Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Beignet 0.9 Adds Bay Trail, OpenCL 1.2, Major Performance Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intel Beignet 0.9 Adds Bay Trail, OpenCL 1.2, Major Performance Improvements

    Phoronix: Intel Beignet 0.9 Adds Bay Trail, OpenCL 1.2, Major Performance Improvements

    Beignet, Intel's method of supporting OpenCL compute under open-source Linux on the graphics cores within their modern processors, is out with a very significant release today...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTczMDU

  • #2
    1) GJ Intel
    2) Will there be formal application for OpenCL conformance?
    3) "Intel 2014-07-05 OpenCL_2_0" for Win driver. WOW GJ. When will You release that time travel device?
    http://www.khronos.org/conformance/a...rmant-products

    Comment


    • #3
      any news on whether this will be supported with folding@home for linux?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by przemoli View Post
        3) "Intel 2014-07-05 OpenCL_2_0" for Win driver. WOW GJ. When will You release that time travel device?
        http://www.khronos.org/conformance/a...rmant-products
        Not be that shocked, try to find out how conformance tests procedure works.

        Short story: GPU manufacturer send conformance tests results to Khronos and then if there no issues appear those tests considered as passed. So basically those dates just mean that there was no issues found and at this date those test will become "passed".

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by przemoli View Post
          1) GJ Intel
          2) Will there be formal application for OpenCL conformance?
          3) "Intel 2014-07-05 OpenCL_2_0" for Win driver. WOW GJ. When will You release that time travel device?
          http://www.khronos.org/conformance/a...rmant-products
          2014, 7th of May.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
            any news on whether this will be supported with folding@home for linux?
            It will be but things are not ready at this time. GPU folding - which uses OpenCL - is not ready for Intel products and hasn't entered testing.

            Comment

            Working...
            X