Radeon Gallium3D OpenCL Is Coming Close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drago View Post
    Beat me! I didn't understood anything from the above!
    lol i write at first its "Bridgman-rhetoric" its hard to understand for a normal human because only bridgman use this kind of rhetoric.

Bridgman really makes a difference between OEM-Board manufacturer buying chips from AMD and a consumer buying chips from AMD.

and he think the board -manufacturer don't care about linux and AMD do really care about Linux LOL!!

and in the reality the board-manufacturer cards make 45-50% speed and the chips amd selling directly to consumers make 10-20% speed.

thats a big Joke! and even more a joke if you understand how Bridgman's rhetoric works!

read this book then you understand how bridgman works:"The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Being_Right

its magic you are not a AMD customer anymore if you buy your AMD chip hardware from a OEM or Bord-Manufacturer only because the OEM's and Board-Manufacturers buy the chips from AMD and sell it to you LOL! ..

Magic artifice "The Art of Being Right"!

now you understand the sick way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
      read this book then you understand how bridgman works:"The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Being_Right
      I think you're the last person here that should interpret others rhetoric... And it's even more funny that you mention "the art of being right", because you use at least 3 of the stratagems in each of your post (with your favorite being 14, 20, 36 and the most favorite of yours 38) ;-)

Comment

if this is true:
        Originally posted by droste View Post
        "And it's even more funny that you mention "the art of being right", because you use at least 3 of the stratagems in each of your post (with your favorite being 14, 20, 36 and the most favorite of yours 38) ;-)"
        then this is wrong:
        I think you're the last person here that should interpret others rhetoric...
        because you admit that I am rhetorically gifted and that makes me competent to judge him.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
          because you admit that I am rhetorically gifted and that makes me competent to judge him.
          Insulting people and getting personal does _not_ mean you're rhetorically gifted. (You used stratagem 20)

Comment

Insulting people and getting personal does _not_ mean you're rhetorically gifted. (You used stratagem 20)
            if you are right here and i'm just using the "The Art of Being Right" then this is the voucher for it that I can see someone doing the same because the same is the same and a dog recognizes a different dog when he barks.

Comment

stratagem 26, but you got me there ;-) you won this time :-P

Comment

stratagem 26, but you got me there ;-) you won this time :-P
                LOL i call this a EPIC WIN now in the end you recognized it was a trap i pawnd ya

Comment

@bridgman (and other devs etc.)

In the slight hope that you are still reading this thread: don't forget that for every vocal hmm "crazy" here in the forum, there are several silent readers who appreciate such insightful information of yours (well, there is at least one for sure...), so keep posting if you are in the mood, it IS appreciated

Comment

Working...
                  X