- 2D performance is slow but adequate. My previous 7600GS (also fanless) offered *much* better 2D performance.
- Haven't tested 3D performance, but it should be adequate.
- XBMC w/ VDPAU allows perfect 1080p playback on a single-core Athlon64 3200+. Make sure you have enough RAM available (2GB is fine).
- Compiz and XBMC do not play well together.
- Multi-monitor setups are a pain on nvidia. Twinview sucks with different-size monitors and anything else fails to sync correctly.
- XRandR does not work on my setup.
- The drivers do not autodetect newly connected monitors (why, Nvidia?). This is a major pain if you turn on your PC before you turn on your TV.
- Audio passthrough works, but is limited to your sound card's capabilities. This typically means that you won't be able to get 5.1 sound on games and typical desktop usage. DTS/AC3 encoded signals work fine, however.
All in all, I'm underwhelmed. Things work, but support is only borderline adequate. It would actually be fine if I only had a single monitor connected, but add a second one and it will introduce a world of pain.