Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to invest 2$ in a tripod

Comment

Michael, you said you had better cameras on you...did you film anything that you'll put on this website in the near future? (Talk with Gabe, more footage of gaming...)

Comment

Originally posted by Detructor View Post
        Michael, you said you had better cameras on you...did you film anything that you'll put on this website in the near future? (Talk with Gabe, more footage of gaming...)
        What Detructor said.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I did have two HD cameras on me (Flip HD and a Nikon D5000 that can record 720p HD), but just used my iPhone 4S as just wanted to record a really quick video. With not revealing too much Valve Linux information at this time, and was told not to show the other Linux systems running in this cabal, I did this as just to be 'good enough' for indicating it running.
          So, in what you've been touting as the second coming of Christ for 4 years is now so inconsequential you didn't film your climb to the mountain top with a set of 3D Red Dot cameras?

Please, do us all a favor and just kill this site.

Originally posted by bug77 View Post
          Why? It's a progress, after all.
          No, it's a process, specifically the end of the digestive process...

Comment

Originally posted by Kivada View Post
            So, in what you've been touting as the second coming of Christ for 4 years is now so inconsequential you didn't film your climb to the mountain top with a set of 3D Red Dot cameras?

Please, do us all a favor and just kill this site.

No, it's a process, specifically the end of the digestive process...
            Now. i troll every now and than, but i do it for other reasons. For no reasons actually. I see shit, i let everyone know about it. But this...
            Can someone just kick this little **** out? Please do society a favor.

If you don't like this site - you are free not to come back here.

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post
              Now. i troll every now and than, but i do it for other reasons. For no reasons actually. I see shit, i let everyone know about it. But this...
              Can someone just kick this little **** out? Please do society a favor.

I only come here because it's the only site. I'm "trolling" because I'm fed up with asking nicely and giving suggestions to improve the site that have gone completely ignored.

If some other site comes along I will not return.

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post
                No, ask him to get a life or commit harakiri.

Comment

I think he accually tried to capture Bigfoot on camera - and that's what came out.

Comment

There remains the question of why is Phoronix, the great pioneer in the field of Linux, using a phone produced by Evil itself.

Why don't you change the site's name to iEvilonix altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                      I think he accually tried to capture Bigfoot on camera - and that's what came out.
                      We should do an over/under on which will actually be substantiated first--Bigfoot, or retail Steam/Source on Linux.

Comment

Working...
                      X