Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
    They cannot turn the mathematic of formulas upside down xD
    Not that P!=NP or P=NP is a formula or a function.

Comment

• Will tere be a r800 2D and 3D acelerator in resent times?

Comment

• Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
        You mean this paper: http://www.scribd.com/doc/35539144/pnp12pt
        The paper has already been proved wrong
        nice thank you :-)

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
        This has something to do with classes. Quantum computers can only divert superposition into 1 or 0. They cannot turn the mathematic of formulas upside down xD
        mathematic is not informatics

in the Informatica there are 3-4 valid systems.

imperative programming and lambda style and speculative style and different algorithm compare style.

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
        You actualy managed to say something truly awesome. Why did you hack Qaridariums account?
        :-) ;-)

i think there are 2 versions of myself the ill qaridarium i'm most of the time il pseudo allergic reactions general allergic reactions and autoimmune reaction so i'm really fucked and this burns my 'brain' hard.

and the second qaridarium is the one with Cortisone,THC,GBL,ASS,Taraxacum,Anthemis nobilis,LSA drugs in the blood,..

most of the time i'm just ill and i sitting in front of my pc like an brain-death zombie,.

and sometimes i'm 'High' ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Auroraa9420 View Post
          Will tere be a r800 2D and 3D acelerator in resent times?
          yes bridgman in this threat write something like Q3 means September

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post
            yes bridgman in this threat write something like Q3 means September
            sorry i just saw that people just got off topic so i skiped all those parsts and submit my question :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Auroraa9420 View Post
              sorry i just saw that people just got off topic so i skiped all those parsts and submit my question :P
              no problem.. i think the tropic "R800 3D mesa driver is shortly before release" is offtropic to..

thats because i was higly speculative wen i wrote this.

but my random babbling about a shortly release makes bridgman talk about Q3 release means september

this is an good exmapel how to use random bullshit to get any information you need ;-)

Comment

• I don't think I ever said "september", did I ? Just "Q3"...

re: using random babbling to get any information you need, I think the term you're searching for is "garbage in, garbage out"

Release dates are always going to be highly speculative before we have the code working, and remain speculative until we're mostly through the IP & code review.

Comment

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                  I don't think I ever said "september", did I ? Just "Q3"
                  Well, isn't September the last month of the third quarter of the year anyway... So "in Q3" technically means saying by the end of September, me thinks. Not saying I demand this schedule has to be kept, just commenting on technicalities.

Comment

• Garbage in means either toxic gasses and CO2 or recycling out. What's up with the garbage man?

Comment

• Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
                      Well, isn't September the last month of the third quarter of the year anyway... So "in Q3" technically means saying by the end of September, me thinks. Not saying I demand this schedule has to be kept, just commenting on technicalities.
                      Sure, but "by September" means "before the start of September" to some people and "before the end of September" to others. Besides, the discussion was "in September" vs "in Q3" -- if we release in Aug then that is in Q3 but not in September...

These are all just estimates anyways so there's a limit to how much precision is justified. The code will be released as soon as we can release it, no sooner and no later. I'm pretty confident in "Q3", less confident in "September" because there's a fair chance we can release in "August".

Comment

Working...
                      X