Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sponsor An Open Source Driver Dev For a $1 a Day???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deb6orah View Post
    I'd be interested in supporting it.
    I guess its my fault for any misunderstandings since I brought this old thread back to life but if you are interested I have started a small campaign to contribute to Mesa see: http://igg.me/p/475220/x/2053460

Comment

I would like to contribute, but I'm not really too found of PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Micket View Post
        I would like to contribute, but I'm not really too found of PayPal.
        There have been others with paypal concerns. I dont really have an answer but is something I would consider more before picking a crowdfunding site for any other campaign. All I can suggest is you get someone you know with a paypal account to contribute on your behalf.

Comment

A Suggestion to Tarceri

I would love to contribute ($10 to $50) but I don't have any Credit card.
          I have a Debit Card which doesn't support International Payment nor PayPal.

Timothy, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.

Then I/We can click it twice of more every days.
          You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ayandon View Post
            Timothy, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.
            Then I/We can click it twice of more every days.
            You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.
            Until Google either spots this post in their web crawling or detects the same people clicking every day and deletes the account for click fraud, refusing to pay any money for it.

Comment

For those interested I've been brain storming and have come up with a couple of alternative ways to help support my independent Mesa/piglit work without requiring you to spend any extra money. See my blog post for more information if you are interested: http://www.itsqueeze.com/2013/12/ind...funding-model/

Comment

Working...
              X