Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Book On Linux Graphics Driver Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by vertexSymphony View Post
    *Subscribing to the thread*

    Comment


    • #12
      Has this event actually taken place?

      There is neither a change to the wiki page nor a single commit to the git repository. :/

      IMHO this book is something needed to lower the threshold for new developers.
      What I read so far is excellent.
      It would really be a pity if this project dies...
      Last edited by entropy; 09-23-2012, 01:02 PM.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by entropy View Post
        Has this event actually taken place?
        Yes.

        Originally posted by entropy View Post
        There is neither a change to the wiki page nor a single commit to the git repository. :/
        What update should we make to the wiki page? "All done now. Go home." ?

        The commits were made to a separate git repo which hasn't been published yet.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by alanc View Post
          What update should we make to the wiki page? "All done now. Go home." ?
          Well...

          Originally posted by alanc View Post
          The commits were made to a separate git repo which hasn't been published yet.
          That's really great to hear.

          Comment


          • #15
            Any chance we can get our hands on the book/repo soon?
            IMHO it doesn't have to be complete or polished before it gets out in the wild.

            Comment

            Working...
            X