No announcement yet.

DMA-BUF PRIME Coming Together For Linux 3.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bumblebee team needs testers, use case reports, bug reports or anything else during Ubuntu 12.10 alpha and beta, I'm in.
    I know your project shares the same goal as PRIME, but the current backend is a hack, and if you replace VGL with PRIME, I'll be really interested in following the developement and testing. I can't code, but I'm experienced with basic debugging tools, so I think I could give a hand with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nepenthes View Post
      If Bumblebee team needs testers, use case reports, bug reports or anything else during Ubuntu 12.10 alpha and beta, I'm in.
      I know your project shares the same goal as PRIME, but the current backend is a hack, and if you replace VGL with PRIME, I'll be really interested in following the developement and testing. I can't code, but I'm experienced with basic debugging tools, so I think I could give a hand with that.
      In other words, this is just yet another hopeful disgusting lie to appease the peasants. !
      omfg, it really never ends, does it ?.
      Here's what it is dude.
      M$ has enough money to even buy the most stalwart tree-huggin' Linux dev(s)/programmer(s), even you, even if you're NOT a tree-jerker, who cares abyway right ?
      So why are you being the worser fo those evils by pretending that maybe there is a chance that Corporations are Comsumer-tree-huggers too ?
      Why are you, and your stoopid articles being the cruelst false-hope derivitive.
      We start a petition and then we die under it, knowing no one gives a crap. That would save all these so-called authors a lot of wasted energy ?.
      But hey, I'll clear it all up for you ALL.
      If I PAY for an nvidia/ATI GPU then i want to use it, whenever I want. forever I want !!!
      Thats all those lying-greedy-corporate popsicle-suckers need to know. Anything else is just illegally "stealing" from the Consumer.
      allrighty then.

Comment

When you buy a video card, you ARE free to use it as you like. Feel free to stab your wrists with it or cook on it.

Comment

Good news, very nice work David Arlie and Alex Deucher! I hope to see it soon, I can't wait

Originally posted by not.sure View Post
          We clearly need to clone Dave and Alex a couple of times each and then we'd have the linux graphics stack done in a whiff.
          HAHA

Comment

Working...
          X