No announcement yet.

Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just about smart-grid as we previously spoke about this in another subject (didn't find it) on renewable energy and Europe/North America/China.

I didn't know but there are already smart-grid in China, and they continue to grow their investment in this field :
    http://smart-grid.tmcnet.com/topics/...watch-2011.htm

Anoteher good point on windpower by square meter, with compact vertical axis wind farm :
    http://cleantechnica.com/2011/07/14/...fficiency-10x/

Comment

• Originally posted by Popolon View Post
      Just about smart-grid as we previously spoke about this in another subject (didn't find it) on renewable energy and Europe/North America/China.

I didn't know but there are already smart-grid in China, and they continue to grow their investment in this field :
      http://smart-grid.tmcnet.com/topics/...watch-2011.htm

Anoteher good point on windpower by square meter, with compact vertical axis wind farm :
      http://cleantechnica.com/2011/07/14/...fficiency-10x/
      hi yes VAWT can beat other wind turbines in energy output per square meter this is a well known fact. big companies doesn't care in that point they only calculate in energy output per euro.

and smart grid yes china go this way because there energy-cable-network is weak without a smart management the energy system broke.

smart grid is the best way to keep the costs low.

Comment

• New informations about this tropic: http://www.heise.de/tp/blogs/2/151403

The criminal monopole Cable-net companies earn 10 million euro per cold day on green energy without paying back the EEG this is the prove the stupid civilians pay for green energy and the criminal Monopole Cable-network-companies earn the profit and the Civilians are the losers in this game.

the Civilians don't pay for green energy they pay money to big companies to increase the criminal profit.

This is just a Scandal! this companies are just MAFIA!

Comment

• this is like every big corporates around the world, never forget that we live in oligarchiques (some say Corporatocraties) countries, that's not a news. That's the same for nuclear energy, for water, for roads and so on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Popolon View Post
            this is like every big corporates around the world, never forget that we live in oligarchiques (some say Corporatocraties) countries, that's not a news. That's the same for nuclear energy, for water, for roads and so on...
            sure. but many people think green energy is not profitable! it is profitable but only for the big companies!

the stupid little civilians believe any FUD shit from the lobby of the big industries its really sad!

Comment

• The mother of all proofs

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
              do you life near by a nuclear reactor ? i life near by a nuclear reactor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neckarw...ar_Power_Plant
              I think we should all shut the fuck up and bow in front of Qaridari oooooom

HE is the ultimate and living (but according to what he says, for how long ? Any bookmaker in the audience ? ) proof that living near a nuclear power plant is really unsafe

How would someone sane be able to release so much trolls a year

Point, game, set and match.
              Next troll, this one is over

Comment

• Originally posted by jlm2010 View Post
                I think we should all shut the fuck up and bow in front of Qaridari oooooom

HE is the ultimate and living (but according to what he says, for how long ? Any bookmaker in the audience ? ) proof that living near a nuclear power plant is really unsafe

How would someone sane be able to release so much trolls a year

Point, game, set and match.
                Next troll, this one is over
                i just LOLed YES!

Comment

• this video shows how nuclear power companies work.

Comment

• hey we handle nuclear power fan-boys here at Phoronix and Michael Larabel himself is a Nuclear power fanboy.
                    Last edited by Janell6754; 02-21-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Janell6754 View Post
                      hey we handle nuclear power fan-boys here at Phoronix and Michael Larabel himself is a Nuclear power fanboy.
                      sure michael like it very much he travel to nuclear accident places like other people go in Holiday.

i think next time he travel to Japan!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
                        even the german child's run micro heat and power power plants to run there toys our child's also do have solar powered toy cars and LED-flashlight with unlimited energy driven by a shake generator.

you get what? even our child's beat you in reasoning and facts.

i can build a child heat and power power plant for maybe 10

you only need a bicycle dynamo and a beeswax candle and a airscrew

in fact German child's beat you in engineering power plants.

"In science and technology, when you're no sure what to do, do what Germans do!"
                        mihai-grumazescu-78497 29. September 2011
                        Oh nice facts about Germany kids. I think they must be drinking whisky instead of milk. Yes Germany is best known for education and football

Comment

Working...
                        X