• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by airlied View Post
    is there a google+ style +1 button?
    Best. Comment. Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by pingufunkybeat View Post
      At the moment, it's "Mesa can only do OpenGL3, and there is still OpenGL 3.1, 3.2. 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, etc, they are hopelessly behind and a pile of steaming shit", which is then followed by "Wayland does a Hello World! This is a huge milestone! It's replacing X! Daffodils! A tiling window manager OMG!!!! It's already better than X, which only has 143224 tiling Window managers! Such progress!"
      I lol'd because this is so true. Still, if people don't like what Michael has to say they should just stop reading his site.

Comment

why is this nvidia shit in the amd (opensource)part of the forum? "New "NV30" Nouveau Driver Still Causes Pain" ? ?????????????

edit: this "michael" blaming is really stupid like any other human he need money if he need to go to work for money he can not write articles. And blaming him because he is so rude to the opensource driver? lol its like my fan club here on phoronix they also blame me and call me animal names because of all kind of stuff and i'm not so difference to michael i just write what i think.
        Last edited by Qaridarium; 04-24-2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
          I lol'd because this is so true. Still, if people don't like what Michael has to say they should just stop reading his site.
          It's our form of bug reporting

Comment

does this: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mes...e354a49f3b013f
            fix the problems? when do you have another oldies benchmark planned?

Comment

Noveau driver in 3.7.x kernel has problems with NV30

This is an old thread - but the NV30 functionality with the nouveau took a step back with the latest 3.7.x kernel (it worked better on the 3.6.11 kernel).

I wrote a bug report here on it : https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60516

Comment

So ..
                Why was this moved to the AMD forum?

Comment

Working...
                X