• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kano, sorry for my forgetfulness :-)
    Ok, now I are on the next step where I run the commands:
    apt-get source xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd
    cd xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd*
    sed -i 's/^\(Build-Depends:\).*/\1 debhelper (>= 5), quilt, pkg-config, xserver-xorg-dev (>= 2:1.1), x11proto-video-dev, x11proto-fonts-dev, x11proto-randr-dev (>= 1.1), x11proto-render-dev, automake, autoconf, libtool, xutils-dev, x11proto-xext-dev/' debian/control
    # for use with Debian etch add this (would not hurt anyway)
    sed -i 's#^\(SERVERMINVERS =\).*#\1 $(shell cat /usr/share/xserver-xorg/serverminver 2>/dev/null||echo 2:1.1)#;
    s#^\(VIDEOABI =\).*#\1 $(shell cat /usr/share/xserver-xorg/videoabiver 2>/dev/null||echo 1.0)#;
    s#^\(INPUTABI =\).*#\1 $(shell cat /usr/share/xserver-xorg/inputabiver 2>/dev/null||echo 0)#' debian/xsfbs/xsfbs.mk

and just here it's all right :-)

Next with the command:
    cico-sail@Cico:~/xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd-1.1.0$ debuild -S

I have a lot of messages until this:
    Now signing changes and any dsc files...
    signfile xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd_1.1.0-1.dsc Brice Goglin <bgoglin@debian.org>
    gpg: skipped "Brice Goglin <bgoglin@debian.org>": la chiave segreta non è disponibile (in english: the secret key isn't available)
    gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: la chiave segreta non è disponibile
    debsign: gpg error occurred! Aborting....
    debuild: fatal error at line 1174:
    running debsign failed

They are necessary other helps :-) tank's

Comment

That's ok, there is a way to skip signing attempts, but it already created the dsc file. I usually just forget about this warning.

Comment

Hi Kano, this means that have I to execute the next step?
        Because if I run he:

cico-sail@Cico:~/xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd-1.1.0$ sudo apt-get build-dep xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd

I have some messages and finally:
        [...]
        Reading state information... Fatto
        E: Build-Depends dipendenze per xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd non possono essere soddisfatte perché nessuna versione del pacchetto xserver-xorg-dev può soddisfare le richieste di versione
        I try to translate:
        "The dependency of xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd cannot be satisfied because no versions of the package xserver-xorg-dev can be satisfy the required version"

Comment

Working...
        X