Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Releases R600/700 3D Documentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Phoronix was down for me yesterday evening. Must've been the Phoronix & Slashdot effects combined on this news item

    Comment


    • #12
      looks like it's finally time to start saving money for some affordable r600/r700 card in a few months.

      Comment


      • #13
        AMD: Way to go

        So far so good, AMD !

        Comment


        • #14
          Thank you, AMD/ATI. I will buy from you again.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by mirv View Post
            Excellent. I'm no video card driver developer myself, but I do hope this helps those who are. Thankyou AMD!
            Now's a great time to get involved.

            Seriously, though, the current problem is not documentation, it's manpower. While it's great to see the docs out in the open, none of us were waiting on them; we've all got various things on our plates already.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by curaga View Post
              Phoronix was down for me yesterday evening. Must've been the Phoronix & Slashdot effects combined on this news item
              No, just some server problems earlier in the day
              Michael Larabel
              http://www.michaellarabel.com/

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by MostAwesomeDude View Post
                Now's a great time to get involved.
                Any suggestions on what's the best way to do this?

                Where to focus first, etc..

                I mean there are a lot of people with good C skills
                but kernel/driver design is a completely different story.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by colo View Post
                  Thank you, AMD/ATI. I will buy from you again.
                  Me too, I will be upgrading soon. ATI will be on my list again.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    hell YEAH!

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      Any suggestions on what's the best way to do this?

                      Where to focus first, etc..

                      I mean there are a lot of people with good C skills
                      but kernel/driver design is a completely different story.
                      I'm after this, too.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X