Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridgman's negative proof of AMD opensource ATI Avivo Video Decoder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
    my argument was just a technical argument and not a market-share "my penis is larger than your penis" argument.
    OK, technical wise and maturity wise WebM is inferior too.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      OK, technical wise and maturity wise WebM is inferior too.
      good or bad don't care on my argument. if some one wana drive with an opensource codex this is the way to go.

      a real man do not care about h264.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
        a real man do not care about h264.
        A fool doesn't care.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          A fool doesn't care.
          seems like I'm a fool gladly if it means not to do stupid things like support patented and closed technical.

          You put other priorities seem more stupid priorities.

          I prefer to be a fool than stupid.

          to be a fool with honor and wisdom is just better than being a brain-dead zombie .

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by deanjo View Post
            OK, technical wise and maturity wise WebM is inferior too.
            Surely inferior to h264, but it's a decent codec and it becomes especially interesting when it comes to patents.
            ## VGA ##
            AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
            Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
              seems like I'm a fool gladly if it means not to do stupid things like support patented and closed technical.

              You put other priorities seem more stupid priorities.

              I prefer to be a fool than stupid.

              to be a fool with honor and wisdom is just better than being a brain-dead zombie .
              Lol a fool is one with quality of having poor judgment or little intelligence. Only a person that is anti-social hermit without a grip on reality not care about the delivery of the content the world has to offer just because of a idealism.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
                Surely inferior to h264, but it's a decent codec and it becomes especially interesting when it comes to patents.
                I'm not saying it is a bad codec, it just doesn't as of yet deliver a compelling enough reason to dump the alternative. Convince netflix and kin to switch and then it might have enough backing behind it.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                  Lol a fool is one with quality of having poor judgment or little intelligence. Only a person that is anti-social hermit without a grip on reality not care about the delivery of the content the world has to offer just because of a idealism.
                  And a stupid person does not recognize if an ideal is more important than the run after the masses when the mass runs toward a cliff to overthrow in their dead.

                  i'm still better be a fool than a stupid man because i don't want run into my dead by following the masses running toward a cliff without a chance to stop the run.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Question:

                    why do you guys even read Q's postings? Or even worse - react to them? I just skipped the whole thread straight to the reply button. I mean - 7 pages? Don't you have anything more worthwile to do? Like... watching paint dry, Yu-Gi-Oh or reading articles about the mating rituals of south carolinian hermit craps in the year 1994?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by energyman View Post
                      reading articles about the mating rituals of south carolinian hermit craps in the year 1994?
                      Did that on Friday.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X