- Llano support, r600 KMS Color Tiling enabled by default
- Llano support, r600g improvements, anisotropic filtering extension for softpipe
- Re-enabled shared glapi now that bug #36282 is fixed
- I am now compiling mesa with -Os rather than -O2. With some quick tests I didn't noticed any performance drops and it provides much smaller binaries (I may get back to -O2 if someone finds problems).
- also note that vdpau/xvmc are currently disabled since pipe-video branch conflicts with master branch (I'll re-enable once this is fixed)
- updated to 2.4.26