Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenGL KHR_debug Patch-Set Posted For Mesa

Phoronix: OpenGL KHR_debug Patch-Set Posted For Mesa

The independent open-source developer who sought crowd-funding for working on KHR_debug support for Mesa was successful in his fundraising goal and delivered today in posting 15 patches for Mesa to implement this OpenGL extension that assists game/application developers...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTQ0NTg

Too bad I'm in economic turmoil at this time. Also would be good if I could have known about this earlier, not that it would be much useful to Timothy since I would donate in *coins. I can't donate cause I don't have no money
    I will though in the future
    Last edited by powdigsig; 08-26-2013, 05:56 PM. Reason: I had no reason. I just edit "just because" and cause I got a big ego

Comment

Originally posted by powdigsig View Post
      Too bad I'm in economic turmoil at this time. Also would be good if I could have known about this earlier, not that it would be much useful to Timothy since I would donate in *coins. I can't donate cause I don't have no money
      I will though in the future
      That's fair enough.
      I donated 5$, which isn't much, but IMHO there's is a great chance that these kind of
      projects may already get funded by many small contributions and don't require single big chunks.

Comment

I donated $25. I feel important.

Comment

Yeah, there's a huge difference in donating 1$ vs nothing at all (not talking about pour people). If a million people donate nothing that's nothing, if just 1$ that's a million $, big difference.

EDIT: But donating more than say 10$ is probably overkill unless you're rich, so those who donate more than say 10$ are strongly advised to donate the extra money to my project which is buying a ferrari for myself, thanks.
          Last edited by mark45; 08-26-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

A Suggestion to Tarceri

I would love to contribute ($10 to $50) but I don't have any Credit card.
            I have a Debit Card which doesn't support International Payment nor PayPal.

Tarceri, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.

Then I/We can click it twice or more every days.
            You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ayandon View Post
              Tarceri, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.
              Then I/We can click it twice or more every days.
              You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.
              That's not quite how it works. Google will not give anything after a while if the clicks originate from the same general area or IP. They might even get it banned, because asking to click on advertisements is a breach of their TOS IIRC.

Comment

I helped fund that!

And I even only use nVidia's proprietary driver...

Comment

Behold, I have the Imaginary Ubuntu Edge!

Ah that was fun . Glad it went smoothly.

Comment

So will the surplus donations be forwared to help the mountain gorilla?
                    http://worldwildlife.org/species/mountain-gorilla

Comment

Working...
                    X