Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    your intellectual horizon is really very small.
    I'd say realist, but I'm sure you are meaning just that.

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you fail here because: "Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e.V.," isn't a Government organization.
    You fail here because it's not independent outsider either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shielder View Post
      I see the problem now, Quazimodo here thinks that everything is great because he has managed to get all of his power from his green energy installations. But, in the rest of the world, microscale generation is not realistic. I could put a small wind turbine on the roof of my house and get, maybe 20% of it's rated power. Solar PV is even worse because of the orientation of my house. It just isn't feasible for me, and I'm not the only one. Believe me, I've looked into it and I just won't get the return on investment that I'd need to pay for it.
      hey now you need to be happy to write with an expert i can help you!
      you only think in flat modules if you think about solar power. but because why? its stupid if your orientation of your house is wrong.
      you need more advance stuff. like a energy solar tower on your roof: http://www.haustechnikdialog.de/News...5-angekuendigt this tower do not need the right orientation of your house.

"microscale generation is not realistic." it is ! i can search many many cheap products i know a advance H&P gas system (Stirling-driven) for 7000€ for you! and you can build a diesel version by your own in a isle system 5KW for 1000€ you also can use Water-diesel to save 8% diesel. (just buy a diesel generator and modification it to an H&P system and use Waterdiesel to improve the Electrify efficiency to 50%)

also the wind energy generator you just need a Savonius its very cheap and easy. and this "maybe 20% of it's rated power. " doesn't matter.

I'm a Energy Ninja you know? Maybe your Personal Energy Ninja?

Originally posted by Shielder View Post
      I think it is 45p per kWh, as opposed to a cost of about 15-20p per kWh. How do they make up the difference? Subsidies!
      no its not a Subsidies its peak loads payment. photoelectric power plants do peak loads in Germany 11,5GW
      and peak load power plants are much more expensive than 0,45€ per 1kWh.

Now, this debate about subsidies and feed in tariffs. A renewable energy supplier is guaranteed a rate of pay for every unit of electricity they produce, regardless of the actual cost of electricity at that time. In the UK, [...] No ifs, no buts, it is a subsidy, pure and simple.
      no you are wrong. photoelectric power plants do peak loads in Germany 11,5GW
      and peak load power plants are much more expensive than 0,45€ per 1kWh.

it;s the ony way to get people to try and put renewable micro-generation on their homes.
      no you can use Energy-Ninja power buy a Diesel-Generator convert it into a Water-Diesel-H&P and use rape oil!
      then you have 50% in electricity and 90% of overall efficiency.
      and it only costs you 1000€!
      5KW diesel power plant for 600€: http://compare.ebay.de/like/14058985...Types&var=sbar

you are just wrong!

I'd love to do it, but where I live, it would take 20 years before I get any sort of return. Oh, and the most modern PV or windmill only have a life span of 20-30 years, so I wouldn't get much out of it.
      trust me if you are clever you get 20% profit and more.

just try this buy a diesel power plant 600€ convert it into an H&P then you have a H&P power plant for 1000€ then use raps oil +water mixed into WaterDiesel then you are the king of green energy!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasserdiesel

in germany 1 L raps oil cost you 1,4€ it does have 14kw you get 7kw el energy it costs you 0,2€ and you get 7kw heat for free.
      Last edited by Qaridarium; 10-06-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

then you have 50% in electricity and 90% of overall efficiency.
        and it only costs you 1000€!
        5KW diesel power plant for 600€: http://compare.ebay.de/like/14058985...Types&var=sbar
        Thats 0,07€/kwh with diesel which is not bad. With added bonus of great diesel engine noise

Problem is that you have written 20 pages worth of so much bad facts that nobody really can trust this.

Edit. Can't count. It's 0,25€/kwh witch isn't very good either. cost for electricity in finland with "transmission-cost" is ~0,13€/kwh when bying really small amounts (3000kwh/y for me)
        Last edited by virta; 10-06-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by virta View Post
          With added bonus of great diesel engine noise
          i love that noise its the noise of a true solution and if you ad water you get extra green noise bonus!

Originally posted by virta View Post
          Thats 0,07€/kwh with diesel which is not bad.
          in Germany its 0,2€/kwh but the customer standard price is 0,29€

and you get heat for water for free!

Problem is that you have written 20 pages worth of so much bad facts that nobody really can trust this.
          this is only your point of view. just trust yourself buy your diesel generator and be happy with green energy!

Edit. Can't count. It's 0,25€/kwh witch isn't very good either. cost for electricity in finland with "grid-cost" is ~0,13€/kwh when bying really small amounts (3000kwh/y for me)
          in Germany its 0,2€ but you get heating for free ! you can calculate the costs of the heating to!
          and i think your number 0,25€/kwh is wrong i calculate with the highest priced human consumer oil.
          you can also use cheap oil
          and you can use WOOD! you can convert it into an Wood-Gas-diesel pilot injection
          then you drive 20% diesel and 80% wood and the wood is only 0,02€ per kwh

(0,02*0,8)+(0,2*0,2)= 0,016+0,04=0,056€ per 1KWh!

Comment

I could put a small wind turbine on the roof of my house and get, maybe 20% of it's rated power.
            you really need professional help call this company: http://pcon-wind.de/index.htm

Annual Energy Balance S3-300-6.0 -> 5193,97 KWh
            Last edited by Qaridarium; 10-06-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• i know a more advance technologies with the converted diesel generator:
              H&P-diesel+spark plugs combination with solar heated water injection

if you add Spark plug to the diesel engine you can drive 100% wood gas but i know even more advance:
              you can inject water but thats not my advance part i want tell you can build a solar power plant with your converted diesel engine.
              its called - H&P-diesel- with spark plug combination with solar heated water injection.
              then you ca inject up to 50% of water directly and you have input 5C water into the solar heater and you get 95C out of your solar heater means you grow up your efficiency by 90K of the water.
              if you burn 1L of fuel for example with 20% water you get 0,2L of pure water this means water can hold 4 watt per Kelvin and its possible to add 90K kelvin by solar power this means 2L*4watt*90K=72watt.
              if you calculate it with 50% its 1 80 Watt this means if you only calculate it on 1L fuel= 180watt.
              for every Liter of fuel you can ad 180watt solar power with this system.
              this means 1L can have 180watt solar power+0,5L Liquid wood means ~7000watt
              this means you increase the efficiency for 2,57% with the solar water system.
              overall view: a diesel do have 42% efficiency a water-diesel with cold water do have 50% and a Water-diesel+solar water heater combination do have 52,57% efficiency on the FUEL.

now this is the most advance diesel technique i know i hope you enjoy !
              the costs are : 0,03€ per KWh wood this means 100-52,57=47,43%lost
              1 m³ wood do have 2MW
              1MW cost you 30€ and you get 52,57% out of it 0,5257MW
              this means 1MW+47,43%=1,4743MW 30€+47,43%=44,229€

This system makes energy for 44,229€ per 1MWh

or: 0,044229€ per KWh

Comment

I'd love to do it

http://czcfett.en.made-in-china.com/...hina-Vawt.html

Comment

There is no irony because i don't think so. you don't have to pay to avoiding such incident is not needed if you keep distance of 100-200km from any human being.
                  I do not think you understand the risks posed by radiation. They are rather minor. Look at Himoshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl. Tons of people are living in the first two cities while the only thing keeping people away are government laws in the third. The wild life there has no problem. Furthermore, the entire universe is irradiated. There is no "radioation free" place anywhere in the universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shining Arcanine View Post
                    I do not think you understand the risks posed by radiation. They are rather minor. Look at Himoshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl. Tons of people are living in the first two cities while the only thing keeping people away are government laws in the third. The wild life there has no problem. Furthermore, the entire universe is irradiated. There is no "radioation free" place anywhere in the universe.
                    I do unterstand this. but i'm a human with the ability to learn this means i just realize that the nuclear power plants fail in their previous design.
                    This means you better build nuclear plants as a nuclear submarine and put it far away in the sea with a cable to the citys.
                    With an submarine you have a great security!

Comment

now this is the most advance diesel technique i know i hope you enjoy !
                      I'd say compression ratio, direct injection, forced induction, two stroke operation and proper lubrication are much more important to diesel efficiency than water injection and solar power. Diesel engine efficiency could be something else than 42%. Like 20% or 55%.
                      Last edited by virta; 10-08-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I'd say compression ratio, direct injection, forced induction, two stroke operation and proper lubrication are much more important to diesel efficiency than water injection and solar power. Diesel engine efficiency could be something else than 42%. Like 20% or 55%.
                        no you are wrong. an optimal diesel with all stuff do have 42% efficiency.

only a water diesel do have 50% and water diesel +fuel solar heater do have ~53%

Comment

no you are wrong. an optimal diesel with all stuff do have 42% efficiency.

only a water diesel do have 50% and water diesel +fuel solar heater do have ~53%
                          Where do you come up with these "facts"? Check out Man or Wδrtsila-Sulzer range. Both have diesel engines with over 50% efficiency. Car engines go to ~45% currently. Then again small diesels with technology from 70's like you earlier proposed probably are 30-something efficient.

I just think trying to optimize 2% out from something old and inefficient seems quite stupid to me. But goes very well in line with everything else you have proposed this far in this thread.
                          Last edited by virta; 10-08-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Where do you come up with these "facts"?
                            http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasserdiesel

Check out Man or Wδrtsila-Sulzer range. Both have diesel engines with over 50% efficiency. Car engines go to ~45% currently. Then again small diesels with technology from 70's like you earlier proposed probably are 30-something efficient. I just think trying to optimize 2% out from something old and inefficient seems quite stupid to me. But goes very well in line with everything else you have proposed this far in this thread.
                            a tiny 600€ diesel do never have 50% but i calculate with the cheapest 600€ diesel generator.

in the german wikipedia they write only marine diesel do have 50% efficiency wikipedia: "Schiffsdieselmotoren mit Wirkungsgraden bis 50%"

but you don't get the point.

the point is if you calculate from your marine diesel 50% its +8% with Water diesel +3% solar heated water injection.

this means you get 61% efficiency. calculated on the fuel "diesel" with your marine diesel engine.

Comment

• Don't really read german wikipedia. But fact is that these same diesel engines are used as diesel generators when really trying to economically create electricity from oil. Currently running 55% efficiency. And water injection is not new technology. Used for decades in engines. I suppose that there is a reason for it not used in commercial generators. 8% is not a fact. Just what you get with one engine configuration. Not every.

This far in your ~100 messages on this thread you haven't been able to make one message with facts that really hold. You seem to really be interested in subject, and even might have some insight in to it. But it's all lost in bad facts and bad knowledge of basic physics when combining technologies. Even worse it's seems that you can't remember for 10minutes what you are writing. Gish Gallop as someone earlier wrote. I think it's time for me to stop trying to correct every silly thing you write.
                              Last edited by virta; 10-09-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Don't really read german wikipedia. But fact is that these same diesel engines are used as diesel generators when really trying to economically create electricity from oil.

This far in your ~100 messages on this thread you haven't been able to make one message with facts that really hold. You seem to really be interested in subject, and even might have some insight in to it. But it's all lost in bad facts and bad knowledge of basic physics when combining technologies. Even worse it's seems that you can't remember for 10minutes what you are writing. Gish Gallop as someone earlier wrote. I think it's time for me to stop trying to correct every silly thing you write.
                                but 61% efficiency is nice its 0,139€/kwh on diesel and 0,05421€/kwh on wood gas. 54,21€/Mwh

now you have your cheap green power power plant

Comment

Working...
                                X