Clutter/Cogl Running On Wayland Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NomadDemon View Post
    i like QT, but i just dont like KDE, gnome is more usable for me, thats all, for troll is enough.

michael plz blow this troll away
    Are you serious? You started off in topic releated to Clutter/Cogl Running On Wayland Master with:
    KDE is unusable for me, it is "pretty and candy" but its unusable on debian based stuff. GTK is not crap, you are crap if you say so about free software, that you use everyday, and didnt even know you do.
    1. Pointless remark on what desktop environment you don't like... or something.
    2. Obvious feeding of the troll with absolute no intellectual content whatsoever.
    3. Has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Only to continue with:
    maximum trolling?
    ...the very defenition of trolling? Calling someone else a troll while trolling is bit hypocritical but I guess that is something tobe expected from a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuran View Post
      Not yet! We need a couple more zealots and/or trolls from each side of GTK/Qt, and then we need to somehow work in ReiserFS. Oh, and how could I forget Linux vs. GNU/Linux?
      You guys are stupid for arguing about linux toolkits. Don't you know how awesome ZFS is? And linux can't scale to very many CPUs like Solaris can. You should use a real OS instead of that toy. I can bring up blog posts from 10 years ago that show how bad Linux really is.

/trolling off

Comment

Originally posted by NomadDemon View Post
        i like QT, but i just dont like KDE, gnome is more usable for me, thats all, for troll is enough.

michael plz blow this troll away
        Who cares? It's enough Wayland supports both toolkits and it will be able to replace X in the future, so I recommend you to change the talk till your brain blows up.

I wonder how gnomes are enough for trolls? They're more tasty or fattier?

Comment

you are idiot or retard?

i know QT is supporting wayland, iam qt developer, not GTK as you think, dont like GTK but like more gnome than KDE.

kde is not toolkit, gnome also, you are so retarded, that you dont know whats the difference?

you are moron if you say that iam fanboy or crusader of gnome, because i dont like kde. you are fkn crusader of KDE, because everyone in the world MUST worship your lovely KDE, i wont, kde is not DE for me [have right for my opinion]

if you answer this post it means you are brainless idiot.

EOT

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
            You guys are stupid for arguing about linux toolkits. Don't you know how awesome ZFS is? And linux can't scale to very many CPUs like Solaris can. You should use a real OS instead of that toy. I can bring up blog posts from 10 years ago that show how bad Linux really is.

/trolling off
            You, sir, are the winner.

Comment

Awesome!

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
              Phoronix: Clutter/Cogl Running On Wayland Master

The Clutter tool-kit and Cogl (Clutter's OpenGL component) have been updated to work against the latest Wayland Display Server code-base...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTAyOTI
              Thank you Intel. You have blessed the people with your generosity and you will be blessed multitudes more by the people and God.

Comment

I like QT and GTK! Problem?

Comment

so you are dirty blighter and defiler, you cant like GTK, you are heretic, you have to be burned!

go worship your QT or you will die!!

/troll off/

Comment

Working...
                  X