Originally posted by Honton View Post
    No they are not identical.
    Another blatant lie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
      Another blatant lie.

Actually it is not a lie.
      http://qt.digia.com/Product/Qt-Enterprise-Features/

However it's just like if it was another company that made some Qt widgets and decided to sell them (I am pretty sure some do), no one could blame them for this.

Comment

Originally posted by doom_Oo7 View Post
        Actually it is not a lie.
        http://qt.digia.com/Product/Qt-Enterprise-Features/

However it's just like if it was another company that made some Qt widgets and decided to sell them (I am pretty sure some do), no one could blame them for this.
        None of those are part of Qt. It even says that right in the description, that they are "on top of Qt". They are separate, Qt-based libraries that Digia includes with a Qt commercial subscription, but they have never been any more a part of Qt than KDE is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
          None of those are part of Qt. It even says that right in the description, that they are "on top of Qt". They are separate, Qt-based libraries that Digia includes with a Qt commercial subscription, but they have never been any more a part of Qt than KDE is.
          I wonder if they get built if you pass the -commercial configure switch when building Qt from source ? Don't have time to do this right now, and could not find an answer on the wiki.

Comment

I wonder if they get built if you pass the -commercial configure switch when building Qt from source ? Don't have time to do this right now, and could not find an answer on the wiki.
            I would assume they just don't ship the source for them.

Comment

Nope, the enterprise version is build on top of the free version (which doesn't come with the commercial widgets/plugins).

Comment

Working...
              X