing with simplest math again and again, as I see. You made yet another mistake and you don't even notice that. Like I said before, that's typical for the eco-fundamentalists. And you call yourself "electrician"? I certainly would avoid letting you do any cabling, that would be too damn dangerous.
                            LOL.. i do not call my self an electrician i only point out that i was 5 years in professional training in information electronics and electricians.

and you call me a eco-fundamentalist? do you read the theat? i vote for burn more coal without any filter to get more sulfur acid in the air and more aerosols of dirty air because then the plants grow faster
                            and i post multible articles about dirty air and faster growing plants and clima cooling effect of sulfur in the air.
                            and i also point out that more CO2 is better for us!

you fail completely!

But now let's come back to the topic and to the real issue. I know that info about 4TWh that was spread a few days ago. They claim there was an import of 23.9 TWh and export of 27.9 TWh in the first half year, which gives the net export of ~4TWh in this time span. If you didn't know: the first half-year starts on January 1 and ends on June 30. Do you realize the implications of this? No?

The implication is that the NPPs operated for 40% of that time. Another implication is that the beginning of the first half-year is in winter, where power production is highest, while the end is in summer, where many NPPs go offline for yearly inspection, as the electricity demand is low in summer. The export in the first half year was only possible BECAUSE the NPPs operated for some time to supply nuclear power to Austria, NOT DESPITE they were stopped as you claim.

Imagine that someone has a job and earns 5000 euros a month. Unfortunately he gets fired imid-March and now has to live on welfare, say 500 eur/m, and can't find another job. So, the balance at the end of the first half-year is 2.5*5000+3.5*500 = 14250, or 2375 Eur/m. Now, it looks like he still earned a neat sum per month despite being fired, didn't he? According to your logic, the job isn't that essential, he could still be spending ~ 2000 euros a month and have neat life.
                            sorry i can't find your point here. all statistic show that green energy brings more payed work than all other energy power plants.

Nuclear power is essential for Germany because it has energy-intensive industry.
                            LOL you are joking thats why the FDP+CDU quits nuclear power? and a little time before that the the Green+SPD Quits nuclear power?
                            the only party with no quiting nuclear power is the "the left party" but only because they do not was in GOV.
                            really all germans want to quit nuclear power! ALL!

germany gives a fuck about so called "energy-intensive-industry" and because why?
                            the energy-intensive-industry renewable energy levy cash freed

now what? you only just don't know anything about german.

Sure, this can be achieved without nuclear energy, by switching back to coal (this is what is happening now). But - we also have this. another retarded goal set by the greens - to reduce the CO2 emissions. What will happen (in the best case scenario) - the higher emissions will be taxed, electricity costs go through the roof, and our industry will start leaving the country, causing slow economic destruction of German economy. In the worst case scenario, the building of new coal power plants will be blocked, causing us to import electricity, like we currently do now. prices go up even faster, causing the industry to leave even sooner.
                            the germany gov also want to quit coal now what you just don't know anything about germany?

the only point about coal is that they use it to build up there 400 000 000 000€ green energy plan.

after that coal is useless.

Comment

what are YOUUUUU smoking??? i post sources about burning coal in dirty power plants cools the earth down.

here the source again! : http://www.zeit.de/wissen/umwelt/201...chwefel-wetter
                              Not really, it doesn't cool the Earth, it just slows down GW a bit. But yes, you can achieve cooling effect with coal powerplants - just remove sulfur and particulate scrubbers.

But then, you'd also get acid rains, cancer, asthma and other niceties. And that's not a conjecture, that's what had been happening before the pollution controls were enacted.

Comment

sorry i can't find your point here. all statistic show that green energy brings more payed work than all other energy power plants.
                                What you don't seem to understand is that creating cheap energy is essential. More paying jobs for creating energy doesn't really mean that. And thats the real problem with almost all green energy. Wind power is getting close to being competitive, just few times more expensive than nuclear power i think. That's because it's been mass produced for a decade.
                                Last edited by virta; 10-02-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X