Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VP8 vs. h.264

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #71
    Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
    The previous 32bit-over-64bit-wrapper version has a 50% chance of crashing whenever I close a tab with flash. Does 10.2 fix this issue?
    I haven't had that issue since 10.0 days.

    Comment


    • #72
      Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      I haven't had that issue since 10.0 days.
      10.1 crashes all the time on YouTube, when I load multiple videos at once. Happens on Opera and Chrome, so it's not a browser issue.

      Comment


      • #73
        Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
        10.1 crashes all the time on YouTube, when I load multiple videos at once. Happens on Opera and Chrome, so it's not a browser issue.
        I can open tonnes of tabs on youtube without experiencing a crash.

        Comment


        • #74
          Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          I can open tonnes of tabs on youtube without experiencing a crash.
          The crashes occur on tab close. The plugin bites the dust and takes all loaded instances down with it (the browser doesn't crash at least).

          Funnily enough, the crashes seem less frequent now that I've swapped my Nvidia card with Ati.

          Comment


          • #75
            Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
            The crashes occur on tab close. The plugin bites the dust and takes all loaded instances down with it (the browser doesn't crash at least).

            Funnily enough, the crashes seem less frequent now that I've swapped my Nvidia card with Ati.
            So these sort of crashes tend to occur more with nvidia cards than ATI? Maybe this needs a look at by the nvidia people...anyone file a bug report?

            Comment


            • #76
              Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
              So these sort of crashes tend to occur more with nvidia cards than ATI? Maybe this needs a look at by the nvidia people...anyone file a bug report?
              Or it could be a placebo effect from switching the video cards and upgrading to Opera 11 and Chrome 9 (beta). Too early to tell.

              Comment


              • #77
                Originally posted by popper View Post
                well if you want .sseq or indeed any format not already in ffmpeg then make the patch , they always say "patches welcome" after all

                as for streaming, right now your probably better waiting on or even helping with kieran's broadcastencoder https://github.com/kierank/broadcastencoder/wiki to be honest, if you really Need/Want an option you cant live without or cant find anywhere else in x264/ffmpeg, he's open to options you might like right now apparently if your quick.
                yes, swar is done, but I'll comit it after I done .nsf too. I'm in struggle with finding truly convertor\extractor .nsf sounds from .smc games, if anybody know, please point me.

                Anybody use wired thing like avivo? It's not just forgiven?

                wow, 8 pages since 30 december

                Comment

                Working...
                X