Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Berlin pirates force FDP to walk the plank"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Panix View Post
    You and smitty are idiots. Anyone with half a brain would realize that Obama lied, giving the insinuation he'd be different from the Bush administration.
    If you can't see the difference between Obama and Bush, you're the idiot.
    I wonder if you're both Americans.... doesn't matter, anyway.... regardless.
    I'm also not sure what this has to do with anything, so why ask?
    I never said he's better or worse....I SAID HE LIED ABOUT HIS POLICIES.
    Yeah, and yet you can't really seem to give good examples. They are out there, I can assure you. Yet somehow the best thing you can come up with is the fear-mongering Fox News type websites that his campaign opponents put up.
    Government openness is the one thing that really springs to mind as a broken campaign promise. He's been just as secretive as his predecessor, which is saying something.
    He lied about Iraq, Libya...
    See, this is a joke. He did end the war in Iraq, just like he said. And as far as boots in the ground in Libya, you don't know that's a lie. We know there are British/French special forces in the country, so they could be the ones spotting for the planes. They've also got unmanned drones which are able to spot a lot of stuff that couldn't without men on the ground just 5-10 years ago.
    and it goes on and on. His BS to America continues....
    The major problem Obama has had is being ineffective, rather than lying. Lots of his policies never got off the ground, and lots more that did never worked very well.
    People are stupid to support him.
    If you've looked at the polls recently, a lot of people don't.
    Anyways, this is a thread about German politics.
    Yeah, I don't even remember how we got onto this topic. Congrats to the Pirate Party.
    Last edited by smitty3268; 09-27-2011, 10:04 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
      If you can't see the difference between Obama and Bush, you're the idiot.
      sure i can bush= big lies obama=many tiny lies

      LOL

      Comment


      • #48
        The difference between Obama and Bush is in the size of the shoes.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
          The difference between Obama and Bush is in the size of the shoes.

          i think if there is a president without lies he will always tell us many truth without sense.

          like : "o well watch the stars they are so wonderful"

          or : "if you run into the rain you will be wet "

          or: "money is neutral and neutral means its not evil!"

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            i think if there is a president without lies he will always tell us many truth without sense.

            like : "o well watch the stars they are so wonderful"

            or : "if you run into the rain you will be wet "

            or: "money is neutral and neutral means its not evil!"
            or: I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.



            God I miss Bush. He was my favorite American comedian

            Comment


            • #51
              I was hoping to see some information regarding the actual german pirate party given their success in the german elections, assuming there are germans here in this thread I was curious as to what they think was the main issues and thus what caused the pirate party to have such a great election.

              From what I've gathered, they key issues are are:

              For online privacy rights
              Against internet censorship
              For copyright reform
              For the implementation of open source in government and subsequent tools for citizens to allow them better possibilities for monitoring what the government is doing

              And while all of these are to my liking I would like to hear from actual germans what they believe was the key issue(s) in the party's campaign platform.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                or: I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.



                God I miss Bush. He was my favorite American comedian
                LOL mega lol... "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." thats great

                yes exactly what i mean if a MAN of POWER do not lie he talk nonsense..

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by XorEaxEax View Post
                  And while all of these are to my liking I would like to hear from actual germans what they believe was the key issue(s) in the party's campaign platform.
                  hi i'm from German and i can answer you this question with a nice German Government-TV-Reportage (ZDF).

                  the answer is only 1 word : Transparency

                  the Pirate party is all about Transparency.
                  http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...svRfxrKdiw</a>

                  http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...f3_vPIlurQ</a>


                  and here its the best one:



                  in this video the ZDF gov man give up against "Transparency " because all people talk about Transparency and he don't get any answer as Transparency ....

                  he ask something the answer is Transparency he ask another question and the answer is Transprency LOL

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    there is a studyfrom a CDU (gov-party) about the pirates.

                    http://t.co/uVI2ih9E

                    "Wer also sind die Piraten?
                    Auf den ersten Blick ist die Piratenpartei Deutschland eine Interessens-
                    gruppierung netzaffiner Jugendlicher und Junggebliebener, die „freies Ko-
                    pieren und freie Nutzung“ von Daten5 und mehr Transparenz des Staats-
                    wesens fordern6 und sich beispielsweise für die Anerkennung von soge-
                    nannten Egoshootern als unbedenkliche Computerspiele,7 aussprechen.
                    Viele halten die Piraten deshalb bisher nur für eine Spaßpartei, die von
                    einer Handvoll Computerfreaks gegründet wurde."

                    in english: Who are the pirates?
                    In a short view the pirates in germany are internet-home children and young minded people and they want free copies and free using rights of all data and they want more Transparency from the Government and they want play egoshooters as a tiny child like game. Most people think the pirates are a nerds and geeks computer freaks joke party.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Germany votes to support the bailout fund!! What a shocker! I didn't see that coming at all!

                      http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...746175236.html

                      The reports and articles are sugarcoated with gloomy forecasts if Germany DOESN'T support bailouts and very little reported about anyone not too enthusiastic about it.

                      I was curious what other Germans think here, too.

                      I cannot believe that they are so apathetic and don't mind these slimey scumbag politicians and elites deciding their country should be sacrificed to maintain the corrupt system they're trying to preserve.

                      My theory is they are preparing for both scenarios. There are profits to be made if things collapse. Both U.S. and European elites know the economy is going down and they want to delay as long as possible. Easier to prepare that way.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        what the pirate-party is about

                        hmm there are two answers. they have common goals in the party and they have seperate goals in different land-regions.

                        The vote was not a vote for parlament of germany it was only for the region around and in berlin. There the Pirateparty startet a few years ago in germany.

                        So there is one point that most people do not talk about when they talk about their goals. In Berlin they demand a basic income grant. That did at least not scare people to vote them, 9% was a fenomenal outcome. Noone would have guessed so much percentage 1 minute before the first projection. 2 weeks before they only got 3% in representic polls.

                        They also want to legalize weed. The problem is, weed is not that importent but also a good demanding, but the important stuff are the basic income grant, the problem is they have something close to that in their abstract goals paper, where they did found a majority, but other parts of the party dont like that.

                        And if they do not come to this basic income grant (one that fits the common demands on it, high enough, individual right ...) much people will vote them anymore. Nobody asked who much people voted them because of this demand so its a bit of a speculation from me, but basic income grant movement is very strong in germany. (but mass media even after win of the berlin pirates totaly ignore that movement)

                        So thats 2 very important points the berlin part of the party ^^ wanted, whats partialy also consence in the hole party but not totaly. A party who has no social idea in a country where the difference between richness and pureness groth since 20 years at least, has no future, that and maybe some bad pr is why fdp hopefully falls out of all parlaments.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Panix View Post
                          Germany votes to support the bailout fund!! What a shocker! I didn't see that coming at all!
                          sure more than 90% in the parliament. i say it to you in the past the Germans will not drop Greek.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
                            hmm there are two answers. they have common goals in the party and they have seperate goals in different land-regions.

                            The vote was not a vote for parlament of germany it was only for the region around and in berlin. There the Pirateparty startet a few years ago in germany.

                            So there is one point that most people do not talk about when they talk about their goals. In Berlin they demand a basic income grant. That did at least not scare people to vote them, 9% was a fenomenal outcome. Noone would have guessed so much percentage 1 minute before the first projection. 2 weeks before they only got 3% in representic polls.

                            They also want to legalize weed. The problem is, weed is not that importent but also a good demanding, but the important stuff are the basic income grant, the problem is they have something close to that in their abstract goals paper, where they did found a majority, but other parts of the party dont like that.

                            And if they do not come to this basic income grant (one that fits the common demands on it, high enough, individual right ...) much people will vote them anymore. Nobody asked who much people voted them because of this demand so its a bit of a speculation from me, but basic income grant movement is very strong in germany. (but mass media even after win of the berlin pirates totaly ignore that movement)

                            So thats 2 very important points the berlin part of the party ^^ wanted, whats partialy also consence in the hole party but not totaly. A party who has no social idea in a country where the difference between richness and pureness groth since 20 years at least, has no future, that and maybe some bad pr is why fdp hopefully falls out of all parlaments.
                            sure the people in Berlin don't want FDP turbo Capitalism thats why they are drop out.
                            ans yes sure the "basic income grant" is a good idea thats because its much cheaper than the system we have right now.
                            cheaper means you can pay more to every people than the system we have right now but its cheaper for the tax payers.
                            we really should drop the tax-free amount to get "basic income grant" instead.

                            i also think we should drop tax-free amount and we should get full tax deductibility for everyone also private people.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I think people really underestimate politicians. Really, it's one of the most hated occupations out there.

                              The truth is it's also one of the hardest. There are many professions where you have quite a lot of influence on human lives and with it quite a lot of responsibility, like doctors, but doctors have books to learn from, courses, university. Practically every occupation has.

                              Politicians don't. There are no university courses to become a good politician, and if there are, I'd laugh my ass off anyone taking them seriously. Politicians have to decide _daily_ for other people. Politicians are a welcome social abstraction mechanism without which we'd have anarchy and chaos. We know we will never reach a decision if we'd have to ask every single person about every single thing, since people are just too individualistic. So we give the power of decision to someone who we consider the least evil, or the best person to more or less represent what we want.

                              But it doesn't make their job easier. You'll never find a politician everyone likes and no one criticises, because there is no such politician. And it's hard to accuse politicians of breaking promises, too. When they want to be elected, they say what they're going to do if they get elected, but often reality may be completely different once they're elected. If you want politicians to become honest, no one will elect them ever, since all they'd do during elections would be saying:

                              "If there's enough money, and I get enough support in parliament, and no constitutional problems, and the world's agreement, and the world economy wouldn't be too bad, and enough people would be willing to import our products, then there would be a tiny chance we might start seeing a debt reduction within the fourth year of presidency".

                              Come on, you can't say you'd vote for someone like that.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by susikala View Post
                                I think people really underestimate politicians. Really, it's one of the most hated occupations out there.

                                "If there's enough money, and I get enough support in parliament, and no constitutional problems, and the world's agreement, and the world economy wouldn't be too bad, and enough people would be willing to import our products, then there would be a tiny chance we might start seeing a debt reduction within the fourth year of presidency".

                                Come on, you can't say you'd vote for someone like that.
                                Do you need any kleenex?

                                You're right, though, about that one thing. People are stupid. They'll elect proven liars and make excuses for it.

                                It's why democracy doesn't work.

                                I'm just wondering why few look at the big picture or care enough to look at it rationally. Politicians are not your friends. They don't serve you, they serve themselves. When things go wrong, they always find a way to benefit. Look at retired politicians, often bankers and lawyers, and their pensions they receive even when they contributed to destroying their country.

                                I firmly believe Germany and most of Europe is going for a major fall and those bankers/politicians will still benefit. I know it's not the best comparison but I liken it to what happened in Soviet Russia at the end of the 80s and in particular, subsequent economic transformations in mid-90s under Yeltsin. Except, in Germany's case, there is such a connection and link to most of the other European countries. Germany's exports are mostly to other EU countries and other European countries not in the EU so they don't want a collapse yet so are doing anything to bail out Greece, Italy, Spain etc. They'll sacrifice the populace to delay the inevitable as long as possible. But, there is an end plan when those policies don't work. The Euro gets devalued and it's easy for the elites and bankers that control things to pick up businesses and property for dirt cheap (look at Russian oligarchs). But, it will be on a wide (global) scale. Germans should wake up and stop being so deluded.

                                For now, taxpayers will be asked to shoulder the entire burden with higher taxes and significantly more debt. Enjoy!
                                Last edited by Panix; 09-29-2011, 10:47 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X