1. I dont find full specs to that phone... so on what base did people buy it, did they watched the video and said ok it kind of looks good lets buy it?
2. the specs we have are not that good, I can get for the exact same price a Oppo finder 5 30 euro more with 32gb. with a good camera, this phone seems to have no good one, I know mpixels are not all but it is one hint on the quality. with a solid case with 1080p display. yes you can say quadcore is not needed because of not using java but 1080p cant be made up with software.
3. I read anywhere opensource opensource... thats not different on androids side... so the question is will there be free 3d drivers for that phone at release and all other free drivers?
4. if not, whats so important about that phone, what prevents me from installing this os to any smartphone at least the ones that are supported officialy by cyanogenmod?
5. till that comes out maybe the finder 5 costs even only 350 euros, sry for me it looks at least on the first view as:
to little to late.