Some GTX-580 Unigine Benchmarks Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Hmm, guess the average consumer needs nothing more then an iPad I guess.
    That's a billion dollar bet that is paying off rather well for one specific company.

Comment

Originally posted by kayosiii View Post
      We use it for Visualization. Its a very good engine for large outdoor environments and the Unigine team so far have been easier to deal with on a business level than their direct competitors.
      hi nice.. larg means larger than arma2?

225kmē and 10km view ?

or is openGL and linux the keypoint ?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
        That's a billion dollar bet that is paying off rather well for one specific company.
        in generall its just the biggest market "make thinks easy"
        the people don't wana install drivers and they don't wana install software.
        in the end apples macos is easyer than windowsxp because the catalyst is in the system by default
        and on windows xp you need to search and download and install the catalyst.
        yes its just a simple exampel but thats the rule..
        make thinks easyer then you get more money and more profit and more consumers.

in that thinking nvidia is fine on windows and macos but on linux an opensource driver is just easyer!

means the OS driver wins on consumer side just because its a little bit easyer.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          Not to me, what matters is that something works the way I want it to. Same applies for 90+% of users out there.
          Bill Games has posted 4k posts here. Nice! Please keep contributing to opensource site!

Comment

Working...
          X